• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.

Advertisement

Cayuga USA v0.7.6 Released!

Started by Dash5155, December 14, 2016, 07:07:12 pm

MillerRichard1

Quote from: wsp_lovebuses on July 06, 2019, 08:52:36 amthanks for the help but i found it in the scenery object pack that dash posted.but now since the new flyer powertrain mod is down i can't have the different varieties of new flyer.i had everything on my old computer but i got a new one and i lost everything on my old one.

Stuff like that is why it saddens me that the mod is now gone because per say if someone's computer happens to break, they can no longer get the mod

wsp_lovebuses

Quote from: MillerRichard1 on July 06, 2019, 01:51:21 pmStuff like that is why it saddens me that the mod is now gone because per say if someone's computer happens to break, they can no longer get the mod
ikr i felt complete when this mod was made it made me happy like my dream came true  when this mod was in the game of having septa sounds but now my dream is a little crushed since some people complained about the septa spec's in the game :(

MillerRichard1

Quote from: wsp_lovebuses on July 06, 2019, 11:22:40 pmikr i felt complete when this mod was made it made me happy like my dream came true  when this mod was in the game of having septa sounds but now my dream is a little crushed since some people complained about the septa spec's in the game :(

Which is why I still believe even though people can have their own opinions on it (which btw I felt my dream was a little crushed to cause I LOVE SEPTA) they could've created their own specs or even sounds to the bus. You'd think out of all things majority of the community disliked that it would be something else but it had to be this and as a result, the mod just had to be discontinued. Granted, I can understand it, but I for one just wish it didn't have to be deleted just because a lot of people hated it. Just like how some beg for creators to make different buses and such but then ultimately end up making their own is the same thing I believed should've happened here if they no longer liked the mod for what it was

wsp_lovebuses

Quote from: MillerRichard1 on July 08, 2019, 03:39:46 amWhich is why I still believe even though people can have their own opinions on it (which btw I felt my dream was a little crushed to cause I LOVE SEPTA) they could've created their own specs or even sounds to the bus. You'd think out of all things majority of the community disliked that it would be something else but it had to be this and as a result, the mod just had to be discontinued. Granted, I can understand it, but I for one just wish it didn't have to be deleted just because a lot of people hated it. Just like how some beg for creators to make different buses and such but then ultimately end up making their own is the same thing I believed should've happened here if they no longer liked the mod for what it was
exactly like for example creators always get haters saying they don't like there stuff but they main ones that still download it like.I understand why @Dash5155 would delete it since he said people was threatening him and his family because of the design.i also don't understand why people still be mad over dumb stuff especially something that was made a few years ago like i wish people would just stop complaining and make it there selves too because lots of  people makes tutorial of them so people can make there own creation.just like how i looked up a tutorial on how to repaint a bus and that was successful and i bet most of these people that complaining have other better thing to do but just be bored and hate on things like i'm so done with haters right now.I would just ignore them because i learned if you listen to hater or people that don't like your stuff if you do as they say they'll feel as if they have power to control you but if you ignore them they'll get mad of course but they'll leave you alone. i just wish somebody could at share there's since dash said anyone is welcome to repost it but i doubt people would.

