• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.

Advertisement

Cayuga Midwest 0.1 (Officially Released)

Started by CTA_FlxibleFan, April 03, 2018, 03:35:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CTA_FlxibleFan

Here's the missing objects and splines you've requested.

jamal1104

missing object. Sceneryobjects\Generic\entrypoint_bus (2).sco

reappearings

Quote from: CTA_FlxibleFan on October 18, 2018, 11:17:20 pmA final update has been released, the official map will be released by the end of December. Let the countdown begin.
End of December is close.. Waiting and hyped

CTA_FlxibleFan

Happy New Year everyone, I know I promised some sort of official release by the end of 2018 but now everything has been delayed until further notice. I've recently upgraded to a new computer and i'm slowly getting everything back to the way it was with OMSI and other programs I had once before. I am sorry for the inconvenience everyone.

CTA_FlxibleFan

Have at it tonight everyone, report any bugs that occur to me on the VTC forum, VTC Discord along with the NATSD Discord. I want to say that i'm officially done with map making for a while but with any bugs reported to me that probably won't happen. Other than that enjoy everyone, I've made a lot of upgrades to certain areas,some route schedules were updated, some routes were rerouted and some routes are just flat out brand new. I'm sending you drivers into the fray cold turkey style so if you want an IBIS list make one for me.

MattBOnboardBus2100

I cannot find these anywhere:

Sceneryobjects\Generic\bus_stop (2).sco
Sceneryobjects\Generic\car_park (2).sco
Sceneryobjects\Generic\entrypoint_bus (2).sco
Sceneryobjects\Generic\people_standing_small (2).sco
Sceneryobjects\verschiedenes\radlager.sco

EDIT: NVM, found the last one and just copied and pasted the rest and renamed them.

YRT

Alright. I've installed everything as directed and not able to load a spawn point. Attached my logfile.txt

CTA_FlxibleFan

Quote from: YRT on February 09, 2019, 07:45:20 pmAlright. I've installed everything as directed and not able to load a spawn point. Attached my logfile.txt

Could be the ai list from what i've looked at.

CTA_FlxibleFan

dhaben81

YRT

reappearings

Missing one spline.
Splines\Marcel\str_2spur_11m_SeeburgerStr11.sli

marcusxaymitchell26

Good morning. I'm not sure if I'm the only one but I'm having problems with this new map. Indiana Orange Line station is missing some things. I've ran map tools and it says nothing is missing. I was wondering if I could get some help.

Thanks

CTA_FlxibleFan

I've released another patch guys, hopefully this solves several users problems with this specific issue in regards to" Sceneryobjects\BMO Objekte\Viaduckt HBF Sieden.sco"

Advertisement