• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.
 

Advertisement

Recent Posts!

New Flyer Powertrain Mod

Started by Dash5155, December 15, 2016, 01:08:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dash5155

Quote from: ds9426 on April 15, 2018, 09:27:18 am
My isl/voith D60LF doesn't seem to be working, i get an error message whenever i try to load it. Also, my CAT C9 D40LF is blank whenever i make that selection.


This is something I actually would need to fix. The ISL/voith issues was previously reported but this is the first I'm hearing of the CAT/ZF one so thanks!

Quote from: thatleodj92 on April 26, 2018, 05:53:41 pm
How do I get the announcements to work on this mod for Chicago downtown map? Help please


You don't. This mod is for OTHER maps to get the functionality of the DBC buses (such as external announcements, random events, using the farebox, etc). If you wish to use functions of this mod on the Chicago map, keep in mind that the default DBC buses already have these function on the Chicago map and you're better off using those.

Gardevoir

Could you do a
Engine:Cummins ISL

Transmission:Allison EP40 Hybrid system
Please this is one of my favorites for the DE40LFA buses in DC

htownman25

Quote from: Gardevoir on October 10, 2018, 08:33:45 pmCould you do a
Engine:Cummins ISL

Transmission:Allison EP40 Hybrid system
Please this is one of my favorites for the DE40LFA buses in DC

Look at the first page of this thread.  All of the engine/transmission info is there for the DxxLF buses included in the mod.

p.s.  That's already been done.

Gardevoir

I want the EP40 Hybrid system not just the EP40

There is a difference between them.

htownman25

October 14, 2018, 01:47:28 pm #64 Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 11:30:12 pm by htownman25
???

Have you downloaded this mod yet to see how it sounds?  Both "wordings" are talking about the same item.

I'm still sticking to what I said - what you're asking for has already been done and I'm enjoying it very much.

SonOfANinja

Dear owner (creator of the mod) please help me. When I pick any new flyers, the number is not there in the slide down and the rest. Also, the LEDs for the bus is wack. (E.g) I put in 76 Krankhaus. It says that but it slides over into Krank.krankhaus.hfa. And I cant move in the original DBC bus and the powertrains. Happy Thanksgiving.

Dash5155

Quote from: SonOfANinja on November 20, 2018, 07:52:41 pmDear owner (creator of the mod) please help me. When I pick any new flyers, the number is not there in the slide down and the rest. Also, the LEDs for the bus is wack. (E.g) I put in 76 Krankhaus. It says that but it slides over into Krank.krankhaus.hfa. And I cant move in the original DBC bus and the powertrains. Happy Thanksgiving.

Quote from: Dash5155 from the old siteFor those having issues with your destination/route signs, it's because your .hof files were not made to be compatible with the "scrolling" signs on the Chicago bus.

If by the popular opinion is that this feature is bad, I will gladly take it out but keep in mind future map updates for Grundelphia, Liberty, and eventually Cayuga will be using the new format.


As for the not moving, are you logging in and making sure your bus has enough pressure built up before you move?

SonOfANinja

November 23, 2018, 12:32:56 pm #67 Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 12:38:08 pm by SonOfANinja Reason: Forgot explaination
Also, what about the number selection prob? I think I broke it. The slide down says nothing, the selection says nothing too.

Dash5155

Quote from: SonOfANinja on November 23, 2018, 12:32:56 pmAlso, what about the number selection prob? I think I broke it. The slide down says nothing, the selection says nothing too.
Reinstall?

SonOfANinja

I did but still. IDK how to post a screen shot but when I learn to do it I can.

GaryMcEwan

Can someone have a look at the exe file?  When I'm trying to install, I get the following error message 'This file contains invalid data' and doesn't attempt to install.

Dash5155

Quote from: GaryMcEwan on December 08, 2018, 05:37:03 pmCan someone have a look at the exe file?  When I'm trying to install, I get the following error message 'This file contains invalid data' and doesn't attempt to install.
Others have installed it. My best bet is to tell you to download again and see what happens.

GaryMcEwan

I re-downloaded and tried to install and still get invalid data error.

Dash5155

I just downloaded it and it's working perfectly fine for me....

GaryMcEwan

Unfortunately I'm still getting the error pop up and won't even get to the installation screen.  Does the file need to be anywhere else even though it's an EXE?  I've currently got it on my Desktop rather than in a folder.

31 Guests, 0 Users

Advertisement

TinyPortal © 2005-2018