• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.

Advertisement

The Orion VII Next Gen

Started by NovaBus LFS #8504, February 23, 2019, 02:03:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NovaBus LFS #8504

Does anybody know what's up with the Orion 7 NG. Polaris Studios has been down for quite a while and I was wondering if anybody has a download link.

The Lycanroc Gamer

Quote from: NovaBus LFS #8504 on February 23, 2019, 02:03:26 pmDoes anybody know what's up with the Orion 7 NG. Polaris Studios has been down for quite a while and I was wondering if anybody has a download link.

Dude: DON'T FUCKING BEG FOR A BUS! IF YOU WANT THE DAMN Orion VII NG THEN GO TO JARON AND BUY IT!

NovaBus LFS #8504

First off, calm your nips. No need for Caps. Second of all, just asking a question. So why you getting all riled up for. Setting a bad example

Dash5155

Quote from: NovaBus LFS #8504 on February 24, 2019, 01:01:21 amFirst off, calm your nips. No need for Caps. Second of all, just asking a question. So why you getting all riled up for. Setting a bad example
Nothing another 30 day ban couldn't fix. This user has been under hot water for a minute for their unnecessary attitude, and I guess that wasn't enough so yep they're banned again.

So anyway no there is no other public download link so there's basically no way to acquire the bus other than to already have it or to wait until the site comes back up. If it makes you feel better, a lot of my favorite maps were lost forever because a website has gone down with "plans to restore" but they never restored.

NovaBus LFS #8504

Thanks for the response. It really helped

Advertisement