• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.
 

Advertisement

Cayuga City AI Modded

Started by reappearings, February 04, 2019, 08:11:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

reappearings

HOF File for Cayuga City V .07, read more here: https://www.vtransitcenter.com/index.php/topic,797.msg4398/topicseen.html#new

REQUIRED:
ALL BUSES HERE https://mta3306.github.io/mtaWebSite/downloadspage.html
SOLARIS BVG https://forum.omnibussimulator.de/forum/index.php?thread/28280-solaris-urbino-12-und-18-bvg/
THIS ZIP FOR ADDITIONAL XCELSIORS: http://www.mediafire.com/file/516pa8t3ml8y366/Bus-files-2.zip/file

[attach name=ailists+(NO+VANHOOL).cfg type=text/plain]1776[/attach][attach name=ailists.cfg type=text/plain]1775[/attach]
!!!! RENAME ailists (NO VANHOOL).cfg INTO  ailists.cfg OR IT WON'T WORK !!!!

OPTIONAL:
Hamburg DLC for VanHool AGG300 2007

The Lycanroc Gamer

Quote from: reappearings on February 04, 2019, 08:11:24 pmHOF File for Cayuga City V .07, read more here: https://www.vtransitcenter.com/index.php/topic,797.msg4398/topicseen.html#new

REQUIRED:
ALL BUSES HERE https://mta3306.github.io/mtaWebSite/downloadspage.html
SOLARIS BVG https://forum.omnibussimulator.de/forum/index.php?thread/28280-solaris-urbino-12-und-18-bvg/
THIS ZIP FOR ADDITIONAL XCELSIORS: http://www.mediafire.com/file/516pa8t3ml8y366/Bus-files-2.zip/file

[attach name=ailists+(NO+VANHOOL).cfg type=text/plain]1776[/attach][attach name=ailists.cfg type=text/plain]1775[/attach]
!!!! RENAME ailists (NO VANHOOL).cfg INTO  ailists.cfg OR IT WON'T WORK !!!!

OPTIONAL:
Hamburg DLC for VanHool AGG300 2007

What does the Xcelsiors Extended do to the current version of buses?

reappearings

Quote from: The Lycanroc Gamer on February 22, 2019, 10:26:05 pmWhat does the Xcelsiors Extended do to the current version of buses?
Xcelsiors Extended are the XDE and XN versions of the Xcelsior, and have 35 foot models for all.

Elijah's Transit

I can't get the XN60 to work. Here's my log file.
(ignore the end of it, i got bored)[attach name=logfile.txt type=text/plain]1797[/attach]

reappearings

Quote from: Elijah's Transit on February 23, 2019, 11:46:50 amI can't get the XN60 to work. Here's my log file.
(ignore the end of it, i got bored)[attach name=logfile.txt type=text/plain]1797[/attach]
The Xcelsiors arent made by me, but by MTA3306

The Lycanroc Gamer

Quote from: reappearings on February 23, 2019, 12:12:00 amXcelsiors Extended are the XDE and XN versions of the Xcelsior, and have 35 foot models for all.

So I can add them to the Xcelsior file?

reappearings

Add them into the NFI_Xcelsiors folder

Advertisement

Powered by EzPortal