• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.

Advertisement

Recent Posts!

Cayuga USA 0.7 (Alpha Release)

Started by Dash5155, July 29, 2018, 02:01:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash5155

July 29, 2018, 02:01:11 pm Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 10:55:32 am by Dash5155
Cayuga USA 0.7 (Alpha Release)

Cayuga USA 0.7
Version: 0.7.02 Alpha, Release: July 29th 2018

Download

Welcome to Cayuga USA 0.7 Alpha. This version is very much so incomplete and riddled with bugs. However since I kept everyone waiting for so long, I figured now was a good time to at least send this out as it is at least stable enough to run.

What's new in this version?

• 11 New Drivable routes, bringing the total number of drivable routes to 28~
  • New road expansions within Keystone and Cayuga city done by nascarfan20105
  • New commercial highway between Lakeland and Springfield by Datransitman
  • Cleaner streets and more detail
  • New Direct Lines replacing previously existing 300 series routes
  • So much more
Requirements:
Due to the fact that all the sceneryobjects and splines were included, you would only really need those that include fonts. They include:

If you have any support requests, please comment on the support thread.

If you like this map, maybe you'd consider sending the developer a small donation as a thank you

Known issues:

-Some helper arrows are missing along routes 70 and 20
-Route 20 cannot be typed into the IBIS (for now)
-Some areas still lack scenery
-Some arrows exist for routes that do not

Daniel Haben-Waters

Thank you dash but where do we get ups stuff

Dash5155

I just uploaded the RIGHT pack and now everything is in it.

Also the repaint pack has been updated so that now all the proper paints has been included.

lovealltransit

Greetings, I don't have the HH Doppelhenker bus which is in the AI list. What would be a good replacement for that model. Thanks in advance!
It doesn't hurt to ask or give input

Dash5155

Quote from: lovealltransit on July 30, 2018, 02:23:08 pm
Greetings, I don't have the HH Doppelhenker bus which is in the AI list. What would be a good replacement for that model. Thanks in advance!
If you know how to replace the AI, you could literally replace it with any bus you like.

Max88183

Hey Dash what happened to route 30? I do not see stop markings and none at all after 18th market.

Dash5155

Quote from: Max88183 on July 30, 2018, 08:27:09 pm
Hey Dash what happened to route 30? I do not see stop markings and none at all after 18th market.
It's no longer a thing. It's in the process of being replaced by two separate routes, but they're taking too long to add in so I deleted the helpers for those as well.

ibreem16

I am having trouble with the download it keep saying the file cannot open as archive

Dash5155

Quote from: ibreem16 on July 31, 2018, 10:29:25 am
I am having trouble with the download it keep saying the file cannot open as archive
the file should be about 1.6gb after downloading. If it's any smaller (or larger), download again

ahhhmta

I had a little problem, the map loaded fine but as I was driving a route, one part of the map didnt load and the road just went to the end of the Horizon and lead into a white sky. Any pointers? Logfile attached
Just cause Im an  actual bus driver, you wouldnt want to ride my bus. XD

Dash5155

Quote from: ahhhmta on August 01, 2018, 02:28:28 pm
I had a little problem, the map loaded fine but as I was driving a route, one part of the map didnt load and the road just went to the end of the Horizon and lead into a white sky. Any pointers? Logfile attached
Nothing unusual was in your file. What route was you driving and where did it disappear?

ahhhmta

Quote from: Dash5155 on August 02, 2018, 04:22:58 am
Quote from: ahhhmta on August 01, 2018, 02:28:28 pm
Nothing unusual was in your file. What route was you driving and where did it disappear?

I was on Boulevard Direct heading towards Arrot, I'm not sure what stop it disappeared at, but I know it was a little bit after Seneca street
Just cause Im an  actual bus driver, you wouldnt want to ride my bus. XD

Mta_Donny

There seems to be an issue with the traffic lights at this intersection. One set of lights say red while another says green. This photo here should explain it better

Dash5155

I saw this at the perfect time. I'm in editor now so I will be able to fix it no problem. Thanks :)

Mta_Donny

Quote from: Dash5155 on August 03, 2018, 04:39:20 am
I saw this at the perfect time. I'm in editor now so I will be able to fix it no problem. Thanks :)

Not a problem :)

32 Guests, 2 Users

Advertisement

TinyPortal © 2005-2018