• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.

Advertisement

Recent Posts!

Cayuga USA 0.7 (Alpha Release)

Started by Dash5155, July 29, 2018, 02:01:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash5155

August 03, 2018, 03:07:10 pm #15 Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 03:11:37 pm by Dash5155
Quote from: ahhhmta on August 02, 2018, 03:56:37 pm
Quote from: Dash5155 on August 02, 2018, 04:22:58 am
Quote from: ahhhmta on August 01, 2018, 02:28:28 pm
I had a little problem, the map loaded fine but as I was driving a route, one part of the map didnt load and the road just went to the end of the Horizon and lead into a white sky. Any pointers? Logfile attached
Nothing unusual was in your file. What route was you driving and where did it disappear?

I was on Boulevard Direct heading towards Arrot, I'm not sure what stop it disappeared at, but I know it was a little bit after Seneca street
Have you since ran it again? It doesn't seem like anything is wrong.

Also, try using this tool
https://fellowsfilm.co.uk/downloads/omsi-map-tools.1341/

ahhhmta

Quote from: Dash5155 on August 03, 2018, 03:07:10 pm
Quote from: ahhhmta on August 02, 2018, 03:56:37 pm
Quote from: Dash5155 on August 02, 2018, 04:22:58 am
Quote from: ahhhmta on August 01, 2018, 02:28:28 pm
I had a little problem, the map loaded fine but as I was driving a route, one part of the map didnt load and the road just went to the end of the Horizon and lead into a white sky. Any pointers? Logfile attached
Nothing unusual was in your file. What route was you driving and where did it disappear?

I was on Boulevard Direct heading towards Arrot, I'm not sure what stop it disappeared at, but I know it was a little bit after Seneca street
Have you since ran it again? It doesn't seem like anything is wrong.

Also, try using this tool
https://fellowsfilm.co.uk/downloads/omsi-map-tools.1341/

Well it started working back again, I guess it was a one time thing, but Ill use the tool to make sure I got everything, thanks!
Just cause Im an  actual bus driver, you wouldnt want to ride my bus. XD

Brendan Chevrier

not sure why but one of your dependences seems to now be a dead link the UK stuff mabye i'mlooking at the wrong place

Dash5155

Quote from: Brendan Chevrier on August 04, 2018, 02:51:20 am
not sure why but one of your dependences seems to now be a dead link the UK stuff mabye i'mlooking at the wrong place
You have to have an account on that site to download it. They do not allow guest downloads. >.> They're smarter than me.

Brendan Chevrier

as i slightly assumed after posting. Also that may explain why when i look for the map it does not show up in the dropdown menu. only coyuga 0.5 and 0.6 do

Dash5155

Quote from: Brendan Chevrier on August 05, 2018, 01:11:19 am
as i slightly assumed after posting. Also that may explain why when i look for the map it does not show up in the dropdown menu. only coyuga 0.5 and 0.6 do

https://www.vtransitcenter.com/index.php/topic,48.0.html

Brendan Chevrier

anyway everythings working as it should now  ... going to do a run from UPS air hub

Dash5155

Quote from: Brendan Chevrier on August 05, 2018, 01:42:20 amanyway everythings working as it should now  ... going to do a run from UPS air hub
Good to know, hopefully you have a good experience!

The Lycanroc Gamer

this map is awesome! Perfect! It blows Cayuga .6 right out of the water! I saw what is the perfect AI list: RTSes, Gilligs, New Flyers, all running different routes. I tried out the 147 in a nice light snow and it's beautiful. Now to try out the other cities: Lakeland, Keystone, and the transit agency RP transit
I may be a bad bus driver (and even worse at recording), but I'm learning! Wait, am I learning how to drive? Or am I watching anime??? XD Who knows???

Jonathan the great

I have a problem, whenever I try to select a route, nothing pops up. I try reinstalling the map but it keeps doing the same thing.

Dash5155

Quote from: Jonathan the great on September 03, 2018, 04:00:42 pmI have a problem, whenever I try to select a route, nothing pops up. I try reinstalling the map but it keeps doing the same thing.
Logfile?

Jonathan the great

I can't even upload my logfile. It's to big.

Dash5155

29 Guests, 1 User

Advertisement

TinyPortal © 2005-2018