Harford Transit Link is the primary operator of bus service in Harford County, Maryland. Bus service under Harford Transit LINK serves Aberdeen, Bel Air, Havre De Grace, and Perryville, Maryland.
Routes and Service
Harford Transit Link has quite a few major transfer points or transit hubs. At some of these locations, you can transfer to other transit systems that serve the state of Maryland.
- Aberdeen Train Station for routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7. Transfers to MTA Maryland‘s commuter bus route 420 as well as the MARC Penn Line can be made here. As the name suggests, this hub is in Aberdeen, Maryland
- Perryville Train Station for route 5. This is where connections can be made to Cecil Transit‘s Perryville-Newark Connection Line, as well as MARC‘s Penn Line
Though there are some major transfer points, Harford Transit’s route network itself only consists of 7 routes. All of these routes are identified by a number and color.
- Route 1 Green to Aberdeen, Bel Air, and Havre de Grace
- Route 2 Blue to Abingdon, Bel Air, and Edgewood
- Route 3 Silver Aberdeen, Edgewood, and Joppatowne
- Route 4 Yellow Aberdeen Circulator
- Route 5 Teal to Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, Perryman, and Perryville
- Route 6 Orange Bel Air Circulator
- Route 7 Silver to Aberdeen, Riverside and Edgewood
Bus Fleet Roster
The Harford Transit Link fleet consists of mostly smaller buses, from baby Gillig Low Floors to Ford E450 cutaway buses. Most of the fleet was built between 2009 and 2020
|2010||International 3200/General Coach of America EZ Trans||8013, 8014|
|Very Likely retired|
Coach and Equipment Pheonix
Low Floor ’29
|8102-8108||remaining numbers unknown|
|8151, 8152||Likely piggybacked from Cecil Transit‘s order|
Ez Rider II BRT ’29
|8153-8156||remaining numbers unknown|