• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.

Advertisement

Recent Posts!

General Requests Thread

Started by Dash5155, December 15, 2016, 06:41:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

marcusxaymitchell26

I'm very interested in new repaints for bus. I was wondering if there is an updated marta one. I believe it has like a pink layering on bus. I was wondering would the new flyer d60hf be released soon for downloading. It's one of my favorite bus.

Thanks so much
Look forward to hearing back.

Devon Myles Swaby

can someone make this for me

The Lycanroc Gamer

I may be a bad bus driver (and even worse at recording), but I'm learning! Wait, am I learning how to drive? Or am I watching anime??? XD Who knows???

Jon

Quote from: The Lycanroc Gamer on September 24, 2018, 06:10:49 pm
Quote from: Devon Myles Swaby on September 24, 2018, 06:16:51 amcan someone make this for me
what is that?

That Is a 2003/2004 Orion V CNG From Nassau Inter-County Express (Formerly MTA Long Island Bus)

DooDooDan69

Is there a Detroit Diesel 6V92TA with Voith D863.3 soundmod by any chance?

Damandre

does anyone happen to have a legit chicago cta repaint for the rts bus that i can have. i would greatly appreciate it 😁

RSMG106 Music Channel

Does somebody have the Great Grundorf Bus Service repaint pack for American Buses like the Novabus LFS or Chicago Citybus?

Jon

Quote from: RSMG106 Music Channel on October 16, 2018, 09:54:12 pmDoes somebody have the Great Grundorf Bus Service repaint pack for American Buses like the Novabus LFS or Chicago Citybus?
I Don't Know about the Chicago Citybuses, But I do know that it comes preinstalled with the NovaBus LFS.

53 Guests, 0 Users

Advertisement

TinyPortal © 2005-2018