• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.

Advertisement

Recent Posts!

Portal Overhauled

Started by Dash5155, December 20, 2016, 12:10:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash5155

WHOA WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

So you guys may have noticed that the home page looks completely different. You may have also noticed that there is a new shoutbox. Here's why...

Where is the original home page?

The original portal software had completely clunked out so I had to install a new one. The site went down for about 3 minutes during the process. Very few people noticed, but it was still good that I caught it. Sorry for those that enjoyed seeing their arcade scores displayed on the homepage. Fortunately the trophies still show up in all your posts

So what's what this new one?

Nothing. It's just more stable. I introduced a random gallery image on the home page, which would come up when you link to the page. You're welcome. There isn't anything really new about the new home page outside of the shoutbox. No it's not quite a chatroom (as it doesn't auto-refresh) but it's a spritual successor to the original shoutbox. It will be at the bottom of the home page as well as the forum page.

Thank you for visiting Virtual Transportation Center, we hope your stay was good! Stay tuned to get all the latest news and updates related to the site!

32 Guests, 1 User

Advertisement

TinyPortal © 2005-2018