• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.

Advertisement

How do you change font colors of the destination sign?

Started by reappearings, February 13, 2019, 02:03:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

reappearings

I want  it a flipdot-like color for the destination sign. Thanks!

trimet9401fan

Quote from: reappearings on February 13, 2019, 02:03:39 pmI want  it a flipdot-like color for the destination sign. Thanks!

If you are referring to the front and side destination signs on the D40LF,there is a greenmatrix.bmp texture file in the Cayuga USA folder in the DBC texture folder.

You would then modify a paint CTI file in the Werbung folder of DBC\textures to something like:

[Texture_omsi_rnc_add2]
[Paint name]
Cayuga USA\greenmatrix.bmp

If I were you I would open a CCTA paint file in the texture folder of DBC bus because it already has the code for the green dot-matrix. You just have to select the CCTA paint that has the green dot matrix in OMSI to play and test it out.

reappearings

Quote from: trimet9401fan on February 13, 2019, 05:14:14 pmIf you are referring to the front and side destination signs on the D40LF,there is a greenmatrix.bmp texture file in the Cayuga USA folder in the DBC texture folder.

You would then modify a paint CTI file in the Werbung folder of DBC\textures to something like:

[Texture_omsi_rnc_add2]
[Paint name]
Cayuga USA\greenmatrix.bmp

If I were you I would open a CCTA paint file in the texture folder of DBC bus because it already has the code for the green dot-matrix. You just have to select the CCTA paint that has the green dot matrix in OMSI to play and test it out.

Thanks!

Advertisement