Virtual Transportation Center

Advertisement

NYCT Bronx .hof files

Started by DaTransitMan, June 29, 2017, 11:38:45 pm

DaTransitMan

So I was playing around with the HOF creator today and decided I wanted to make hof files for Bronx depots since we have an LFSA and now an XD60 thanks to the talents of MTA3306. So far I've got almost every route in the Kingsbridge Depot and the Articulated Bus routes of Gun Hill. The files only list the destinations, not any set routes.

So that's it. There's more destinations in the download, but I'm just showing these off since they're the ones I took screenshots of. I'd highly recommend putting these in the Xcelsior, Nova LFS/LFSA, New Flyer D60LF, and Orion VII NG, since both depots included in this download use all of those buses. I didn't include the Bx12 +Select or Bx41 +Select because I'm not exactly sure how to make that texture for the +SBS+ destination sign, so I stuck to the local routes.

I may do West Farms next, since we now have XN40s/XN60s, and they're receiving the 40s currently with the XN60s set to arrive late this year/early next year.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/36trbf8x3rjbugt/NYCT_Bronx_HOF_files.RAR

Munce

Furious typing, many cups of tea, and lots of OMSI.

Nothin' better than that.

LunaGuy

Miller

They don't work for me, and it's nice to hear you're doing Bronx based hof files since I do live here :)
i5 4670k + GTX 1070 Founders Edition + 12GB DDR3 RAM + 550W Corsair PSU

DaTransitMan

Quote from: LunaGuy on June 30, 2017, 12:29:54 am
Quote from: Munce on June 30, 2017, 12:22:37 am
All your photos are dead.

They work for me...
Quote from: Miller on June 30, 2017, 01:03:11 am
They don't work for me, and it's nice to hear you're doing Bronx based hof files since I do live here :)

They're not showing up in the spoilers for you guys? That's weird, I can see them...

Thanks man! Yeah, I still have some GH routes to do, the Bx16, Bx24, Bx26, Bx28/38. I know West Farms is gonna be easy since a good bunch of their routes go to Washington Heights or West Farms Road/Southern Blvd.

dedog

the pictures are not showing up right
they look like this

Mta_Donny

DaTransitMan

Quote from: dedog on June 30, 2017, 06:31:54 am
the pictures are not showing up right
they look like this

Yeah, now I'm seeing that too. Hang on.
Quote from: Mta_Donny on June 30, 2017, 07:52:35 am
What map is this for?
Not necessarily for a map, just something for anyone wanting to signplay. If you're referring to what map I took the pics on, they were on Spandau and Grundorf respectively.

Elijah's Transit

Nice bro! Just a recommendation, try to use the actual destination codes instead of 001 etc
Example: 3012 is the Code for the Bx1 to Riverdale
Here's a website for that:
http://ttmg.org/transitwiki/MTA_Regional_Bus_Destination_Sign_Codes

DaTransitMan

Quote from: 4 Train Man on June 30, 2017, 01:05:47 pm
Nice bro! Just a recommendation, try to use the actual destination codes instead of 001 etc
Example: 3012 is the Code for the Bx1 to Riverdale
Here's a website for that:
http://ttmg.org/transitwiki/MTA_Regional_Bus_Destination_Sign_Codes

Thanks! I've been looking everywhere for this. I can only do the 3-digit codes since the .hof creator only lets me do so much.

Dash5155

Even if, the IBIS system won't process 4 digit codes anyway, and the bus would read them funky like say if you had a code 2014 and also a code 3014. It's best you leave that mumbo jumbo alone

Advertisement