Virtual Transportation Center

Advertisement

(Offline) New Flyer Powertrain Mod

Started by Dash5155, December 15, 2016, 01:08:44 am

Dash5155

New Flyer Powertrain Mod
Christmas Update!

Will be offline until a patch comes out which will remove the SEPTA spec models due to numerous complaints

FYI, since this is a SEPTA mod, it's basically offline indefinitely

Welcome to the New Flyer Powertrain Mod! This version, the Christmas 2018 update, brings whole new features to the D40LF including Hybrid and CNG variants, as well as Allison Gearpads! Over 20 different specs and varieties are added in this mod. Mostly based on SEPTA (special thanks to 19adam99 for the roofboxes for the CNG, "Second Generation" hybrid, and Diesel roofs).

Mod download information:
---WARNING: The Chicago Addon IS Required for this Release---

Known issues:
- The variants using the "septa" bodies do not have proper lighting in the destination signs, and thus appear to be off at night.
- Because this uses the "clever" mod, destination signs may appear to have weird readings if the hof wasn't made compatible with this setup. The best solution is to use the basic Chicago bus in this version.

Special Thanks:
- 19adam99 for the roof boxes, texutures, and mods
- ANIME-AND-BUSES for the "door mod" on the SEPTA variants.
- Jon for the "Clever mod" and "exterior Announcement" scripts, as well as some sounds
- TRANSIT CENTER for some sounds in the DD50 variants
- Morphi for the base scripts for this mod in the first place
- Darius Bode for the Chicago addon which made this mod possible

Dash5155

Merry Christmas Everyone! Take a gander at the first post in order to see what has changed since the previous version, and feel free to download the new and improved powertrain mod!

ANIME-AND-BUSES

Nice to see my door mod was used in the SEPTA variant.
I Love ANIME-AND-BUSES.

Dash5155

Quote from: ANIME-AND-BUSES on December 27, 2018, 02:49:59 amNice to see my door mod was used in the SEPTA variant.
Whoops, I credited the wrong person for that. Let me edit that in real fast. It's a really nice mod too and adds to the accuracy of the bus!

ANIME-AND-BUSES

Quote from: Dash5155 on December 27, 2018, 05:18:43 am
Quote from: ANIME-AND-BUSES on December 27, 2018, 02:49:59 amNice to see my door mod was used in the SEPTA variant.
Whoops, I credited the wrong person for that. Let me edit that in real fast. It's a really nice mod too and adds to the accuracy of the bus!
No Problem! Your updated mod is great!👍😁
I Love ANIME-AND-BUSES.

The Lycanroc Gamer

Hey Dash: There's a bug with the D60LF DD50-Allison:

It won't start, and when it's spawned into the game, it makes a beeping noise, like it's stuck in reverse; it also won't start up.

Dash5155

Quote from: The Lycanroc Gamer on January 05, 2019, 05:52:27 pmHey Dash: There's a bug with the D60LF DD50-Allison:

It won't start, and when it's spawned into the game, it makes a beeping noise, like it's stuck in reverse; it also won't start up.
Noted.

vincekaufman

Quote from: Dash5155 on January 06, 2019, 08:52:11 am
Quote from: The Lycanroc Gamer on January 05, 2019, 05:52:27 pmHey Dash: There's a bug with the D60LF DD50-Allison:

Noted.

Just tested ingame, there's no issues. Check your install and your logfile.

Cummins ISL

I don't like the new rears, but the sounds of the DE's are amazing.

The Lycanroc Gamer

Quote from: reappearings on January 19, 2019, 09:38:20 pmI don't like the new rears, but the sounds of the DE's are amazing.
I find them unique. Yet ridiculous.

Dash5155

htownman25

I like the new rear on the buses.  Nice job on those.

Cummins ISL

Oh they're real! Lol I thought you just put them on there for designs sake

trimet9401fan

Thanks for a great door mod! Works great on the TriMet paint jobs! Can yoou please tell me how I can get the rear door of the D40LF to look like that of the DE60LF with all four class panels instead of just top two?
Thanks so much!!

UpLift_Vancouver

Not bad... I'm curious as to where I can find the rear window mod though, this way I can swap it in on the powertrains I want to have it on

Dash5155

Quote from: UpLift_Vancouver on February 19, 2019, 12:58:47 amNot bad... I'm curious as to where I can find the rear window mod though, this way I can swap it in on the powertrains I want to have it on
As of now that is a separate mod. It may be included in future versions of the powertrain mod but no promises. It was exclusively released on a Facebook group that is now archived, so I wouldn't be able to give you a link if I tried :x

vincekaufman

Quote from: Dash5155 on February 19, 2019, 08:58:05 pmAs of now that is a separate mod. It may be included in future versions of the powertrain mod but no promises. It was exclusively released on a Facebook group that is now archived, so I wouldn't be able to give you a link if I tried :x

It's also a very large file that's not browser friendly (mega and big downloads are like tupac and biggie)

Phillymade27

Is this compatible with cell phones

htownman25

The Lycanroc Gamer

Maybe one day I can find a musical ZF in OMSI 2

Dash5155

Will be offline until a patch comes out which will remove the SEPTA spec models due to numerous complaints

The Lycanroc Gamer

Quote from: Dash5155 on June 03, 2019, 09:28:43 pmWill be offline until a patch comes out which will remove the SEPTA spec models due to numerous complaints

So no more DD50/Allison or ISL/ZF Ecomat II?

Dash5155

Quote from: The Lycanroc Gamer on June 04, 2019, 02:40:22 pmSo no more DD50/Allison or ISL/ZF Ecomat II?
This mod might just be dead...

MillerRichard1

Quote from: Dash5155 on June 03, 2019, 09:28:43 pmWill be offline until a patch comes out which will remove the SEPTA spec models due to numerous complaints

What complaints have been made? I'd hate to see this mod go away

Advertisement