• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.
 

Advertisement

Recent Posts!

Cayuga USA

Started by Dash5155, December 14, 2016, 07:07:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Germac1987 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dhaben81

sorry to bother you but where can i get this file

Cayuga

Sceneryobjects\Static_Vehicles_NH\CrownVictoria\CrownVic.sco

gamingtroll92

Sorry to bother you but when I click on the download link for cayuga my cursor spins on a blank page and nothing happens. Do you know what's wrong or how to turn it into a mediafire download link. And I posted another message but I don't know if it went through.

Dash5155

Quote from: gamingtroll92 on November 11, 2018, 05:28:55 pmen I click on the download link for cayuga my cursor spins on a blank page and nothing happens. Do you know what's wrong or how to turn it into a mediafire download link. And I posted another message but I don't know if it went through.
I don't use mediafire, there's no other way to download the map.
Quote from: dhaben81 on November 11, 2018, 04:39:30 pmsorry to bother you but where can i get this file

Cayuga

Sceneryobjects\Static_Vehicles_NH\CrownVictoria\CrownVic.sco
I updated the map to include this object, my b.

80jersq

im having errors on cayuga map I don't have manly act two map and a few splines   

80jersq

Can we address the problem with cayuga that at multiple points of the map the map stops loading in and the bus freezes in place. I've been reinstalling  everything in the readme and I still get the same problem in the same spot in both 0.7 alpha and the final version 

Dash5155

Quote from: 80jersq on November 23, 2018, 02:25:41 pmim having errors on cayuga map I don't have manly act two map and a few splines   
Quote from: 80jersq on November 23, 2018, 04:54:51 pmCan we address the problem with cayuga that at multiple points of the map the map stops loading in and the bus freezes in place. I've been reinstalling  everything in the readme and I still get the same problem in the same spot in both 0.7 alpha and the final version 
I have no idea where or what you're talking about without some kind of reference or logfile.

reappearings

Is it possible you include all the files into one rar file? Everytime I load the map it only loads the sky and nothing else. I know I am missing some files, and I can't figure out which ones are missing, and I have been redownloading a lot of the files however nothing loads.

Dash5155

Quote from: reappearings on December 05, 2018, 11:25:05 pmIs it possible you include all the files into one rar file? Everytime I load the map it only loads the sky and nothing else. I know I am missing some files, and I can't figure out which ones are missing, and I have been redownloading a lot of the files however nothing loads.
There are literally so many complaints about the file size it's not even funny. It would not be wise for me to make it any larger. Instead it would make more sense to properly troubleshoot the problem. Use the link below to understand exactly how to do so:

https://www.vtransitcenter.com/index.php/topic,2.0.html

reappearings

Nevermind, I figured it out. Now sometimes the map just doesn't load. Screenshot related, bus engine sound freezes, theres a part of the map that doesn't load, and I can't move the bus.

Dash5155

Quote from: reappearings on December 06, 2018, 11:23:20 pmNevermind, I figured it out. Now sometimes the map just doesn't load. Screenshot related, bus engine sound freezes, theres a part of the map that doesn't load, and I can't move the bus.
I still need a log file.

If you don't know what that is, see this thread.

https://www.vtransitcenter.com/index.php/topic,2.0.html

The Lycanroc Gamer

I have problems, and here is my logfile

Dash5155

Quote from: The Lycanroc Gamer on December 09, 2018, 11:52:38 amI have problems, and here is my logfile
When did you download? Did you download ALL the dependencies? Like. I need some background on this.

The Lycanroc Gamer

Quote from: Dash5155 on December 09, 2018, 03:38:04 pm
Quote from: The Lycanroc Gamer on December 09, 2018, 11:52:38 amI have problems, and here is my logfile
When did you download? Did you download ALL the dependencies? Like. I need some background on this.
I downloaded:
GG2
Botw
cotterdell
willshire
daytonford county
DBC chicago
the flxible metro series
the new flyer powertrain mod
and the repaint pack.

I can't figure out what I'm missing.

Dash5155

The actual required files.

Dash5155

Completely demolished the 26th-City Transportation Center setup and rerouted everything over to Wayne Junction... except the 48....


For more on Wayne Junction, and how it's setup, see the route 75 thread.

43 Guests, 4 Users
     

Advertisement

TinyPortal © 2005-2018