• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.

Advertisement

Recent Posts!

Cayuga USA

Started by Dash5155, December 14, 2016, 07:07:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion VI

Quote from: Dash5155 on January 21, 2019, 11:39:46 pmI'm missing some vital information related to this issue. See this thread for some basic trouble shooting methods as well as a quick reference to how to properly ask for support.

https://www.vtransitcenter.com/index.php?topic=2.0

Based on what you told me so far, I can only assume you didn't install it right, but even if that's the case I couldn't tell you exactly what you did wrong.

The Log files says a lot of errors about Splines and like 3-4 about scenery. Also, I tried to install WIllshire, and that won't even show up in the list. Same problem with NJC.
The TTC awarded Ontario Bus Industries a $37.7 million contract at the beginning of 1994 for the supply of 100 of their new low-floor buses.[1] The TTC had previously purchased the low-floor Orion II, but the new 40-foot Orion VI would be used in conventional service.

reappearings

Quote from: Orion VI on January 27, 2019, 05:31:36 pmThe Log files says a lot of errors about Splines and like 3-4 about scenery. Also, I tried to install WIllshire, and that won't even show up in the list. Same problem with NJC.

Upload the logfile. Thats what we were trying to tell you

Orion VI

Quote from: reappearings on January 27, 2019, 08:01:49 pmUpload the logfile. Thats what we were trying to tell you

Starts at log #850: logfile.txt
The TTC awarded Ontario Bus Industries a $37.7 million contract at the beginning of 1994 for the supply of 100 of their new low-floor buses.[1] The TTC had previously purchased the low-floor Orion II, but the new 40-foot Orion VI would be used in conventional service.

Dash5155

Quote from: Orion VI on January 27, 2019, 05:31:36 pmThe Log files says a lot of errors about Splines and like 3-4 about scenery. Also, I tried to install WIllshire, and that won't even show up in the list. Same problem with NJC.

In the first post, there is two links that simply say "sceneryobjects" and "splines"

based on your log file, you skipped those when installing. Do with this information what you must lol.

80jersq

Quote from: SRTXGAMES on January 26, 2019, 11:06:38 pm
I Have Made A Video Testing Out Your Route Proposal:
&t=128s

I did have a similar idea but I did made the "44" route to Airport from 26 City

Orion VI

logfile.txt

Did a complete reinstall and nothing. Here's my logfile.

Dash5155

Quote from: Orion VI on January 27, 2019, 09:10:14 pmlogfile.txt

Did a complete reinstall and nothing. Here's my logfile.
you made the same mistake again.

You don't have to reinstall the while map, just make sure you also install the "Sceneryobjects" and "splines" from the respective links in the first post.

Go-Go-Packers

How do I drive route 54 I think it is because it is not on the route selector?

reappearings

Did you download the latest patch?

Go-Go-Packers

yes just did thank you was still on new years eve .

markos2000

I installed the Cayuga map and all other required objects and maps but when I start the map on the game, It shows some streets and everything else is grass. I think missing the Manly Act Two but I couldn't find it on the internet.
Any help would be appreciated?? I have attached the logfile and a screenshot

Thanks in advance!logfile.txt

Dash5155

Quote from: markos2000 on February 23, 2019, 11:13:22 pmI installed the Cayuga map and all other required objects and maps but when I start the map on the game, It shows some streets and everything else is grass. I think missing the Manly Act Two but I couldn't find it on the internet.
Any help would be appreciated?? I have attached the logfile and a screenshot

Thanks in advance!logfile.txt
So like the issue isn't showing up in your log file. You'll have to replay the map until you encounter this issue again, then send the new log file.

Dash5155

So the update that was scheduled for February 24th will likely be pushed up to February 25th because currently I am re-doing all the announcements along route 31 and 49 as well as hof files.

The map itself is basically done being updated, so the delay would only be like a few hours if even that long

markos2000

I've attached new logfile!

451 Guests, 0 Users

Advertisement

TinyPortal © 2005-2018