• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.

Advertisement

Recent Posts!

General Requests Thread

Started by Dash5155, December 15, 2016, 06:41:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Devon Myles Swaby

can someone make this for me

Jon

Quote from: The Lycanroc Gamer on September 24, 2018, 06:10:49 pm
Quote from: Devon Myles Swaby on September 24, 2018, 06:16:51 amcan someone make this for me
what is that?

That Is a 2003/2004 Orion V CNG From Nassau Inter-County Express (Formerly MTA Long Island Bus)
Gotta love CNG Buses.

DooDooDan69

Is there a Detroit Diesel 6V92TA with Voith D863.3 soundmod by any chance?

Damandre

does anyone happen to have a legit chicago cta repaint for the rts bus that i can have. i would greatly appreciate it 😁

RSMG106 Music Channel

Does somebody have the Great Grundorf Bus Service repaint pack for American Buses like the Novabus LFS or Chicago Citybus?

Jon

Quote from: RSMG106 Music Channel on October 16, 2018, 09:54:12 pmDoes somebody have the Great Grundorf Bus Service repaint pack for American Buses like the Novabus LFS or Chicago Citybus?
I Don't Know about the Chicago Citybuses, But I do know that it comes preinstalled with the NovaBus LFS.
Gotta love CNG Buses.

80jersq

how do I edit a bus or add stuff to a bus

SonOfANinja

Well, I want an Orion V skin or maybe you (or somebody) can make a Orion I (Hammerheads and others)  with a Pierce Transit livery. [youtube]QsARJF0mVw0[/youtube]

SonOfANinja

Excuse me, but can you make a hybrid electric repaint of Pierce Transits 40' Footers? That will be very nice. [youtube]4a_xFtmt22U[/youtube] RIP of all the routes that have been cut.

trimet9401fan

Hello, and Merry Christmas!

(Dash, I apologize in advance if I may sound annoying today)

Is there a way I can modify the numbers on the New Flyer D40LF models in OMSI 2? I would like to do the following?

1) Change the colors of the numbers. I have a paint job (TriMet three stripes) that has a black rear panel. The bus number on the back is also black so it is difficult to make out the number. I would like to make it white for the old TriMet paint job. For the new paint job of TriMet's blue, white, and yellow color scheme, I still would like the white on the back. On the sides and on the front, how do I change the color to dark red or navy blue? Is this something to be done in the CTI text file in the texture werbung folder? I have assigned custom number and TriMet paint for my AI D40LF.

2) Is it possible to move the locations of the bus numbers? On the back, I would like to center the number just above the fan vents. On the right body side, I would like to place the bus number right above the front door frame. On th left side, I would like to place the bus number right above the driver window.

Any help from Dash or other community members would be much appreciated as I want to customize the look of my TriMet skins. I seen this possible with the SEPTA paint skins.

Thank you so much for your help and time!!

Dash5155

Quote from: trimet9401fan on December 25, 2018, 10:09:50 pmHello, and Merry Christmas!

Is there a way I can modify the numbers on the New Flyer D40LF models in OMSI 2? I would like to do the following?

1) Change the colors of the numbers. I have a paint job (TriMet three stripes) that has a black rear panel. The bus number on the back is also black so it is difficult to make out the number. I would like to make it white for the old TriMet paint job. For the new paint job of TriMet's blue, white, and yellow color scheme, I still would like the white on the back. On the sides and on the front, how do I change the color to dark red or navy blue? Is this something to be done in the CTI text file in the texture werbung folder? I have assigned custom number and TriMet paint for my AI D40LF.

2) Is it possible to move the locations of the bus numbers? On the back, I would like to center the number just above the fan vents. On the right body side, I would like to place the bus number right above the front door frame. On th left side, I would like to place the bus number right above the driver window.

Any help from Dash or other community members would be much appreciated as I want to customize the look of my TriMet skins. I seen this possible with the SEPTA paint skins.

All of this is impossible via the .cti file on the D40LF, as the setvars for the numbers don't work the way they should. With that in mind, the only way to make new placements for the numbers is by making a whole new o3d file for the numbers as that's what was done for the mod (I'm assuming you're referencing the New Flyer Powertrain mod for this).

Only the DE60LF/D60LF has functional setvars for the numbers (I mean it has to, since the JUMP paint exist) but it doesn't control the side numbers - they'll always be white.

trimet9401fan

Quote from: Dash5155 on December 25, 2018, 10:46:31 pm
Quote from: trimet9401fan on December 25, 2018, 10:09:50 pmHello, and Merry Christmas!

All of this is impossible via the .cti file on the D40LF, as the setvars for the numbers don't work the way they should. With that in mind, the only way to make new placements for the numbers is by making a whole new o3d file for the numbers as that's what was done for the mod (I'm assuming you're referencing the New Flyer Powertrain mod for this).

Only the DE60LF/D60LF has functional setvars for the numbers (I mean it has to, since the JUMP paint exist) but it doesn't control the side numbers - they'll always be white.

Thanks so much for your reply, Dash!

I was not referring to the Powertrain mod, but now that you've mentioned it, I did download and installed the latest Powertrain mod. Would it be acceptable to use one of the powertrain D40LFs bus and apply the TriMet three stripes skin to get the numbers in different colors? Or like you said, it needs to be done with a new .o3d file of an existing D40LF? Not sure how to go about and create a custom .o3d file for a TriMet bus-specific bus number location and color variants.

Again, thanks for your help, and thank you for an amazing Cayuga map!

Dash5155

Quote from: trimet9401fan on December 25, 2018, 11:28:40 pmThanks so much for your reply, Dash!

I was not referring to the Powertrain mod, but now that you've mentioned it, I did download and installed the latest Powertrain mod. Would it be acceptable to use one of the powertrain D40LFs bus and apply the TriMet three stripes skin to get the numbers in different colors? Or like you said, it needs to be done with a new .o3d file of an existing D40LF? Not sure how to go about and create a custom .o3d file for a TriMet bus-specific bus number location and color variants.

Unless the .o3d file was MADE with certain number placements in mind, it cannot be changed. So it is not possible to move them. You'd basically have to make a whole new model file with the new placements.

I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm just saying you wouldn't be able to do it my simply changing values in a .cti file. The powertrain mod example was referring to the number placements on the D40LF, they're all like that. Otherwise I have no idea which SEPTA paints you're referring to.

trimet9401fan

Quote from: Dash5155 on December 26, 2018, 12:36:59 am
Quote from: trimet9401fan on December 25, 2018, 11:28:40 pmThanks so much for your reply, Dash!

Unless the .o3d file was MADE with certain number placements in mind, it cannot be changed. So it is not possible to move them. You'd basically have to make a whole new model file with the new placements.

I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm just saying you wouldn't be able to do it my simply changing values in a .cti file. The powertrain mod example was referring to the number placements on the D40LF, they're all like that. Otherwise I have no idea which SEPTA paints you're referring to.

Awesome! Thanks for the reply.

So like creating a custom numer placement in a new .o3d file, there is also where I would specify the colors, right?

138 Guests, 3 Users

Advertisement

TinyPortal © 2005-2018