• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.

Advertisement

cayuga map help

Started by csimms, February 13, 2019, 02:40:35 pm

csimms

hey guys can anyone help me with this issue i just installed Cayuga 0.7 and for some reason it keeps loading with no road textures or objects all i see is blue sky nothing at all i have all the requirements installed   please let me know and help me as soon as anyone can thanks from Csimms
and also if i need a log file please tell me what log file it is thank yo from csimms

trimet9401fan

Quote from: csimms on February 13, 2019, 02:40:35 pmhey guys can anyone help me with this issue i just installed Cayuga 0.7 and for some reason it keeps loading with no road textures or objects all i see is blue sky nothing at all i have all the requirements installed   please let me know and help me as soon as anyone can thanks from Csimms
and also if i need a log file please tell me what log file it is thank yo from csimms

Means missing splines or scenery objects. I have had this happened to on other maps.

You can try using MapTools to do a check on the map to determine which splines and/or sceneryobjects you are missing. If you don't have MapTools in your OMSI folder you can Google it.

It would also help if you could please upload your logfile that is in the main directory of OMSI folder.

Orion VI

I also have an issue with Cayuga, and its the exact same thing. Help? @Dash5155
Logfile includedlogfile2.txt
The TTC awarded Ontario Bus Industries a $37.7 million contract at the beginning of 1994 for the supply of 100 of their new low-floor buses.[1] The TTC had previously purchased the low-floor Orion II, but the new 40-foot Orion VI would be used in conventional service.

Dash5155

Quote from: Orion VI on April 28, 2019, 06:10:30 pmI also have an issue with Cayuga, and its the exact same thing. Help? @Dash5155
Logfile includedlogfile2.txt
Install Great Grundorf 2.

And you don't have to tag me specifically, lol. Other people know how to read log files as well.

Orion VI

Quote from: Dash5155 on April 28, 2019, 11:15:33 pmInstall Great Grundorf 2.

And you don't have to tag me specifically, lol. Other people know how to read log files as well.

It still doesn't work. The map loads little bits of land and the Great Grundorf doesn't even show up on the list. Help?
The TTC awarded Ontario Bus Industries a $37.7 million contract at the beginning of 1994 for the supply of 100 of their new low-floor buses.[1] The TTC had previously purchased the low-floor Orion II, but the new 40-foot Orion VI would be used in conventional service.

Dash5155

Quote from: Orion VI on May 09, 2019, 07:47:19 pmIt still doesn't work. The map loads little bits of land and the Great Grundorf doesn't even show up on the list. Help?
You didn't install it right then.

csimms

Advertisement