• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.

Advertisement

Recent Posts!

Metro Detroit Map

Started by MattBOnboardBus2100, December 15, 2016, 10:32:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MattBOnboardBus2100

Good news: as of late, I've gone back to actively working on the major update. For one example, all of Fort Street south of Eureka Road is fully with buildings.

Bad news: I have been unable to find a freeware tram that both works as AI and has passenger doors on both sides, so I am not so certain about having a running Q-Line.

Mta_Donny

Quote from: MattBOnboardBus2100 on January 11, 2018, 07:52:58 am
Good news: as of late, I've gone back to actively working on the major update. For one example, all of Fort Street south of Eureka Road is fully with buildings.

Bad news: I have been unable to find a freeware tram that both works as AI and has passenger doors on both sides, so I am not so certain about having a running Q-Line.

Um have you thought about using the Tram Konstal 4N? It's freeware. I got it in gamesary or something like that

MattBOnboardBus2100

Quote from: Mta_Donny on January 11, 2018, 08:47:19 am
Quote from: MattBOnboardBus2100 on January 11, 2018, 07:52:58 am

Um have you thought about using the Tram Konstal 4N? It's freeware. I got it in gamesary or something like that

I tried that and it still didn't work as AI and only had passenger doors on one side.

DreC

I have a payware tram that has passenger doors on both sides that i could send you

Dash5155

Quote from: DreC on January 11, 2018, 02:50:45 pm
I have a payware tram that has passenger doors on both sides that i could send you
How about you don't promote illegal software on here?

MattBOnboardBus2100

Quote from: Dash5155 on January 15, 2018, 01:25:13 pm
Quote from: DreC on January 11, 2018, 02:50:45 pm
How about you don't promote illegal software on here?

Thank you for that alert, I just tonight did the only legal way of obtaining that tram (which BTW is the N6FD), purchasing it.

And since I noticed that it runs on a different track type than what I had originally put in for that short segment of the Q-Line that has been there since I first built that part of downtown Detroit back in the summer of 2016, I'm going to have to rip that all out and rebuild it using N6FD tracks.

MattBOnboardBus2100

After nearly two years, a new version has been released, with so many changes that the map has been renamed. Refer to the first post for details and download.

The Lycanroc Gamer

I may be a bad bus driver (and even worse at recording), but I'm learning! Wait, am I learning how to drive? Or am I watching anime??? XD Who knows???

MattBOnboardBus2100

The CMVC site (which hosted the Shell stations) is back up, so the poll has been updated accordingly.

MattBOnboardBus2100

I have a new set of screenshots displaying what to expect in the next release.

Taylor:

Eureka Road and Racho Road

Eureka Road and Seaway Drive

Wyandotte:

Biddle Avenue between Ford and Sullivan

Biddle Avenue and Miller Street

Biddle Avenue and Hudson Street

Biddle Avenue south of Goodell

Biddle Avenue and Perry Place

Biddle Avenue and Labadie Street

Biddle Avenue and Clinton Street

I have added more scenery since these screenshots, just as a reminder. No release date is expected for now.

MattBOnboardBus2100

Update is now out which adds scenery and AI routes, but most importantly...

-I have removed all NF6D splines and objects so that is no longer a requirement!
-Freight trains are back!

Scenery objects from unavailable maps and websites have also been included in the download.

Download, of course, is at the first post of the first page.

Go-Go-Packers

PLEASE HELP ME I have tried everything

MattBOnboardBus2100

Quote from: Go-Go-Packers on September 10, 2018, 10:08:05 amPLEASE HELP ME I have tried everything

You are missing Great Grundorf 2 and the Tramset.

M88

I could not load the map due to this item missing:

humans\AddOn_DLP-Vol-5_KI-Menschen\Mann_1\Man_1B.hum

Where could I get them so that I could load the map? Thanks!

29 Guests, 1 User

Advertisement

TinyPortal © 2005-2018