MillerRichard1

Quote from: wsp_lovebuses on July 08, 2019, 02:50:54 pmexactly like for example creators always get haters saying they don't like there stuff but they main ones that still download it like.I understand why @Dash5155 would delete it since he said people was threatening him and his family because of the design.i also don't understand why people still be mad over dumb stuff especially something that was made a few years ago like i wish people would just stop complaining and make it there selves too because lots of  people makes tutorial of them so people can make there own creation.just like how i looked up a tutorial on how to repaint a bus and that was successful and i bet most of these people that complaining have other better thing to do but just be bored and hate on things like i'm so done with haters right now.I would just ignore them because i learned if you listen to hater or people that don't like your stuff if you do as they say they'll feel as if they have power to control you but if you ignore them they'll get mad of course but they'll leave you alone. i just wish somebody could at share there's since dash said anyone is welcome to repost it but i doubt people would.
Quote from: wsp_lovebuses on July 08, 2019, 02:50:54 pmexactly like for example creators always get haters saying they don't like there stuff but they main ones that still download it like.I understand why @Dash5155 would delete it since he said people was threatening him and his family because of the design.i also don't understand why people still be mad over dumb stuff especially something that was made a few years ago like i wish people would just stop complaining and make it there selves too because lots of  people makes tutorial of them so people can make there own creation.just like how i looked up a tutorial on how to repaint a bus and that was successful and i bet most of these people that complaining have other better thing to do but just be bored and hate on things like i'm so done with haters right now.I would just ignore them because i learned if you listen to hater or people that don't like your stuff if you do as they say they'll feel as if they have power to control you but if you ignore them they'll get mad of course but they'll leave you alone. i just wish somebody could at share there's since dash said anyone is welcome to repost it but i doubt people would.

I don't mind people hating but after reading that you said Dash and his family were threatened over this mod mad me even more mad. Like damn, if you people are so upset over this mod then just make your own! I can see the frustration that creators have now because people want so much shit but even for some shit that may be so simple (if you know how to do it) but complicated for others (like myself) at least be happy you are given something fresh and new if you never had it. Don't just be a let down to others and make others miss out on good shit because of the simple fact you dislike it; I hate people like that. Btw, I think I remember you said you were thinking of creating the Nabi 416.08 as seen in your profile pic and I think you were working on it. How's it going with that? I'd love to drive it when you're finished with it..that is, if you're still working on it

wsp_lovebuses

Quote from: MillerRichard1 on July 10, 2019, 02:07:07 pmI don't mind people hating but after reading that you said Dash and his family were threatened over this mod mad me even more mad. Like damn, if you people are so upset over this mod then just make your own! I can see the frustration that creators have now because people want so much shit but even for some shit that may be so simple (if you know how to do it) but complicated for others (like myself) at least be happy you are given something fresh and new if you never had it. Don't just be a let down to others and make others miss out on good shit because of the simple fact you dislike it; I hate people like that. Btw, I think I remember you said you were thinking of creating the Nabi 416.08 as seen in your profile pic and I think you were working on it. How's it going with that? I'd love to drive it when you're finished with it..that is, if you're still working on it
I know right exactly how I feel about the whole situation with the mod on people hating it.But the nabi 416.08 i'm still creating it it'll take some time tho but I could use a little help by someone making the sound for the bus but not now maybe after I get the bus model done.

MillerRichard1

Quote from: wsp_lovebuses on July 10, 2019, 09:00:46 pmI know right exactly how I feel about the whole situation with the mod on people hating it.But the nabi 416.08 i'm still creating it it'll take some time tho but I could use a little help by someone making the sound for the bus but not now maybe after I get the bus model done.

If I knew how to get the sound, I'd gladly help you out with it but Im not good with stuff like this. Can you perhaps inbox me what you have done with the model so far?

wsp_lovebuses

Quote from: MillerRichard1 on July 11, 2019, 08:19:26 pmIf I knew how to get the sound, I'd gladly help you out with it but Im not good with stuff like this. Can you perhaps inbox me what you have done with the model so far?
i'll send you it later today since i'm not at home at the moment.

MillerRichard1

Quote from: wsp_lovebuses on July 12, 2019, 02:54:41 pmi'll send you it later today since i'm not at home at the moment.

