• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.

Advertisement

Cayuga Midwest 0.1 (Officially Released July 2nd)

Started by CTA_FlxibleFan, April 03, 2018, 03:35:32 am

CTA_FlxibleFan

Perhaps this could be my final release for the map other than patch fixes, I've included all,the splines and sceneryobjects that users were missing from over the last several updates. I've included new repaints for the gillig advantage,flxible and New flyer xcelsiors. I've also included an updated version of the flixible metro mods adding in an Allison transmission. Several routes were updated and also several new routes were created. I hope everyone enjoys the map during this upcoming 4th of July and if anyone encounters any problems please notify me on this forum post.

MillerRichard1

Ever thought of adding in some interior and exterior announcements? I think it would be a great addition

CTA_FlxibleFan

Quote from: MillerRichard1 on July 02, 2019, 08:43:24 pmEver thought of adding in some interior and exterior announcements? I think it would be a great addition

Back then yes but with nearly 700+ bus stops that would make the map even larger to install.

Go-Go-Packers

Thank you for the update and some new fresh content

The Lycanroc Gamer

CTA_FlxibleFan

CTA_FlxibleFan

The Lycanroc Gamer

I have one question about the Flxible Metro E: Do i extract both folders or only one?

CTA_FlxibleFan

Quote from: The Lycanroc Gamer on July 02, 2019, 10:14:08 pmI have one question about the Flxible Metro E: Do i extract both folders or only one?

There two different buses so extract both.

Go-Go-Packers

But for someone reason the ai only seems to spawn at certain points and not as frequent .

CTA_FlxibleFan

Quote from: Go-Go-Packers on July 03, 2019, 07:47:42 amBut for someone reason the ai only seems to spawn at certain points and not as frequent .

Could you be more descriptive?

dhaben81

hi i am missing one object if you could point it out where to get it thanks

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Alex\school.sco

MillerRichard1

Quote from: CTA_FlxibleFan on July 02, 2019, 08:55:20 pmBack then yes but with nearly 700+ bus stops that would make the map even larger to install.

Maybe add some for specific bus routes. Doesn't have to be every single one but ya know.. just something to maybe consider. Sorta like how in Cayuga USA, the KTA routes don't have exterior announcements but all the other routes do

CTA_FlxibleFan

A trio of patches has been released, one for the map,scenery-objects and repaints

MillerRichard1

Please help :( Recently had an issue where I had to redownload everything as my computer lost everything and I see things are different now with Midwest; with that said, here's what Im missing and Im unsure where to find it. I downloaded, extracted and pasted everything from the first page into their respective folders so unless there's something Im overlooking, then here you go:

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_DF\Home Depot\bw_supermarkt_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\Czech_Traffic_Lights\semafor_auta_l.sco
Sceneryobjects\Czech_Traffic_Lights\semafor_auta_l_right.sco
Sceneryobjects\Czech_Traffic_Lights\semafor_auta_p.sco
Sceneryobjects\Czech_Traffic_Lights\semafor_auta_p_left.sco
Sceneryobjects\Czech_Traffic_Lights\semafor_auta_p_right.sco
Sceneryobjects\Czech_Traffic_Lights\semafor_auta_p_sr.sco
Sceneryobjects\Czech_Traffic_Lights\semafor_auta_r_left.sco
Sceneryobjects\Czech_Traffic_Lights\semafor_auta_top.sco
Sceneryobjects\Czech_Traffic_Lights\semafor_auta_top_left.sco
Sceneryobjects\Czech_Traffic_Lights\semafor_auta_top_right.sco
Sceneryobjects\DBC_Objects\tile155 no splines.sco
Sceneryobjects\DBC_Objects\tile173 no splines.sco

CTA_FlxibleFan

Quote from: MillerRichard1 on July 24, 2019, 12:19:52 pmPlease help :( Recently had an issue where I had to redownload everything as my computer lost everything and I see things are different now with Midwest; with that said, here's what Im missing and Im unsure where to find it. I downloaded, extracted and pasted everything from the first page into their respective folders so unless there's something Im overlooking, then here you go:

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_DF\Home Depot\bw_supermarkt_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\Czech_Traffic_Lights\semafor_auta_l.sco
Sceneryobjects\Czech_Traffic_Lights\semafor_auta_l_right.sco
Sceneryobjects\Czech_Traffic_Lights\semafor_auta_p.sco
Sceneryobjects\Czech_Traffic_Lights\semafor_auta_p_left.sco
Sceneryobjects\Czech_Traffic_Lights\semafor_auta_p_right.sco
Sceneryobjects\Czech_Traffic_Lights\semafor_auta_p_sr.sco
Sceneryobjects\Czech_Traffic_Lights\semafor_auta_r_left.sco
Sceneryobjects\Czech_Traffic_Lights\semafor_auta_top.sco
Sceneryobjects\Czech_Traffic_Lights\semafor_auta_top_left.sco
Sceneryobjects\Czech_Traffic_Lights\semafor_auta_top_right.sco
Sceneryobjects\DBC_Objects\tile155 no splines.sco
Sceneryobjects\DBC_Objects\tile173 no splines.sco

This will have everything your missing.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/zrjxz0p7cjr7146/Sceneryobjects.rar/file

MillerRichard1

3 problems:

1. I want to do some routes (i.e. Route 128) but the tour number is always blank. Why is that?
2. For route 11, the destination sign doesn't appear on the bus when I use the DBC Chicago Citybus, it just says the number and nothing else ???
3. Where is the spawn point for routes like 21 that just mention (i.e. Rt. 21 LO? Always wanted to do it but can't because I don't know where the layover area is located. I spawned in all the areas and none of them had anything with route 21

Chris4078

Does anyone know when the x35 in Midwest runs I've looked in all the 34/35 trips an 35 trips an it doesn't show up any help would be great

MillerRichard1

Quote from: Chris4078 on August 13, 2019, 03:09:41 amDoes anyone know when the x35 in Midwest runs I've looked in all the 34/35 trips an 35 trips an it doesn't show up any help would be great

Funny as my friend wanted to know the same thing. I only did the route like I think once before but I don't remember the time frame I did it. Since then, I have yet to even do it again because every time I wanted to, there was no  x35 running

Advertisement