• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.

Advertisement

Recent Posts!

Cayuga USA

Started by Dash5155, December 14, 2016, 07:07:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

riva1125 and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Devon Myles Swaby

what replaces route 3 and 20

trimet9401fan

When I installed the new updated after deleting the old Cayuga 0.7 map from November, it is not showing up in the map selection dropdown in OMSI. Tried removing and reinstalling to no avail. The logfile does not provide any hint of trying to locate that map. What am I doing wrong? This is the first time I got this issue where I can't see the Cayuga 0.7 map...

Dash5155

Quote from: trimet9401fan on December 26, 2018, 12:26:56 amWhen I installed the new updated after deleting the old Cayuga 0.7 map from November, it is not showing up in the map selection dropdown in OMSI. Tried removing and reinstalling to no avail. The logfile does not provide any hint of trying to locate that map. What am I doing wrong? This is the first time I got this issue where I can't see the Cayuga 0.7 map...

https://www.vtransitcenter.com/index.php/topic,48.0.html

Quote from: Devon Myles Swaby on December 25, 2018, 11:23:44 pmwhat replaces route 3 and 20
54. I put that in the changelog as well.

trimet9401fan

Quote from: Dash5155 on December 26, 2018, 12:32:45 am
Quote from: trimet9401fan on December 26, 2018, 12:26:56 amWhen I installed the new updated after deleting the old Cayuga 0.7 map from November, it is not showing up in the map selection dropdown in OMSI. Tried removing and reinstalling to no avail. The logfile does not provide any hint of trying to locate that map. What am I doing wrong? This is the first time I got this issue where I can't see the Cayuga 0.7 map...

https://www.vtransitcenter.com/index.php/topic,48.0.html

Quote from: Devon Myles Swaby on December 25, 2018, 11:23:44 pmwhat replaces route 3 and 20
54. I put that in the changelog as well.

Oops, sorry Dash...it was my pure stupidity. I totally forgot to select to load map without buses...just got too excited to jump in the game...

Dash5155

Quote from: trimet9401fan on December 26, 2018, 12:35:04 amOops, sorry Dash...it was my pure stupidity. I totally forgot to select to load map without buses...just got too excited to jump in the game...
It happens, that's why I made that thread. You aren't even the first person to make that mistake today lol.

YRT

Quote from: Dash5155 on December 25, 2018, 10:42:45 pm
Quote from: dhaben81 on December 25, 2018, 09:17:26 pmHey Dash it says i am missing

Splines\Dash-Liberty\50mTerrain_Spline.sli

Sorry to bother you .
That should be in the original "splines" pack in the thread. Since that wasn't a recent addition.

Hi Dash,

Having this issue as well. Downloaded all the dependencies with no fix. Seems like its just the Wayne Junction area that's missing for me personally.

Dash5155

Alright, I'll fix that on the New Years patch. For now, just avoid Wayne Junction for now. :x Sorry.

YRT

No worries. Appreciate all the hard work you've put into this for us!

openbve092

Hello everyone! I just downloaded the new map, though it seems I'm missing three objects. I'm just not sure where to get them, I've tried to redownload all of the required maps, around 3 times now, but no result. These are the three things I'm missing for scenery objects. Please someone help me out.
Sceneryobjects\ashleytayles\4lanes_junction_repave.sco
Sceneryobjects\BMO Objekte\Haus Sonnenfelde 1.sco
Sceneryobjects\BMO Objekte\Viaduckt HBF Sieden.sco

This is just what I'm missing. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Alongside this I'm missing Splines\Dash-Liberty\50mTerrain_Spline.sli, but I think thats normal, right? Sorry for the misunderstanding, hopefully someone can help me out at this :D

Dash5155

Quote from: openbve092 on December 27, 2018, 01:12:44 amHello everyone! I just downloaded the new map, though it seems I'm missing three objects. I'm just not sure where to get them, I've tried to redownload all of the required maps, around 3 times now, but no result. These are the three things I'm missing for scenery objects. Please someone help me out.
Sceneryobjects\BMO Objekte\Haus Sonnenfelde 1.sco
Sceneryobjects\BMO Objekte\Viaduckt HBF Sieden.sco

This is just what I'm missing. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Alongside this I'm missing Splines\Dash-Liberty\50mTerrain_Spline.sli, but I think thats normal, right? Sorry for the misunderstanding, hopefully someone can help me out at this :D

I have no idea where and how these two became a requirement:
Splines\Dash-Liberty\50mTerrain_Spline.sli

But the new years update will take them out so don't worry about trying to find them. As for the rest of it, the BMO objects I'll include in the new years update, since I forgot to post them up before.

So far besides those, this is what I'm fixing:

• "Reversed" parked cars on Market Street around 16th.
  • Some misalligned traffic light fixes. (but if you see some feel free to point em out)
  • Adding in new 20 express service in Keystone City

If anything else is missing, feel free to

The Lycanroc Gamer

I have not downloaded this version yet, so I have no bugs or anything to report, but I have only one suggestion: A direct bus service to Cayuga City Airport

jamal1104

I've installed Cayuga 0.7.2 map. I've noticed there's no grass. just snow. what happened to the grass?

Dash5155

Quote from: The Lycanroc Gamer on December 28, 2018, 11:36:33 pmI have not downloaded this version yet, so I have no bugs or anything to report, but I have only one suggestion: A direct bus service to Cayuga City Airport
ok
Quote from: jamal1104 on December 29, 2018, 03:41:11 amI've installed Cayuga 0.7.2 map. I've noticed there's no grass. just snow. what happened to the grass?
It's not snow, it's just a higher res grass texture from another map. However I'm going to remove that in the New Years update since most people seem to not have that texture when installing said map for some reason.

reappearings

Quote from: Dash5155 on December 29, 2018, 09:13:22 am
Quote from: The Lycanroc Gamer on December 28, 2018, 11:36:33 pmI have not downloaded this version yet, so I have no bugs or anything to report, but I have only one suggestion: A direct bus service to Cayuga City Airport
ok
That's a good point, there aren't any routes to Cayuga Airport rn other than the one to UPS hub

Dash5155

Quote from: reappearings on December 30, 2018, 12:20:37 am
Quote from: Dash5155 on December 29, 2018, 09:13:22 am
ok
That's a good point, there aren't any routes to Cayuga Airport rn other than the one to UPS hub
That's because the airport airport isn't even there yet.

39 Guests, 1 User

Advertisement

TinyPortal © 2005-2018