• Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.

Advertisement

Recent Posts!

General Requests Thread

Started by Dash5155, December 15, 2016, 06:41:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash5155

Since everyone has requests for OMSI 2, I am making this thread to cover them all. This way, no one is plagued with request after request, and at the same time there's a public database of what you guys want so that a developer can maybe team up you to get them done. Developers (or anyone) that can/have already forfilled requests, or even know where it was done can simply share the answer in this thread.

Request include but are not limited to:

[*]Repaints
    [*]Maps
    [*]Sound mods

Requests CANNOT be:

[*]New Vehicles
    [*]Payware Addons for free
    [*]Illegal Downloads for OMSI 2

Do not pressure people to forfill your requests or flood post the same request, administrators will delete your request. Continued failure to follow the guidelines may result in an account/IP ban

Adam9849

Would a sound mod for the GE40LF be possible?

Justin Rombough

I'd like to find out if there any repaint on the new addition of Winnipeg Transit if there is let me know at admin@gov.westwayvillage99.heliohost.org

Star Platinum

December 16, 2016, 07:32:29 am #3 Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 07:37:30 am by Star Platinum
Can there be a C40LF with John Deere 6081H/Allison WB-400R
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gj6KGFliu8

Adam9849

Is it possible if a 30 Limited route would be added to the Cayuga map on top of the original 30?

ANIME-AND-BUSES

January 06, 2017, 01:05:49 am #5 Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 05:55:06 am by ANIME-AND-BUSES
Is it possible for a Cummins Westport C Gas Plus and Allison B400R transmission to be made for the New Flyer C40LF?
Especially like this one
(I don't own this video)

&app=desktop

I Love ANIME-AND-BUSES.

Mta_Donny

Quote from: ANIME-AND-BUSES on January 06, 2017, 01:05:49 am
Is it possible for a Cummins Westport C Gas Plus and Allison B400R transmission to be made for the New Flyer C40LF?

That sound mod was done already. If you go to the vehicle mods section you'll see a New Flyer Sound mod. That mod is included

Munce

Unless I'm mistaken, the Cummins C Gas Plus is only paired with the Voith transmission in the New Flyer Powertrain mod.
Furious typing, many cups of tea, and lots of OMSI.

Nothin' better than that.

Jacob

Would it be possible to bring back the Orion V?
Derp derpity derp...

Munce

Not until MTA3306 releases it himself.

Dash5155

Quote from: RollingWheels on January 07, 2017, 01:12:53 pm
Would it be possible to bring back the Orion V?

QuoteRequests CANNOT be:

• New Vehicles

•    
  • Payware Addons for free

•    
  • Illegal Downloads for OMSI 2

DaTransitMan

Dash, when you get your Grundelphia development back up and running, these would be some pretty good route changes for NJ Transit/New Jersey I'd like to see.

Create a whole new middle-high income town on the outskirts of Water Harbor and run a new route to Grundelphia PABT from that neighborhood. Make it run like a route that goes along a main road for the majority of it's route and then jumps onto the highway and heads to Grundelphia. I'm actually basing this idea off a real NJT route: http://www.njtransit.com/pdf/bus/T1158.pdf Maybe you could number this route the 158 also, and run it with D60LFs until MTA3306 releases the Nova LFSA.

New Route: 123: Downtown Water Harbor - Grundelphia PABT.
Route 125: Give this one to SEPTA since it makes more stops in Grundelphia.
Route 126: Have this one end at Grundelphia PABT instead of GTC.
Route 137: Expand it back to Toms River, run it local to Sanyo Bus Terminal, then nonstop to Grundelphia PABT. Cut out the portion where it stops in Water Harbor since that's already served by the 67.
Route 139: Renumber this to the 107, I say this only because the real 139 isn't normally that short of a route. Most NJT routes that go short distances from PABT use NABIs (well, Nova LFS in this case).
Route 150: Have it make local stops in Sanyo County where it follows the 64 to the Highway.

If this is all too much, you don't HAVE to do it. Just throwing some new ideas for you out there.

Munce

The Novabus LFSA can already be used as an AI vehicle, with an AI download.

Mta_Donny

Is it possible is a Cat9 diesel engine and an Allison World B500R transmission be done for the New Flyer D60LF? Like this one?!

Thanks in advance

Justin Rombough

I was wondering if anyone can create the new paint versions of Winnipeg Transit. If there be anyone that'd be great!

Here is a D40LF on route 15 mountain

33 Guests, 1 User

Advertisement

TinyPortal © 2005-2018