Virtual Transportation Center

Advertisement

IC Corporation - IC Bus RE Series

Started by ANIME-AND-BUSES, January 21, 2017, 09:12:49 pm

ANIME-AND-BUSES

Hey guys! ANIME-AND-BUSES here, I am going to build a IC RE Series bus. I am very new to building buses, but I'm gonna try.

IC Bus is a Navistar Corporation company, which is known for International Trucks, This Division builds only school buses and Transit buses (which are rare for some models).

Which include for school buses.
AE Series
BE200
CE Series (CE200, CE300)
RE Series (RE200, RE300)

And for commercial
Commercial bus
AC Series
FC Series (front-engine commercial bus)
HC Series (medium-duty commercial bus)
40' Concept Coach (motorcoach to be introduced in 2010)
45' Concept Coach (motorcoach to be introduced in 2010)
The RE Series was created back in 1998 and they still build these models. Originally there were two versions that include the RE200 and RE300, but now the RE300 Remains. The difference between the two is the sizes of the engines.

The Engines that were available for these two are mostly International Maxxforce DT engines along with 3 other international engines and a Cummins L9.

The transmissions available are only Allison PTS Models.

The RE Series were available as School bus and Transit applications.

I plan to build a pack of the buses that will feature both versions of them, with different features like wheelchair accessibility, commuter seats and racks, Rear door, CNG, and possibly Electric drives. (If possible....)

However, I still attend school, and usually I forget to work on something, but I will not give up on this bus, it just might take awhile to build, but I hope that when it is finished everyone will enjoy it.

However, my resources are limited, so if you guys can, can you please help me out with Maxxforce DT sound effects and other help when I ask for it? If you guys help me out, the sooner this bus will be a reality.

ANIME-AND-BUSES.

Info about buses is from CPTDB

http://vtransitcenter.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=81.0;attach=283;image

[/size][/font]
I Love ANIME-AND-BUSES.

ANIME-AND-BUSES

I have a question, I added the body to the directory, and body shows up facing backwards, how do I fix it,
I Love ANIME-AND-BUSES.

Star Platinum

Star Platinum

Unrelated, I can see my skin in the screenshot  ;D

ANIME-AND-BUSES

Quote from: Star Platinum on January 22, 2017, 11:54:33 am
Unrelated, I can see my skin in the screenshot  ;D

Oh really? Is it the omnitrans for the Novabus or the keedlestone on the MAN Buses?, and also I was able to flip the body, I pretty found out when making the body, or other parts, it needs to be in the center.
I Love ANIME-AND-BUSES.

Star Platinum

OmniTrans. Still trying to figure out how to make the John Deere 6081H / Allison B400R transmission for the C40LF.

ANIME-AND-BUSES

Okay, so I upgraded the bus model today, adding more detail to it, but I tried converting it with the X to O3d converter and it keeps telling me,"E/A -Fulher 103" (or 301) and I spent like 3 hours trying to convert it but it keeps giving me the same message. It might be blender because I tried converting an earlier version of the model, but it gave me the same answer.

Plz help me! :'(
I Love ANIME-AND-BUSES.

ANIME-AND-BUSES

YES!! I FIXED IT!!!!!

as I said earlier, I updated the model, but once I'm trying to convert it to an o3d file, it says error. But I figured it out that I needed to remove all colors and textures on the model from sketchup. Now its converted, and I'm gonna add it to OMSI
I Love ANIME-AND-BUSES.

Munce

Furious typing, many cups of tea, and lots of OMSI.

Nothin' better than that.

Star Platinum

ANIME-AND-BUSES

Quote from: Star Platinum on February 02, 2017, 02:16:36 pm
any new progress?

I had some problems with converting the model and pretty much. I'm going to rebuild the body.
I Love ANIME-AND-BUSES.

ANIME-AND-BUSES

Just wondering..... how do you make a texture for the parts?
I Love ANIME-AND-BUSES.

ANIME-AND-BUSES

Hey guys, here's the update. I've converted more parts such as the body, chassis, window frames, emergency Exit door, mirrors, engine hood, side bumpers, and the front and rear end bumpers.

http://vtransitcenter.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=81.0;attach=236;image

http://vtransitcenter.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=81.0;attach=238;image

http://vtransitcenter.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=81.0;attach=240;image

http://vtransitcenter.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=81.0;attach=242;image
I Love ANIME-AND-BUSES.

ANIME-AND-BUSES

I Love ANIME-AND-BUSES.

Star Platinum

ANIME-AND-BUSES

Quote from: Star Platinum on January 22, 2017, 02:00:42 pm
OmniTrans. Still trying to figure out how to make the John Deere 6081H / Allison B400R transmission for the C40LF.

How's the John Deere CNG engine working out for you?
And if possible, when you're finished with it, can I include it in my bus please?
I Love ANIME-AND-BUSES.

ANIME-AND-BUSES

I Love ANIME-AND-BUSES.

Dash5155

The bus is starting to look reallly good. I saw your video and I must say I am both shocked and impressed!

ANIME-AND-BUSES

Quote from: Dash5155 on March 02, 2017, 01:21:17 pm
The bus is starting to look reallly good. I saw your video and I must say I am both shocked and impressed!

Thanks!, I just need to know how to make textures for the bus, do you how to make textures?
I Love ANIME-AND-BUSES.

SecondPixel

Any chance of having a VT365 with an engine fan on the IC RE 200?

ANIME-AND-BUSES

Quote from: SecondPixel on April 09, 2017, 09:44:55 pm
Any chance of having a VT365 with an engine fan on the IC RE 200?

Maybe, do you have any or know videos of how it sounds like?
I Love ANIME-AND-BUSES.

SecondPixel

ANIME-AND-BUSES

Hey everyone, I know that it has been awhile since I updated the bus, that was because of school and all that. But, after Wednesday I'm gonna be graduated, and summer starts before I start college. So now that I have alot of time on my hands(two months to be exact) I should be able to update it.
I Love ANIME-AND-BUSES.

Brendan Chevrier

if this was 9 months ago i could have helped you as when i was driving in CT i had a IC CE with a maxforce engine

Advertisement