• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.

Advertisement

Recent Posts!

Cayuga USA

Started by Dash5155, December 14, 2016, 07:07:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash5155 and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dash5155

Quote from: lexman25 on January 08, 2019, 10:53:09 pmDoes anyone know which download I am missing?

Here is a list of the missing objects according to Map Tools:
Sceneryobjects\whistlehead\bpm_house03.sco
Sceneryobjects\whistlehead\depot_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\whistlehead\tot_building01.sco
Sceneryobjects\whistlehead\tqy_toll01.sco
Sceneryobjects\whistlehead\wills.sco

BoTW 2.9

lexman25

Thank you Dash.

Quote from: Dash5155 on January 08, 2019, 10:55:56 pm
Quote from: lexman25 on January 08, 2019, 10:53:09 pmDoes anyone know which download I am missing?

Here is a list of the missing objects according to Map Tools:
Sceneryobjects\whistlehead\bpm_house03.sco
Sceneryobjects\whistlehead\depot_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\whistlehead\tot_building01.sco
Sceneryobjects\whistlehead\tqy_toll01.sco
Sceneryobjects\whistlehead\wills.sco

BoTW 2.9

reappearings

Hey Dash, I was wondering whether ticket selling was intended to be all $0 or a mistake. The tickets pop up as "fare cash" and the passengers will not give me any cash.

Dash5155

Quote from: reappearings on January 17, 2019, 12:16:30 amHey Dash, I was wondering whether ticket selling was intended to be all $0 or a mistake. The tickets pop up as "fare cash" and the passengers will not give me any cash.
It's using Chicago's ticket system, cause the intent was to use the DBC bus on the map with the "Clever Mod" (well Powertrain mod now) which basically gives the farebox to all maps.

There's no way to accommodate both the DBC bus with the clever mod and other OMSI buses, but the DBC bus was the more demanded bus when Cayuga USA was first made.

reappearings

Quote from: Dash5155 on January 17, 2019, 11:08:59 amIt's using Chicago's ticket system, cause the intent was to use the DBC bus on the map with the "Clever Mod" (well Powertrain mod now) which basically gives the farebox to all maps.

There's no way to accommodate both the DBC bus with the clever mod and other OMSI buses, but the DBC bus was the more demanded bus when Cayuga USA was first made.
Can I have permission to change the tickets to Daytonford ones?

Orion VI

Hello all,

Does anyone know why when I load the Cayuga USA map (from load map without buses) the game loads and the screen stays white, even when I select a bus. Help??????

Thanks,

VI
The TTC awarded Ontario Bus Industries a $37.7 million contract at the beginning of 1994 for the supply of 100 of their new low-floor buses.[1] The TTC had previously purchased the low-floor Orion II, but the new 40-foot Orion VI would be used in conventional service.

reappearings

Quote from: Orion VI on January 20, 2019, 06:32:23 pmHello all,

Does anyone know why when I load the Cayuga USA map (from load map without buses) the game loads and the screen stays white, even when I select a bus. Help??????

Thanks,

VI
Logfile

Orion VI

Quote from: reappearings on January 20, 2019, 11:08:20 pmLogfile

What does that even mean? Sorry guys, i'm kind of a noob to this stuff.

BTW your signature has many grammatical errors.
The TTC awarded Ontario Bus Industries a $37.7 million contract at the beginning of 1994 for the supply of 100 of their new low-floor buses.[1] The TTC had previously purchased the low-floor Orion II, but the new 40-foot Orion VI would be used in conventional service.

reappearings

Quote from: Orion VI on January 21, 2019, 07:26:08 pmWhat does that even mean? Sorry guys, i'm kind of a noob to this stuff.

BTW your signature has many grammatical errors.
Go to your OMSI folder, search for the file logfile.txt

2nd SHHHHHH

Dash5155

Quote from: Orion VI on January 20, 2019, 06:32:23 pmHello all,

Thanks,

VI
I'm missing some vital information related to this issue. See this thread for some basic trouble shooting methods as well as a quick reference to how to properly ask for support.

https://www.vtransitcenter.com/index.php?topic=2.0

Based on what you told me so far, I can only assume you didn't install it right, but even if that's the case I couldn't tell you exactly what you did wrong.

80jersq

Hello, I'm having a problem with the 68 route. I added more buses to the schedule and none of the added buses didn't show up on the route and I even made a personal depot for the route with more than enough buses and still none of them is showing up. Please help 

reappearings

You aren't supposed to edit the map without Dash's permission.

Revert the map to its original state and post a logfile.

Dash5155

Quote from: reappearings on January 25, 2019, 06:21:55 pmYou aren't supposed to edit the map without Dash's permission.

Revert the map to its original state and post a logfile.

That's not, entirely true. One can modify the map, but I mean that doesn't guarantee it will work

So yea a log file will be needed.

SRTXGAMES

Quote from: reappearings on January 01, 2019, 01:14:11 amRoute Proposal:
Route 309 A Direct to Cayuga International Airport
Front-Market Station <-> 20th-Johnston <-> Airport
(Brand new Airport Busway around Desplaines St)
It takes the Route 17 route, and at around 20th-Oregon it starts taking the Route 68 route, and around Desplaines there will be a new busway that goes toward the airport.

I Have Made A Video Testing Out Your Route Proposal:
&t=128s

reappearings

Quote from: SRTXGAMES on January 26, 2019, 11:06:38 pm
I Have Made A Video Testing Out Your Route Proposal:
&t=128s

Isn't that the 68X route though? Either way thanks for spending 1/2 an hour testing my suggestion.

114 Guests, 1 User

Advertisement

TinyPortal © 2005-2018