You forgot to send it lol

wsp_lovebuses

Quote from: MillerRichard1 on July 13, 2019, 10:38:01 amYou forgot to send it lol

sorry i'm having a bit difficulties with the flooring on the bus i'll try to send it to you as fast as i can after fixed the floor of course

MillerRichard1

Quote from: wsp_lovebuses on July 13, 2019, 12:25:19 pmsorry i'm having a bit difficulties with the flooring on the bus i'll try to send it to you as fast as i can after fixed the floor of course

Alright, sounds good! :)

80jersq

Quote from: wsp_lovebuses on July 13, 2019, 12:25:19 pmsorry i'm having a bit difficulties with the flooring on the bus i'll try to send it to you as fast as i can after fixed the floor of course
I also have the same problem and also the wipers and turn signals and mirrors don't work

MillerRichard1

Quote from: 80jersq on July 13, 2019, 06:54:38 pmI also have the same problem and also the wipers and turn signals and mirrors don't work

Are you making a NABI 416 as well?

80jersq

no the NJT one im talking about

MillerRichard1

Quote from: 80jersq on July 13, 2019, 08:21:20 pmno the NJT one im talking about

Why create that when it has already been created?

wsp_lovebuses

Quote from: 80jersq on July 13, 2019, 06:54:38 pmI also have the same problem and also the wipers and turn signals and mirrors don't work
oh so you fixing up the nabi 416.15 mod?
Quote from: MillerRichard1 on July 13, 2019, 08:33:30 pmWhy create that when it has already been created?
i think he meant he fixing it up

MillerRichard1

Quote from: wsp_lovebuses on July 14, 2019, 06:47:02 pmoh so you fixing up the nabi 416.15 mod? i think he meant he fixing it up

Oh.. lol

Dash5155

I was jokingly talking to @Onionwolf on facebook about this and he said it might actually happen if I say this so let's see.

I'm basically about to open the doors, and either shoo everyone away or be forced to get back to OMSI work:

https://paypal.me/Dash5155

If we can reach $50 in donations towards development tools, I will resume working on OMSI 2.

I mean the people who donate would get rewarded with early access if the goal is met, and if not met I'll simply give a direct link to the New Flyer Powertrain mod.

Prove me wrong.

Dash5155

Alright everyone put your wallets away, unless you want early access anyway.
To get an idea as to what you guys bought, it was a backup SSD so that I don't lose progress again - in case my computer fails again. Probably the biggest thing that hinders progress on any of the maps I work on. So thank you!

So here's a breif summary of what's I have planned, which was not part of the original plans for 0.8 but they will make things make so much more sense:

Numbering changes
Most routes are going to renumbered, with the exception of most CCTA local routes
  • CCTA Direct Routes 301, 314, and 319 will be renumbered to 501, 500, and 502 respectively.
  • Local routes in Lakeland will become lettered*
  • Routes 201, 202, 204, 205 206 will be renumbered to routes 90, 92, 94, 310, and 311 respectively.
  • CCCTA Local routes 34, 35, will be renumbered to 66 and 67
*Lakeland Routes will not retain their original forms. See Route Changes for Details

