Are you a transit Youtuber looking to expand your audience? Well look no further than here, we’re having a competition where the winner gets a shoutout.
How to Submit?
In order to submit, you must join our discord server, and post your channel in the “shoutout-competition” channel (under YouTube). That’s all.
How to win?
I will select the winner based on what I see as the most promising for growing. As in the videos must be consistently uploaded and not just be a generic cellphone video channel. It has to stand out amongst the rest.
What are the rules?
The rules are simple. Since these are transit YouTube channels, most of these qualifications will be met, however, if you do not meet these requirements, your submission will be ignored.
- You MUST post your submissions in the discord server in the “shoutout-competiton” channel under YouTube
- The channel must primarily focus on buses, trains, planes, trolleys, and similar forms of transportation.
- The channel must have at least 100 subscribers
- The channel must have at least 10 videos
- The videos on the channel must pirmarially be in landscape mode (with the exception of shorts which are normally recorded in portrait mode anyway).
As long as you meet the qualifications of this competition, your submission will be accepted.
What happens to the winner?
The winner of the competition will have their channel featured in a dedicated shoutout video on the DashTransit channel, which will drive direct activity to the winner’s channel.
What if I don’t win?
Honestly, even you don’t win, your channel will still be promoted through the discord server as your submissions will be viewed by so many other like-minded people and fans. You essentially win either way.
How long is this competition going for?
As of right now, this competition will go until August 15th, 2021 at 11:59pm Eastern Daylight Time. A winner will be selected and posted in Tuesday, August 17th video, which will be posted at 3:00pm Eastern Daylight time. Happy posting!
Remember to Join the Discord Server