Top Ad

DLC Chicago DLC Citybus Issue

Started by LMXQ, July 23, 2018, 09:28:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LMXQ

So I installed the NFl Powertrain and.. Argument außerhalb des Bereichs shows up when I try to select the bus.
I uninstalled the powertrain and guess what?
Argument außerhalb des Bereichs.
Addon is activated and what not.
Log file is this hastebin file.
https://hastebin.com/oruqilakow.sql

The Lycanroc Gamer

did you purchase DBC chicago or illegally downloaded it
because it seems that the buses are not responding to the game itself, no matter how many times you attempt to spawn them
I may be a bad bus driver (and even worse at recording), but I'm learning! Wait, am I learning how to drive? Or am I watching anime??? XD Who knows???

LMXQ

July 23, 2018, 11:10:23 am #2 Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 11:13:12 am by LMXQ
weird thing is it started after a windows reset. It used to work before with the same setup..
so I don't get it.
but the weird thing is I can't find those files specified in logs.
it started after installing the powertrain

The Lycanroc Gamer

here's what you do:

1) i would reinstall DBC (IF PURCHASED)
if that doesn't work reinstall OMSI 2

if all other fails, don't play on DBC anymore
I may be a bad bus driver (and even worse at recording), but I'm learning! Wait, am I learning how to drive? Or am I watching anime??? XD Who knows???

Dash5155

From what it seems, you may have accidentally deleted important files (likely scripts) for the Chicago Citybus. As previously stated, your best bet would be to reinstall the DLC.

Keep in mind, the New Flyer Powertrain Mod does not overwrite default files, so your best bet when you're unsure on what to delete is to simply delete the whole bus folder for the Chicago Citybus and then reinstall the DLC.

LMXQ

July 27, 2018, 08:26:43 am #5 Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 07:49:49 am by LMXQ
great! apparently the fresh vanilla copy with nothing but my dlcs that i moved to my main omsi folder had a corrupted DBC Chicago Citybus folder.
Reinstalled from steam and everything's well.
thanks!
EDIT: IT DID IT AGAIN AFTER INSTALLING THE POWERTRAIN!  ???