• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.

Advertisement

Recent Posts!

Cayuga Midwest 0.1 (Beta Released)

Started by CTA_FlxibleFan, April 03, 2018, 03:35:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Does anyone need help manually installing the map?

Yes
12 (60%)
No
8 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: November 24, 2018, 12:27:30 pm

CTA_FlxibleFan

April 03, 2018, 03:35:32 am Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 01:00:31 pm by CTA_FlxibleFan

Cayuga Midwest 0.1
Once upon a time Cayuga 0.5 was the beginning of a map dynasty from creator Dash5155. As time went on I began to take on the task to develop my vision of Chicago and RTA's operations through his map and once Cayuga 0.6 came around the progress of 0.5 had already begin to take shape and I stuck with the challenge to not only expand the map but make it my own.

Brief Rundown:
The semi fictional US State is located between Northern Illinois and Northwest Indiana. In this map, you'll notice several changes to the surrounding areas of the original version of Dash's Cayuga 0.5 including two new downtown areas north and west of Downtown Cayuga. Also several branches of routes travel from one end of the city to another while other adjoining routes serve several inncer-city communities and suburban areas. Local towns such as Greenville and Lakeland will receive a major overhaul later on this year.I send all my thanks to Dash5155 for creating this map in 2015 and giving me the opportunity to collaborate our ideas together while also giving myself the opportunity to showcase my skill set and talent towards this map that I solely expanded on my own since late 2016.

Summary:
I'm close to finishing development of the map but a release isn't likely for the next several months. On the bright side "Several months" can range from 1 to 3 or 4 to 5. I'll keep you guys posted with updates weekly. Also if anyone with map making experience or has a good sense to pay attention to detail when it comes to maps shoot me a message. Lastly, Beta testing will only come to a select few with Map making experience and also pointing out key things for me to fix with in the map. When the right people come along and all goes well a time frame for a release will be announced.

Requirements:
Available on VTC
Liberty 0.2.3
Cayuga 0.6
Grundelphia
Willshire

Great Grundorf 2

Chicago DLC

New John City (Link has been updated)

Daytonford (Updated Link) Thanks to MTA_Donny

"Offline" Required Objects/Splines

Airport Addon

Photo Gallery

Map (Updated as of 10/18/18) 10:16 PM
Sceneryobjects (You must download every link and extract the contents to your scenery-objects folder.)

Splines (You must download every link and extract the contents to your splines folder.)

Repaints Final Version (Fixed opacity for New Flyer issues) As of -5/30/18
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jb4xbjbihb3ho9w/vehicles%20final%20update.7z

Maptools

(Udated Link)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/uobcr4sm0edebo5/OMSI_Map_Tools_v3point1.zip

CCTA Bus Roster

2000-2002 NOVA LFS(6400-6883):
Engine: Cummins ISC
Transmission: ZF 5HP552C

2006-2009 New Flyer D40LF(1000-2029)

(1000-1629)
Engine:Cummins ISM
Transmission:ZF 6HP592C

(1630-1929)
Engine:Cummins ISL
Transmission:ZF 6HP594C

Transmission
(1930-2029) Allison B400

2006-2007 New Flyer DE40LF

Engine(5900-5909): Cummins ISL

Transmission(5900-5909): Allison EP-40 Hybridrive System

2008-2009 New Flyer C40LF
Engine(5910-5949):
Cummins ISL
Transmission(5910-5949):ZF 6HP594C

2008-2009 New Flyer DE60LF (4000-4207)
Engine: Cummins ISL

Transmission: Allison EP-50 Hybridrive System

2014-2016  Nova LFS Smart Bus (7900-8325)
Engine: Cummins ISL9

Transmission: ZF6AP1400B

Now if anyone has any issues with loading the map,getting blue skies and or other issues leave a message with your logfile and i'll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible. Use maptools to speed up the process for me to see what you're missing that way I can give you what you're missing and also upload it to the final version. Now this beta will obviously have bugs, If you're looking for run numbers for non-dbc buses I will have that available in the final version, If you're wondering why Lakeland and Greenville have remained the same it is because I will begin working on those areas once the final version of the map will come out. Now I want everyone who that are members to give feedback and non remembers to register to VTC and also give feedback. I kept my promise and this is a bit of a surprise but I feel the map is stable enough to release as a beta. Enjoy what is given and lets start this summer off on a good note guys I greatly appreciate you all and Happy Memorial Day!  8) 

Also make sure you download all links made available in the requirements above!and to gain a quicker response join our very own VTC discord.https://discord.gg/wvyqZNN
Post has been updated as of 4:02 PM 8/28/18

dedog

nice map so far by pictures (quote on the last picture the bus stop is little bit under ground)

CTA_FlxibleFan

Quote from: dedog on April 03, 2018, 04:41:59 am
nice map so far by pictures (quote on the last picture the bus stop is little bit under ground)

Lol I keep for getting about that, every time I adjust the terrain in that area it sinks back down.

CTA_FlxibleFan

To see more photos of Cayuga Midwest 0.1 check out my Flickr page to see the progress. https://www.flickr.com/photos/160789544@N05/

thatleodj92

Hey Does Anybody Know How I Can Let The Bike Rack Down On The NEwFlyer40lf? I Would really appreciate it. Thank you.

CTA_FlxibleFan

April 09, 2018, 04:06:11 pm #5 Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 04:08:26 pm by CTA_FlxibleFan
Credits go to MTA_Donny and BlueKnight17 (Creator of New John City and the mod)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/145l_ugDncjC_eRH910sJeUQDG_mEJK2x/view?usp=sharing

Before using make backups of the New Flyer scripts and model folders.

thatleodj92

Okay thanks. And when you say back up, what do you mean?

CTA_FlxibleFan

Quote from: thatleodj92 on April 09, 2018, 05:55:56 pm
Okay thanks. And when you say back up, what do you mean?

Make back up files just in case you have trouble with it.

thatleodj92

Okay I got you. Thank you.

CTA_FlxibleFan

CTA_FlxibleFan

Quote from: thatleodj92 on April 09, 2018, 06:16:35 pm
If Anyone has Instagram plz go follow me @transit_everywhere_metro Thanks

Not the place or post to promote yourself on. Please remove that from this topic.

thatleodj92

Sorry about that. So I downloaded it and I put in where itââ,¬â,,¢s supposed to go. But it didnââ,¬â,,¢t work bike racks is not down.

TGN Productions

The discord link is expired.

CTA_FlxibleFan

Alright so here's an update on where the progress of the map is currently:

-One stretch of road is left to complete which i'll have finished by the end of today. (Austin Ave)
-All routes have been completed
-Scenery is near 85% completed
-Timetables are nearly 90% complete
-Scheduled beta testing will be coming soon
-Repaints are a 100% complete

TheGoat

33 Guests, 1 User

Advertisement

TinyPortal © 2005-2018