• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.
 

Advertisement

Recent Posts!

Cayuga USA

Started by Dash5155, December 14, 2016, 07:07:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dash5155

So a big change has occured today in Cayuga, first of all lets tip our hats in respect for the the first CCTA route.

RIP Route 30,
2016-2018

Second, we have a new route which replaced the 30, which is numbered route 12.
Route 12 operates between Fern Rock and 30th Street Station via Market and 10th Streets.

20180927134450_1.jpg

We also can finally introduce the Springfield Mall Express routes from Cayuga City, Route 124 (Via Greenville) and Route 125 (Via Darrah Peak).

Another alpha will be coming soon (no ETA as of yet), which will ultimately be closer to the next big release of the map.

YRT

Can't wait! Great stuff, Dash.

Dash5155

Here's some recent screens of scenery updates with 0.7 Along 10th and Market Streets.

First Market and 11th


Okay now for 10th... first 10th north of Erie


I was on discord voice chat while editing this, lol







htownman25

Taco Bell - SWEET!

Nice scenery updates Dash.  Keep up the great work!  :)

Dash5155

So the 14 is the local version of the 314 Boulevard Direct, running the same route but stopping at every corner.


riva1125

sounds like a pain in the ass route lol jkjk.

Dash5155

Guys there will be one more Alpha release, which fixes many bugs deeming the current alpha unplayable. The date of the Alpha release will be sometime within the next few days.

The final version will be released later down the line

The Lycanroc Gamer

Quote from: Dash5155 on October 27, 2018, 10:35:32 amGuys there will be one more Alpha release, which fixes many bugs deeming the current alpha unplayable. The date of the Alpha release will be sometime within the next few days.

The final version will be released later down the line
THANK YOU! I have been having problems with the AI. And I did install the repaint pack and the powertrain mod
I guess this is it: no one wants me to succeed.

I failed! Happy now?

YRT

Thanks Dash! Appreciate all your hard work.

The Lycanroc Gamer

Where is the updated skins shown in your video? Or are those private?
I guess this is it: no one wants me to succeed.

I failed! Happy now?

Dash5155

Quote from: The Lycanroc Gamer on November 04, 2018, 05:41:03 pmWhere is the updated skins shown in your video? Or are those private?
this isn't the repaint pack thread, this is the regular map thread.

jamal1104

Downloaded Cayuga 0.7 (final) Map didn't load correctly 27 missing objects, 5 missing splines


Sceneryobjects\Fellowsfilm Objects\Buildings\Cinema.sco
Sceneryobjects\Fellowsfilm Objects\Buildings\Cineworld.sco
Sceneryobjects\GM_SceneryObj\TacoBellRestaurant.sco
Sceneryobjects\GM_SceneryObj\TacoBellRestaurantSign.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\Boxwood.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\Bullet.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\ChineseBanyan.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\CommonBeech.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\CowParsley.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\CoyoteBrush.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\Elm1.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\Elm2.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\EuropeanBirch.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\FeatherReed.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\Fern.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\GiantMiscanthus.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\Gorse.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\LeylandCypress1.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\Myrtle.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\PearlGrass.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\PinOak1.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\ScotsPine.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\TiliaLarge.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\TiliaSmall.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\WhitePine.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\Willow.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\YellowBush.sco


Splines\Dash-Liberty\Terrain-Spline_Innenstadt2\10mTerrain_Spline_Innenstadt2.sli
Splines\Dash-Liberty\Terrain-Spline_Innenstadt2\15mTerrain_Spline_Innenstadt2.sli
Splines\Dash-Liberty\Terrain-Spline_Innenstadt2\20mTerrain_Spline_Innenstadt2.sli
Splines\Dash-Liberty\Terrain-Spline_Innenstadt2\4mTerrain_Spline_Innenstadt2.sli
Splines\iomexLH\Warehouse Walls\White_Concrete_01.sli




Dash5155

Quote from: jamal1104 on November 05, 2018, 09:26:11 pmDownloaded Cayuga 0.7 (final) Map didn't load correctly 27 missing objects, 5 missing splines


Sceneryobjects\Fellowsfilm Objects\Buildings\Cinema.sco
Sceneryobjects\Fellowsfilm Objects\Buildings\Cineworld.sco
Sceneryobjects\GM_SceneryObj\TacoBellRestaurant.sco
Sceneryobjects\GM_SceneryObj\TacoBellRestaurantSign.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\Boxwood.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\Bullet.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\ChineseBanyan.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\CommonBeech.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\CowParsley.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\CoyoteBrush.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\Elm1.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\Elm2.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\EuropeanBirch.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\FeatherReed.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\Fern.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\GiantMiscanthus.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\Gorse.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\LeylandCypress1.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\Myrtle.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\PearlGrass.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\PinOak1.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\ScotsPine.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\TiliaLarge.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\TiliaSmall.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\WhitePine.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\Willow.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora\YellowBush.sco


Splines\Dash-Liberty\Terrain-Spline_Innenstadt2\10mTerrain_Spline_Innenstadt2.sli
Splines\Dash-Liberty\Terrain-Spline_Innenstadt2\15mTerrain_Spline_Innenstadt2.sli
Splines\Dash-Liberty\Terrain-Spline_Innenstadt2\20mTerrain_Spline_Innenstadt2.sli
Splines\Dash-Liberty\Terrain-Spline_Innenstadt2\4mTerrain_Spline_Innenstadt2.sli
Splines\iomexLH\Warehouse Walls\White_Concrete_01.sli




Those exist in the misc files pack. You'll have to redownload it.

jamal1104

Downloaded the mic folder. It's missing one spline.  Splines\iomexLH\Warehouse Walls\White_Concrete_01.sli

Dash5155

Quote from: jamal1104 on November 06, 2018, 01:00:04 pmDownloaded the mic folder. It's missing one spline.  Splines\iomexLH\Warehouse Walls\White_Concrete_01.sli

I updated the links in the original post, just download the splines.

34 Guests, 0 Users

Advertisement

TinyPortal © 2005-2018