• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.

Advertisement

Recent Posts!

The NEU: New Era Transit 7 Remastered

Started by Mikey, May 17, 2017, 11:53:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan718

On route 14D after to make the right on 2nd Ave and 14st where do I go

NovaBus LFS #8504

Hey Dash, I seem to be having a problem with the New Era City 7.0 Map. I have purchased the Chicago and Berlin X 10 Add Ons off of Steam, and have downloaded the Liberty 0.2.3 Map and Cayuga 0.7 Map. However, when I try to run New Era City, No objects show up and I don't know what else to do. Your help would be appreciated alot.

The Lycanroc Gamer

Quote from: NovaBus LFS #8504 on December 27, 2018, 07:37:57 pmHey Dash, I seem to be having a problem with the New Era City 7.0 Map. I have purchased the Chicago and Berlin X 10 Add Ons off of Steam, and have downloaded the Liberty 0.2.3 Map and Cayuga 0.7 Map. However, when I try to run New Era City, No objects show up and I don't know what else to do. Your help would be appreciated alot.
I found problems in your post:

1) You don't actually need Berlin X10 for New Era; just DBC
2) Dash never created New Era; he creates Cayuga
3) I reckon you never saw the link to the Discord server

NovaBus LFS #8504

I found problems in your post:

1) You don't actually need Berlin X10 for New Era; just DBC
2) Dash never created New Era; he creates Cayuga
3) I reckon you never saw the link to the Discord server
[/quote]

The discord server links have expired. Like I said before, if anyone could please assist me with making my New Era City function properly, I really appreciate that help.

Dash5155

Quote from: NovaBus LFS #8504 on December 27, 2018, 07:37:57 pmHey Dash, I seem to be having a problem with the New Era City 7.0 Map. I have purchased the Chicago and Berlin X 10 Add Ons off of Steam, and have downloaded the Liberty 0.2.3 Map and Cayuga 0.7 Map. However, when I try to run New Era City, No objects show up and I don't know what else to do. Your help would be appreciated alot.
Dash did not make this map. If you see the original post, it says who made it.

The solution to your problem requires more information, however, we'll need a log file from you see this thread for details

Mikey

I know I'm late, but the map is being redone due to issues from the first version of the map that keep reappearing. Have you tried setting the date after 2018?

NovaBus LFS #8504

I have not. I will try that and report back.

NovaBus LFS #8504

Unfortunately, the same problem continues. When the map is loaded, only the sky loads. Is there a possible bugfix map in the works?

Dash5155

Quote from: NovaBus LFS #8504 on January 20, 2019, 10:45:34 pmUnfortunately, the same problem continues. When the map is loaded, only the sky loads. Is there a possible bugfix map in the works?
Well, provide a log file, Maybe it's possible to fix it with some basic trouble shooting.

https://www.vtransitcenter.com/index.php?topic=2.0

NovaBus LFS #8504

Dash5155

Quote from: NovaBus LFS #8504 on January 22, 2019, 07:34:43 amHere is my Logfile:

logfile.txt
Put this in your splines folder and then boot up the game with the map. If done correctly it should work. @NovaBus LFS #8504
Splines.7z

NovaBus LFS #8504

Thanks for your help. I finally got around to testing it and it works!

116 Guests, 1 User

Advertisement

TinyPortal © 2005-2018