Routing changes:
Many existing routes will change based on some comments given in the past operations wise.
  • Lakeland - I greatly apologize that I was too stubborn to change this system in the past, but I really wanted Lakeland to feel like the original Lakeland map. I am finally going to listen and do what's right for the community.
    • Routes 214, 215, and 216 will be eliminated
    • Route A will take over operation from Collins Transportation Center to Barnes Estates via Terry Road. This new route will operate via route 173 (Roosevelt Boulevard) to Keswick Overwatch, then to Barnes Estates following the original routing of route 216
    • Route B will take over operation from Collins Transportation Center to Barnes Estates via Main Street. This new route will operate via Route 173 (Roosevelt Boulevard) to National Park, then to Barnes Estates following the current route 214
    • Route 217 will become route C, without any changes (for now).
    • Route 218 and 219 will become routes D and E respectively.
    • Route D will serve National Park and Lakeland Walmart (which does not current exist), before continuing to Tremont Park and Ride, then terminating at Seneca Street.
    • CCTA Route 14 will be rerouted via Lakeland Walmart, and terminate at the current Lakeland route 214, 216, and 217 spot inside Collins Transportation Center
    • Routes A, B, and D will terminate on the street at Collins Transit Center. Routes A, B will turn into route D buses at Collins Transportation Center and vice versa.
    • Route C will take the old spot for route 215 at Collins Transit Center.
  • Greenville
    • Greenville Transit Hub will be reduced removed completely. All routes currently operating to here will be rerouted to serve Downtown Greenville and/or Springfield Mall.
    • Route 201 will be called "Eastside Circulator," and will operate as a hybrid between current routes 201 and 202 terminating in Downtown Greenville.
    • Service to Greenville High School will become route 202, to be called "School Service", and operate as an express from Downtown Greenville on weekdays 6am-8am and 2:30pm-5:30pm
    • A new Shopper's Special route 203 will start in Downtown Greenville, operating to Springfield Mall.
    • GREAT routes will become inter-lined. Route 201 trips continue as route 203 trips, and Vice-Versa
    • CCTA route 66 will be re-routed via Darrah Peak, Terminating at Austin-Madison
    • Route 92 (currently route 202) will be re-routed in Darrah Peak, operating via Darrah Peak Railroad Station and Darrah Peak Industrial Park, then operating down Main Street to Downtown Greenvile, then continue via Roosevelt Boulevard to Darradale Community College
    • A new route 93 will be introduced, operating from Darrah Peak Terminal to Austin-Madison, via Washington Lane

Operations
This is only minor changes, but for those that follow the lure of Cayuga USA, this will change things up quite a bit.
  • Cayuga City Transportation Authority will take over routes 91, 92, 94, 310, and 311.
  • CCTA Airport Shuttles will operate with small buses

These changes will be ON TOP of what was already planned for 0.8.

If you have other suggestions that wasn't mentioned here or in the original post about 0.8, let me know and I will integrate them into the future version.

As for the ones who sent donations, whenever I complete enough changes where I feel it's ready to send, I will email you. As for the ones who didn't and feel like I cheated you - don't worry, the full release will come after the ones who donated give feedback. Provided nothing game-breaking is found, it should only be a week after I send them the link, as I usually wait until things are ready for release before I start sharing them, even among friends.

HOWEVER

This is a lot of changes. Don't expect a release any time soon. The donation link will remain open in case anyone else wants to support. The back-up drive is probably the best thing for this map but it also opens the door for future opportunities as well. So I give my thanks for that.

For those that are unaware the donation link exists, here it is below:

I'll have screenshots of some changes at least by the end of the month...

P.S. I'll probably go back the the discord servers at some point. Whenever I have time to do so.

P.S.S. Cayuga USA is NOT payware, nor is it donation ware. The reason I am offering early access to Donors is so that they get something as compensation for what they've sent. Cayuga USA is, and always will be freeware. To reiterate, even if you do not donate, you will still get Cayuga USA and all public updates. Only the first update that I'm working on will come early to donors, and as I've previously stated it would only be a week before the public release unless something game-breaking is discovered (Example: a tile being completely broken by a change, or a route completely not working).

MillerRichard1

Quote from: Dash5155 on August 05, 2019, 11:36:29 pmAlright everyone put your wallets away, unless you want early access anyway.
To get an idea as to what you guys bought, it was a backup SSD so that I don't lose progress again - in case my computer fails again. Probably the biggest thing that hinders progress on any of the maps I work on. So thank you!

So here's a breif summary of what's I have planned, which was not part of the original plans for 0.8 but they will make things make so much more sense:

Numbering changes
Most routes are going to renumbered, with the exception of most CCTA local routes
  • CCTA Direct Routes 301, 314, and 319 will be renumbered to 501, 500, and 502 respectively.
  • Local routes in Lakeland will become lettered*
  • Routes 201, 202, 204, 205 206 will be renumbered to routes 90, 92, 94, 310, and 311 respectively.
  • CCCTA Local routes 34, 35, will be renumbered to 66 and 67
*Lakeland Routes will not retain their original forms. See Route Changes for Details

