• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.

Advertisement

Recent Posts!

Grundelphia - DBC Edition

Started by Dash5155, December 15, 2016, 12:12:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash5155

December 15, 2016, 12:12:11 am Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 08:41:10 am by Dash5155
Welcome to Grundelphia

A little background:

This map contains 3 cities and 4 towns. The main city (Grundelphia) is based on Philadelphia, PA with hints of the original Grundorf map. The second city (Water Harbor) is based on Jersey City with hints of Camden (both in New Jersey), and finally the 3rd City (Sanyo County) is just completely made up. All three cities have many bus routes that run based on the era.

Map download information:
---WARNING: The Chicago Addon IS Required for this Release---

Once you're tired of playing OMSI Chicago, you can now start installing the required files; First up is the New Flyer Powertrain Mod, Provided in this thread:
http://vtransitcenter.com/index.php?topic=8

THEN you have to download the SEPTA/NJ Transit repaint pack, provided in this thread:
http://vtransitcenter.com/index.php?topic=11.0

Required maps are:
"Offline" Required Objects/Splines Pack Daytonford County,
Willshire,
Great Grundorf 2, and
DBC Chicago.

Once you have everything installed, download the map below and enjoy!

Download Grundelphia

Donations are welcome as a way to say thanks! Just follow this link: Donate!

tictacman345

Hello im having some trouble with grundelphia some of the map is missing...here is my logfile

MTA3306

Quote from: tictacman345 on December 29, 2016, 10:14:23 am
Hello im having some trouble with grundelphia some of the map is missing...here is my logfile

You are missing some objects still. They already should be linked through here if they weren't in the download. (Nemolus Verkherszeichen).

Dash5155

Honest fault on my end, I removed the "Nemolus Verkherszeichen" folder from my download because that was included in the version of Winsenburg I downloaded to create Grundelphia

However, that folder does not exist in the version of Winsenburg I linked to (aka the official release) so naturally, everyone is missing all the files required by Grundelphia because said files only exist in the original Grundelphia package at this point.

Currently, I'm re-uploading the package with these files included. Hopefully this confusion doesn't make everyone hate me. By the time anyone reads this, the new pack should be out.

dedog

ok new problem i cant strat the map i get this error and also dash what happend to the chrismas nova bus repaint u were sposto release

Dash5155

Quote from: dedog on December 30, 2016, 07:58:16 am
ok new problem i cant strat the map i get this error and also dash what happend to the chrismas nova bus repaint u were sposto release
I was going to release that paint for christmas, but then I actually had to do christmas stuff. Releasing it now would just be a pointless waste because the holidays are almost over

Also, I will need a bit more details for that error because it seems too vague. Like what did you do BEFORE starting the map, what was the progress of loading at (e.g. "Loading environmental traffic") and did you make any changes to the map itself? I didn't change the map since 2015, and it wasn't this problematic before (although illegally putting all the required objects into one pack may have had something to do with it).

dedog

December 31, 2016, 05:20:54 am #6 Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 05:23:00 am by dedog
Quote from: Dash5155 on December 30, 2016, 12:15:15 pm
Quote from: dedog on December 30, 2016, 07:58:16 am
I was going to release that paint for christmas, but then I actually had to do christmas stuff. Releasing it now would just be a pointless waste because the holidays are almost over

Also, I will need a bit more details for that error because it seems too vague. Like what did you do BEFORE starting the map, what was the progress of loading at (e.g. "Loading environmental traffic") and did you make any changes to the map itself? I didn't change the map since 2015, and it wasn't this problematic before (although illegally putting all the required objects into one pack may have had something to do with it).

i didnt do anying to the map its all the same way i lefted when i installed i was driving to toms river not in service and all of a suden the map dissappeared and i was falling in a sky and after trying to restart the map game chrashed i restarted the game clicked the map clicked start got this error tryed to restart game again stull got error when starting map

ps . my holidays are not over u think u could send me the repaint then if its possible ? i was up waiting for 24 hours waiting for u to release it

Munce

Try just loading the map without buses. If you've managed to fall, then loading map without buses again is usually how I fix my maps.
Furious typing, many cups of tea, and lots of OMSI.

Nothin' better than that.

Jacob

Possible bug:
I went to the central bus depot to spawn a TTC skinned D40LF, and the unbelievable happened:
The bus just started hopping around (up and down, through the roof) like a kangaroo, and glitched out my game.
(By the way, I spawned the bus already and placed it in there)
Any problems with the ground, like a built-in bus trampoline?
Derp derpity derp...

Munce

That might just be because of lag. Have you installed the 4GB patch for OMSI?

Jacob

Derp derpity derp...

Munce

Tiwats

Dash5155

Quote from: Tiwats on January 22, 2017, 08:51:05 pm
Is there a route map for this?
No, I ran a competition upon release for people to submit their own maps of the system and the best ones would be included with the release of Grundelphia (there was a semi-closed beta of the map at the time) but instead of everyone submitting maps, everyone simply left the group as soon as they got their download of the map. Thus when the map was released public, there was no roadmap included.

Justin Rombough

I don't remember downloading all these maps just to make Grundel work.. It's a real waste of time, i just remember installing just Grundel and that's it...

33 Guests, 1 User

Advertisement

TinyPortal © 2005-2018