• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.

Advertisement

Recent Posts!

Cayuga USA

Started by Dash5155, December 14, 2016, 07:07:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CTA_FlxibleFan

Quote from: Max88183 on July 26, 2018, 10:47:24 pm
@Dash5155 Are you able to post a google drive link or a new download link for Manly Act Two? The site hsa been down for ages now and i'm not able to access half of cayuga.

Its already uploaded on my post for Cayuga Midwest.

Dash5155

an updated alpha release is coming within the next day. This will enable users to play version 0.7 and also search for bugs.

Keep in mind, collison related bugs will not be counted as they are linked to the mainly objects.

PLEASE REPORT ALL BUGS RELATED TO THE ALPHA IN THE APPROPRIATE FORUMS. I WILL NOT BE CHECKING DISCORD, YOUTUBE, OR FACEBOOK POSTS FOR BUG REPORTS.

Dash5155

July 29, 2018, 02:01:11 pm #212 Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 07:05:28 am by Dash5155 Reason: removed tuplicate thread
Hi.

Daniel Haben-Waters

Thank you dash but where do we get ups stuff

Dash5155

I just uploaded the RIGHT pack and now everything is in it.

Also the repaint pack has been updated so that now all the proper paints has been included.

lovealltransit

Greetings, I don't have the HH Doppelhenker bus which is in the AI list. What would be a good replacement for that model. Thanks in advance!
It doesn't hurt to ask or give input

Dash5155

Quote from: lovealltransit on July 30, 2018, 02:23:08 pm
Greetings, I don't have the HH Doppelhenker bus which is in the AI list. What would be a good replacement for that model. Thanks in advance!
If you know how to replace the AI, you could literally replace it with any bus you like.

Max88183

Hey Dash what happened to route 30? I do not see stop markings and none at all after 18th market.

Dash5155

Quote from: Max88183 on July 30, 2018, 08:27:09 pm
Hey Dash what happened to route 30? I do not see stop markings and none at all after 18th market.
It's no longer a thing. It's in the process of being replaced by two separate routes, but they're taking too long to add in so I deleted the helpers for those as well.

ibreem16

I am having trouble with the download it keep saying the file cannot open as archive

Dash5155

Quote from: ibreem16 on July 31, 2018, 10:29:25 am
I am having trouble with the download it keep saying the file cannot open as archive
the file should be about 1.6gb after downloading. If it's any smaller (or larger), download again

ahhhmta

I had a little problem, the map loaded fine but as I was driving a route, one part of the map didnt load and the road just went to the end of the Horizon and lead into a white sky. Any pointers? Logfile attached
Just cause Im an  actual bus driver, you wouldnt want to ride my bus. XD

Dash5155

Quote from: ahhhmta on August 01, 2018, 02:28:28 pm
I had a little problem, the map loaded fine but as I was driving a route, one part of the map didnt load and the road just went to the end of the Horizon and lead into a white sky. Any pointers? Logfile attached
Nothing unusual was in your file. What route was you driving and where did it disappear?

ahhhmta

Quote from: Dash5155 on August 02, 2018, 04:22:58 am
Quote from: ahhhmta on August 01, 2018, 02:28:28 pm
Nothing unusual was in your file. What route was you driving and where did it disappear?

I was on Boulevard Direct heading towards Arrot, I'm not sure what stop it disappeared at, but I know it was a little bit after Seneca street
Just cause Im an  actual bus driver, you wouldnt want to ride my bus. XD

Mta_Donny

There seems to be an issue with the traffic lights at this intersection. One set of lights say red while another says green. This photo here should explain it better

28 Guests, 0 Users

Advertisement

TinyPortal © 2005-2018