Routing changes:
Many existing routes will change based on some comments given in the past operations wise.
  • Lakeland - I greatly apologize that I was too stubborn to change this system in the past, but I really wanted Lakeland to feel like the original Lakeland map. I am finally going to listen and do what's right for the community.
    • Routes 214, 215, and 216 will be eliminated
    • Route A will take over operation from Collins Transportation Center to Barnes Estates via Terry Road. This new route will operate via route 173 (Roosevelt Boulevard) to Keswick Overwatch, then to Barnes Estates following the original routing of route 216
    • Route B will take over operation from Collins Transportation Center to Barnes Estates via Main Street. This new route will operate via Route 173 (Roosevelt Boulevard) to National Park, then to Barnes Estates following the current route 214
    • Route 217 will become route C, without any changes (for now).
    • Route 218 and 219 will become routes D and E respectively.
    • Route D will serve National Park and Lakeland Walmart (which does not current exist), before continuing to Tremont Park and Ride, then terminating at Seneca Street.
    • CCTA Route 14 will be rerouted via Lakeland Walmart, and terminate at the current Lakeland route 214, 216, and 217 spot inside Collins Transportation Center
    • Routes A, B, and D will terminate on the street at Collins Transit Center. Routes A, B will turn into route D buses at Collins Transportation Center and vice versa.
    • Route C will take the old spot for route 215 at Collins Transit Center.
  • Greenville
    • Greenville Transit Hub will be reduced removed completely. All routes currently operating to here will be rerouted to serve Downtown Greenville and/or Springfield Mall.
    • Route 201 will be called "Eastside Circulator," and will operate as a hybrid between current routes 201 and 202 terminating in Downtown Greenville.
    • Service to Greenville High School will become route 202, to be called "School Service", and operate as an express from Downtown Greenville on weekdays 6am-8am and 2:30pm-5:30pm
    • A new Shopper's Special route 203 will start in Downtown Greenville, operating to Springfield Mall.
    • GREAT routes will become inter-lined. Route 201 trips continue as route 203 trips, and Vice-Versa
    • CCTA route 66 will be re-routed via Darrah Peak, Terminating at Austin-Madison
    • Route 92 (currently route 202) will be re-routed in Darrah Peak, operating via Darrah Peak Railroad Station and Darrah Peak Industrial Park, then operating down Main Street to Downtown Greenvile, then continue via Roosevelt Boulevard to Darradale Community College
    • A new route 93 will be introduced, operating from Darrah Peak Terminal to Austin-Madison, via Washington Lane

Operations
This is only minor changes, but for those that follow the lure of Cayuga USA, this will change things up quite a bit.
  • Cayuga City Transportation Authority will take over routes 91, 92, 94, 310, and 311.
  • CCTA Airport Shuttles will operate with small buses

These changes will be ON TOP of what was already planned for 0.8.

If you have other suggestions that wasn't mentioned here or in the original post about 0.8, let me know and I will integrate them into the future version.

As for the ones who sent donations, whenever I complete enough changes where I feel it's ready to send, I will email you. As for the ones who didn't and feel like I cheated you - don't worry, the full release will come after the ones who donated give feedback. Provided nothing game-breaking is found, it should only be a week after I send them the link, as I usually wait until things are ready for release before I start sharing them, even among friends.

HOWEVER

This is a lot of changes. Don't expect a release any time soon. The donation link will remain open in case anyone else wants to support. The back-up drive is probably the best thing for this map but it also opens the door for future opportunities as well. So I give my thanks for that.

For those that are unaware the donation link exists, here it is below:

I'll have screenshots of some changes at least by the end of the month...

P.S. I'll probably go back the the discord servers at some point. Whenever I have time to do so.

P.S.S. Cayuga USA is NOT payware, nor is it donation ware. The reason I am offering early access to Donors is so that they get something as compensation for what they've sent. Cayuga USA is, and always will be freeware. To reiterate, even if you do not donate, you will still get Cayuga USA and all public updates. Only the first update that I'm working on will come early to donors, and as I've previously stated it would only be a week before the public release unless something game-breaking is discovered (Example: a tile being completely broken by a change, or a route completely not working).

