• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.

Advertisement

Recent Posts!

cayuga map help

Started by csimms, February 13, 2019, 02:40:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

csimms

hey guys can anyone help me with this issue i just installed Cayuga 0.7 and for some reason it keeps loading with no road textures or objects all i see is blue sky nothing at all i have all the requirements installed   please let me know and help me as soon as anyone can thanks from Csimms
and also if i need a log file please tell me what log file it is thank yo from csimms

trimet9401fan

Quote from: csimms on February 13, 2019, 02:40:35 pmhey guys can anyone help me with this issue i just installed Cayuga 0.7 and for some reason it keeps loading with no road textures or objects all i see is blue sky nothing at all i have all the requirements installed   please let me know and help me as soon as anyone can thanks from Csimms
and also if i need a log file please tell me what log file it is thank yo from csimms

Means missing splines or scenery objects. I have had this happened to on other maps.

You can try using MapTools to do a check on the map to determine which splines and/or sceneryobjects you are missing. If you don't have MapTools in your OMSI folder you can Google it.

It would also help if you could please upload your logfile that is in the main directory of OMSI folder.

46 Guests, 4 Users

Advertisement

TinyPortal © 2005-2018