• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.

Advertisement

Recent Posts!

New Flyer D60HF Galaxy (WIP)

Started by Miller, June 16, 2017, 02:48:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Miller

June 16, 2017, 02:48:42 pm Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 04:48:52 pm by Miller
The New Flyer D60HF is a High floor 60 foot diesel articulated bus. The D60; which was later nicknamed Galaxy then given the name D60HF was sold in the United States and Canada.

Specs:
Length - 60ft
Width - 102"
Height - 120"
Seating Capacity - 64

The D60HF can be fitted with these Drivetrains and Transmissions:
Engines
Cummins M11
Cummins ISM
Cummins ISL
Detroit Diesel 6V92TA
Detroit Diesel Series 50
Transmissions
Allison HTB-748
Allison B500R
Voith D863/4.3
Voith D863/4.3E
ZF 4HP590

Progress:
So far I'm working on the front portion of the bus -
i5 4670k + GTX 1070 Founders Edition + 12GB DDR3 RAM + 550W Corsair PSU

80jersq

OMGGGGGGGGGGG. I was hoping someone would make this

DaTransitMan

I. AM. HYPED.

I rode a few of these today in Harlem and The Bronx. Even though they're gonna be retiring them soon, I'm still very excited for this. It looks good so far.

Miller

I personally love these buses, noticed that it's been getting overlooked so i decided to start making it.

ANIME-AND-BUSES

Wish you luck on the bus project. :)
I Love ANIME-AND-BUSES.

dedog

Miller

Decided to redo the entire bus from scratch due to issues with the model, however, it looks and works much better than before. Here's what I have done so far:

As you can see the back has a floor, windows and the door so far modelled in. I'm currently in the process of doing the same to the front portion of the bus.

As i continue modelling and learning, the model should resemble the actual bus (That's what I'm hoping for at least) so in the meantime I'll continue and keep you updated as much as possible.

Adam9849

Damn, that's looking hella good!

Miller

watervapor9731

Dude, this is hands down looking the best. Best of luck completing the bus and make sure you can everything possible, I'll even offer to help with sounds and textures of possible!

dedog

its comming along so great when the beta version come out will the bus be freewere or paywere ?

DaTransitMan

Quote from: dedog on July 01, 2017, 04:07:33 am
its comming along so great when the beta version come out will the bus be freewere or paywere ?
He hasn't even finished the shell yet. Just hang in there, it'll get done when it gets done. Plus I doubt he has a specific timeframe on when he plans to create a beta.

Miller

Quote from: DaTransitMan on July 01, 2017, 12:49:45 pm
Quote from: dedog on July 01, 2017, 04:07:33 am
He hasn't even finished the shell yet. Just hang in there, it'll get done when it gets done. Plus I doubt he has a specific timeframe on when he plans to create a beta.
I don't have a specific timeframe set, and as for the Payware or Freeware, I haven't decided yet. I don't want to say anything until I'm certain about it. So yeah, just hang around and I'll keep you updated when I get a substantial amount of work done.

Miller

More updates and pictures because why not?

Skeleton is about done, Blinkers, Headlights, taillights, and wind shield are in the making. I'll keep you updated on that though.

Jacob

Quote from: Miller on July 03, 2017, 01:24:33 am
More updates and pictures because why not?

Skeleton is about done, Blinkers, Headlights, taillights, and wind shield are in the making. I'll keep you updated on that though.

Looking good Miller! :)
Derp derpity derp...

32 Guests, 1 User

Advertisement

TinyPortal © 2005-2018