• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.

Advertisement

Recent Posts!

General Requests Thread

Started by Dash5155, December 15, 2016, 06:41:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

reappearings

Can someone make some repaints for the Hafencity 7900H?

12m Version:
CCTA
CCTA Modern
KTA
GREAT

18m Version:
CCTA
CCTA Modern
CCTA Direct
KTA Direct
GREAT

The Lycanroc Gamer

I request some help in the multiple projects that require completion.

Dash5155

Quote from: The Lycanroc Gamer on December 28, 2018, 11:51:39 pmI request some help in the multiple projects that require completion.
I'm sure you're serious, but I'm warning you right now if this is some type of publicity stunt again to make yourself look like a mega developer of 80 projects, it's very possible you'd lose credibility as a developer as a whole.

80jersq

anyone know how to move the Rear illuminator and add a rear window for the DBC buses

The Lycanroc Gamer

Quote from: Dash5155 on December 29, 2018, 09:19:52 am
Quote from: The Lycanroc Gamer on December 28, 2018, 11:51:39 pmI request some help in the multiple projects that require completion.
I'm sure you're serious, but I'm warning you right now if this is some type of publicity stunt again to make yourself look like a mega developer of 80 projects, it's very possible you'd lose credibility as a developer as a whole.
"Publicity stunt?"

I have done worse. ALOT WORSE

Also: It's no publicity stunt; I'm actually gonna start development come 2019. But for now I'm actually working on schedules for Pacifica County. I have 3 routes finished.

TheGoat

@The Lycanroc Gamer Do you have any pictures of the routes that you have done? I would love to see them.

openbve092

Hi there everyone! And merry Christmas!

I have a little request, and I hope that someone can help me with it. It involves removing the XD40 rear window from its current state. If someone can please help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated! (My hometown doesn't use the rear windows.) Thanks and happy holidays to anyone that responds!

39 Guests, 1 User

Advertisement

TinyPortal © 2005-2018