• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.

Advertisement

RTS. Orion V, etc door sounds

Started by stephenhenhawke1, August 08, 2019, 05:39:09 pm

stephenhenhawke1

I have a bunch of bus files and when I open the door, I listen to that awful squealing sound. Is there any way to remove it? Also on all the RTS buses, when I open the doors I hear: A kneeling beeping sound, air release, that would also be nice to be taken off. Are there specific files I can remove for these to stop? Support will be appreciated.

Cummins ISL

Quote from: stephenhenhawke1 on August 08, 2019, 05:39:09 pmI have a bunch of bus files and when I open the door, I listen to that awful squealing sound. Is there any way to remove it? Also on all the RTS buses, when I open the doors I hear: A kneeling beeping sound, air release, that would also be nice to be taken off. Are there specific files I can remove for these to stop? Support will be appreciated.
Dawg just remove it yourself or live with it. Don't beg for the details.

Dash5155

Quote from: Cummins ISL on August 09, 2019, 01:30:10 amDawg just remove it yourself
...that's literally what he's asking how to do though?

Thatguy1

Quote from: Cummins ISL on August 09, 2019, 01:30:10 amDawg just remove it yourself or live with it. Don't beg for the details.

Fax

Dash5155

Again... they're literally asking HOW to do it If you're not going to be helpful then what's the point of responding?

From this point forward any unnecessary comments will simply be deleted.

MillerRichard1

Quote from: Dash5155 on August 11, 2019, 01:00:36 amAgain... they're literally asking HOW to do it If you're not going to be helpful then what's the point of responding?

From this point forward any unnecessary comments will simply be deleted.

Apparently no one knows HOW to READ what's being ASKED XD

Cummins ISL

Quote from: MillerRichard1 on August 11, 2019, 01:10:02 amApparently no one knows HOW to READ what's being ASKED XD
Cringe
Also shut up Miller

CTA_FlxibleFan

Quote from: Cummins ISL on August 11, 2019, 01:06:55 pmCringe
Also shut up Miller

How about you take your negative energy else where.

MillerRichard1

Quote from: Cummins ISL on August 11, 2019, 01:06:55 pmCringe
Also shut up Miller

I'm just being honest. It was clear what was being ASKED. Next time, read thoroughly :)

Cummins ISL

Quote from: MillerRichard1 on August 11, 2019, 01:36:59 pmI'm just being honest. It was clear what was being ASKED. Next time, read thoroughly :)
Why do you think youre smart? Btw you sound about 12
Quote from: CTA_FlxibleFan on August 11, 2019, 01:24:29 pmHow about you take your negative energy else where.
No thanks
Quote from: stephenhenhawke1 on August 08, 2019, 05:39:09 pmI have a bunch of bus files and when I open the door, I listen to that awful squealing sound. Is there any way to remove it? Also on all the RTS buses, when I open the doors I hear: A kneeling beeping sound, air release, that would also be nice to be taken off. Are there specific files I can remove for these to stop? Support will be appreciated.
But for real, use a google search. Thats literally what its for

MillerRichard1

Quote from: Cummins ISL on August 11, 2019, 01:54:46 pmWhy do you think youre smart? Btw you sound about 12No thanksBut for real, use a google search. Thats literally what its for

For someone to say I "sound about 12" you're acting like a little kid. And VTC can be used to help people with their problems in OMSI 2. So if your intent was not to provide any assistance to the problem provided, then step out. No need to be an ass about it . Have a good day :)

Dash5155

Quote from: Cummins ISL on August 11, 2019, 01:54:46 pmWhy do you think youre smart? Btw you sound about 12No thanksBut for real, use a google search. Thats literally what its for
Congratulations you're....

B A N N E D

MillerRichard1

stephenhenhawke1

stephenhenhawke1

But in all seriousness, Is it possible to remove those sounds? I don't want to fuck up my files by deleting the wrong files.... Help will be appreciated.

CTA_FlxibleFan

Quote from: stephenhenhawke1 on August 11, 2019, 11:38:55 pmBut in all seriousness, Is it possible to remove those sounds? I don't want to fuck up my files by deleting the wrong files.... Help will be appreciated.

There is a few possible solutions, one being looking for the sounds you're referring to and removing them manually from the sound folder that they're currently in and replacing and renaming them with a different wav file.

Advertisement