As said in your video shown here - https://youtu.be/kuWqC7eTJCc - You mentioned in the description that, and I quote, "One day this line will be complete, and then it will be drivable" So my question to you is, is this something that may still be in the works or have you scrapped this idea all together?" It would be awesome to finally have a train route we can do in OMSI as driving the trams just ain't cutting it anymore for me XD. I give you this as a suggestion for Cayuga 0.8 as well as something I was thinking about since you dropped this announcement. Also, because why not? I've never seen anyone talk about it except for in that video so.. idk; just a little food for thought

Dash5155

Quote from: MillerRichard1 on August 06, 2019, 12:13:32 pmAs said in your video shown here - https://youtu.be/kuWqC7eTJCc - You mentioned in the description that, and I quote, "One day this line will be complete, and then it will be drivable" So my question to you is, is this something that may still be in the works or have you scrapped this idea all together?" It would be awesome to finally have a train route we can do in OMSI as driving the trams just ain't cutting it anymore for me XD. I give you this as a suggestion for Cayuga 0.8 as well as something I was thinking about since you dropped this announcement. Also, because why not? I've never seen anyone talk about it except for in that video so.. idk; just a little food for thought
All the plans for future updates that I mentioned previously, still apply today. The ones I mentioned are new ones, based on suggestions given in the past.

MillerRichard1

Quote from: Dash5155 on August 06, 2019, 01:12:31 pmAll the plans for future updates that I mentioned previously, still apply today. The ones I mentioned are new ones, based on suggestions given in the past.

Well I have 4 suggestions:

1. Create a 69th Street TC. Correct me if I'm wrong but Cayuga is practically an expansion to Grundelphia right? So.. perhaps, creating this would be something great and creating some routes and/or changing some other routes such as: 65, 30 (which can terminate at 30th street station) or 108 (which can terminate at the UPS Air Hub w/ existing routes 68 and 803) Especially given that in Grundelphia, shown in the list of terminals is 69th St. TC but it's not in the map
2. A trolley route such as the 10 (as heard during the interior announcements of route 46)
3. Creation of an express route that goes from the Airport to Collins TC and vise versa or Airport to Arrott Terminal
4. Speaking of Collins TC, perhaps renaming it to Frankford TC. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike the name (Collins TC) but calling it Frankford TC sounds more fitting.

Just some added suggestions I came up with :) I know not everything is a given guarantee but after playing in Cayuga USA for so long as well as OMSI 2 itself as a whole, I feel like some things can be changed to bring a new aspect into the OMSI game (such as the trolley route like I mentioned) or some things imo can be used to make things feel more.. Philly-like.. I have no other way to put it but idk.. either way, there you go. I know you have a lot on your plate irl and now with Cayuga USA given this huge announcement you delivered but like they say, "Be a voice, not an echo" and these were things I've always wanted but felt would be too much to implement

Dash5155

Quote from: MillerRichard1 on August 06, 2019, 02:32:28 pmWell I have 4 suggestions:

1. Create a 69th Street TC.
Already in the works. But I can honestly say it might not ever get done because the amount of effort that would need to go into making sure the routes that serve there actually do would be insaneeee.

