• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.

Advertisement

Recent Posts!

The NEU: New Era Transit 7 Remastered

Started by Mikey, May 17, 2017, 11:53:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

theprofessor172 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mikey

Welcome to New Era City, part of the New Era Universe.
The entire map is currently being redone as NEU 7 to reduce bugs and glitches found in the original version. The latest update is NET 7.0.1.

New Era City is based off the real life city of New York. The transit company New Era Transit services the 5 regions/boroughs (like districts) of New Era, Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island. Be a city driver on multilane roads.

Main Features of the map:
35+ Lines including shuttles and school service serving 5 different boroughs.
26 Local Lines
3 Express/Limited Stop
Route variations, short turns
Dedicated bus lanes and Busy city driving
Frequent bus service scheduling; see other buses pass by!
More than 1300+ tiles!
Full installation and map support through discord

Please note that since this not a completed map, there are still some tiles missing scenery. For the best experience, stay within the Manhattan area, particularly routes operating to South Ferry. We are always looking for help. If you enjoy this map, you can help the development, including making announcements, which is planned for the next update. We are also looking for help to make a comprehensive route map, which can fit 30+ lines in a reasonable size.

Readme + list of lines: Here

CodeSelect
M6
M8 (ROUTE F IN NET 7.0.1)
M9
M14A/D
M23 LCL/SBS
M34/34A SBS
M55
Q10
Q10A
Q32/Q32 LTD
Q91/92
S32
S43
S52
S74
S79
S93
SIM1/1C
SIM4/4C
SIM3
SIM11
SIM8
7/N/LIRR/SIR TRAIN

---------------------------------------------------------------
Download Full Map Package v7: https://neweratransit.wixsite.com/home/downloads
Download Manual
Discord Support: https://discord.io/neweratransit
---------------------------------------------------------------
Future Plans:
A multitude of Chrono events! Including road closure, bridge repairs, car accidents, and more.
Schedule mod with one tour serves multiple routes.
Announcements accurately reflecting New York City.

Making videos:
Please include in the description a link to the New Era Transit website, https://neweratransit.wixsite.com/home/downloads. This will ensure that your viewers always get the most up to date link of the map. The individual Google Drive links will change each update.

An update of the map, hopefully version 7.1 will contain a scenery update that will cover all roads not covered in NET v7 Release.

We hope you enjoy the map! Please do not reupload this map on any other server without permission, thank you!

- The New Era City Team

CTA_FlxibleFan

You might want to separate the photos if they're any for that matter because I can't see them.

Mikey

I can't seem to edit my post so I guess the site is glitching.

CTA_FlxibleFan

Try uploading them 2 by 2.

dedog

can you also make the q30 route

80jersq

is there a download link

Miller

Quote from: 80jersq on May 24, 2017, 02:44:36 pm
is there a download link

The map is not available yet. The creator will post here the progress.
i5 4670k + GTX 1070 Founders Edition + 12GB DDR3 RAM + 550W Corsair PSU

Mikey

I'm waiting to show progress because I want to get the skeleton of the map in first. By that I mean I want to do the bulk major routes first that link the boroughs together (i.e Q10), then work on the other routes in the other boroughs.

What's done so far (THERE IS NO LIMITED/SBS SERVICE ON ANY OF THESE LINES AT THE MOMENT.)

M15
M23 (halfway done)
Q10
S79

Other routes to work on after:
S53, S66, S69, S71, S83, S94 SBS
M1, M5, M15A, M23 SBS, M31, M50, M79, M103
Q10A, Q15, Q44, Q53 SBS, Q70, Q77
Bx7, Bx7D, Bx9 SBS, Bx11, Bx34, Bx67, Bx94
B2, B7, B15, B36 SBS, B44, B55, B69, B102
NJ Transit: 154, 183, 210
Express Buses: BxM3, QM2, X1A, X2A, BxMQ1, BM21, X10A.

Mikey

What's up long time no see!

Ok, some final things to be done before the first ever offical beta release of New Era City for OMSI as I have to get back to BVE developing, but I still will be updating it, don't worry ;) .
There is currently a closed beta of the map right now, so if you would like to test it *and put videos/pictures*, please let me know in the comments. There will be one final closed beta release, consisting of the new M23 Local and SBS service, an extension of the S79, and upgrades to Q91, as well as a few scenery things. The boroughs included in this update are Staten Island, Brooklyn, and Manhattan (not all finished.) There's also a bonus L shuttle that can be done, and I will tell you, the crowds on that route are crazy.
If you guys would like to see a preview of the map, please watch Donny's video on the M23, one of the hardest routes in NET. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT0JZolb4vM

(Credit to Miller for the original XD60 Repaint)

As well as an update to the AI list:
Route M9 (NOT INCLUDING PUT IN'S) uses 2001 RTS's since it's a 15 minute route.
Route M23 Local uses D60's while M23 Select+ uses XD60's.
Route Q10 uses D60's.
Route Q91 uses XD60's.
L Shuttle uses whatever bus it can find based on the already loaded buses.
Route S79 uses D60's with the occasional XD60's popping up on there.

If anybody would like to help me create repaints for the rest of the fleet, like Orion V's or Nova LFSA or anything like that, please let me know.

Thanks,
-M

dedog

in the future some time will there be an q30 route ?

Miller

Quote from: Mikey on July 18, 2017, 01:06:49 am

Ok, some final things to be done before the first ever offical beta release of New Era City for OMSI as I have to get back to BVE developing, but I still will be updating it, don't worry ;) .
There is currently a closed beta of the map right now, so if you would like to test it *and put videos/pictures*, please let me know in the comments. There will be one final closed beta release, consisting of the new M23 Local and SBS service, an extension of the S79, and upgrades to Q91, as well as a few scenery things. The boroughs included in this update are Staten Island, Brooklyn, and Manhattan (not all finished.) There's also a bonus L shuttle that can be done, and I will tell you, the crowds on that route are crazy.
If you guys would like to see a preview of the map, please watch Donny's video on the M23, one of the hardest routes in NET. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT0JZolb4vM

Route Q10 uses D60's.
Route Q91 uses XD60's.

If anybody would like to help me create repaints for the rest of the fleet, like Orion V's or Nova LFSA or anything like that, please let me know.

Thanks,
-M

Sure, I don't mind doing a little bit of testing
i5 4670k + GTX 1070 Founders Edition + 12GB DDR3 RAM + 550W Corsair PSU

LunaGuy

Route Q10 uses D60's.
Route Q91 uses XD60's.

Thanks,
-M

I'd love to do some testing!

Mikey

I just sent the map updates to your PM's. Now the last closed beta update will finally enable the M23 Select+ as well as the M23 Local, an extension of the S79 down to the mall, and a fully drivable Q91 express (even though it terminates in Brooklyn, the terminus in Brooklyn is temporary until I stop being lazy and do the Q91 extension to Playland as was originally intended along with Q10, so no need to be alarmed that they aren't labeled as B91 and B10 lol.) After the final closed beta release, if everything goes smoothly testing wise I will release the first update to everyone.

-M

Jacob

Route Q10 uses D60's.
Route Q91 uses XD60's.

Thanks,
-M

I definitely don't mind testing! I am excited to see what this will become!

-Jacob
Derp derpity derp...

Mikey

Did everybody get the beta?

140 Guests, 3 Users

Advertisement

TinyPortal © 2005-2018