Quote from: MillerRichard1 on August 06, 2019, 02:32:28 pm2. A trolley route such as the 10 (as heard during the interior announcements of route 46)
A possibility. I experimented with it before but to be honest, in OMSI you can't simply put a tram where a bus goes... so I honestly might just can the idea completely and do it more like the 15 instead. The 10 will be a route be a route regardless but no time soon.
Quote from: MillerRichard1 on August 06, 2019, 02:32:28 pm3. Creation of an express route that goes from the Airport to Collins TC and vise versa or Airport to Arrott Terminal
I mean the "Airport Line" Train goes from Arrott TC to the Airport (in spirit, since in practice it stops at a stub below south depot... but that's mostly because lag hindered that area useless). So to have a bus route do the same thing makes for a very inconvient route. However I was thinking of having it be a night-only route similar to the MFL/BSL in Philly
Quote from: MillerRichard1 on August 06, 2019, 02:32:28 pm4. Speaking of Collins TC, perhaps renaming it to Frankford TC. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike the name (Collins TC) but calling it Frankford TC sounds more fitting.
My last name IRL is Collins. lol That's where the name comes from. Honestly if Collins TC was a place in Philly, it would be where Norristown sits in life (even having a similar layout but reversed) so if anything it would be Norristown... but that's so silly because it's in Lakeland lol!

Quote from: MillerRichard1 on August 06, 2019, 02:32:28 pmJust some added suggestions I came up with :) I know not everything is a given guarantee but after playing in Cayuga USA for so long as well as OMSI 2 itself as a whole, I feel like some things can be changed to bring a new aspect into the OMSI game (such as the trolley route like I mentioned) or some things imo can be used to make things feel more.. Philly-like.. I have no other way to put it but idk.. either way, there you go. I know you have a lot on your plate irl and now with Cayuga USA given this huge announcement you delivered but like they say, "Be a voice, not an echo" and these were things I've always wanted but felt would be too much to implement
Well a lot of what you said coincide with what my plans are anyway, so you aren't wrong for wanting them (as they say, great minds think alike). Plus if you want a change and don't tell me,  then how would I know you want the change? lol

MillerRichard1

Quote from: Dash5155 on August 06, 2019, 09:25:01 pmAlready in the works. But I can honestly say it might not ever get done because the amount of effort that would need to go into making sure the routes that serve there actually do would be insaneeee.

A possibility. I experimented with it before but to be honest, in OMSI you can't simply put a tram where a bus goes... so I honestly might just can the idea completely and do it more like the 15 instead. The 10 will be a route be a route regardless but no time soon.I mean the "Airport Line" Train goes from Arrott TC to the Airport (in spirit, since in practice it stops at a stub below south depot... but that's mostly because lag hindered that area useless). So to have a bus route do the same thing makes for a very inconvient route. However I was thinking of having it be a night-only route similar to the MFL/BSL in PhillyMy last name IRL is Collins. lol That's where the name comes from. Honestly if Collins TC was a place in Philly, it would be where Norristown sits in life (even having a similar layout but reversed) so if anything it would be Norristown... but that's so silly because it's in Lakeland lol!
Well a lot of what you said coincide with what my plans are anyway, so you aren't wrong for wanting them (as they say, great minds think alike). Plus if you want a change and don't tell me,  then how would I know you want the change? lol

1. Understandable
2. I was thinking about the 15 earlier as well lmao but the 10 was the first thing that came to my mind XD
3. Hmm... never thought about it like that. That sounds pretty awesome!! But will you still make it a train route or switch it to a bus route instead? Really was looking forward to the train aspect
4. Well I already knew that lmao cause I'm friends with you on Facebook. I only thought of it being named Frankford TC cause irl the 14 bus does go to Frankford and the 14 in-game goes to Collins so it's pretty obvious how I came up with that concept
5. Indeed they do say, "Great minds think alike" and with that said, I'm looking forward to the big changes coming soon with Cayuga USA!

If I ever have any more ideas, I'll let you know! :) I'll try not to overflow you with them cause like I said before, I know you already have a lot on your plate with everything right now so far XD

The Lycanroc Gamer

I have a few ideas for the new version of Cayuga USA:

1) Add in a CCTA version of SEPTA route 8 (FOX Xpress) from Arrot to Fern Rock

2) bump up the frequency of routes 12 and 16

3) add Artics on 49 (and maybe 48?)

4) increase passenger count on 48

5) Reroute 68 Express to follow 68 Local.

That should be it.

Advertisement