Virtual Transportation Center

Advertisement

Transit Pics Thread

Started by Elijah's Transit, February 23, 2017, 08:25:51 pm

Dash5155

This is from Yesterday. So I went out to hunt for the New Flyer Xcelsior buses that SEPTA had just received. Much to my surprise there was one waiting for me at 69th Street Transportation Center

After 69th Street I took the 113 bus over to Darby Transportation Center. I was intending on taking the route 11 trolley, but this was waiting for me instead

Naturally, I was excited to ride a Detroit Diesel series 50 powered bus. I rode it over to 70th and Woodland, where I had to transfer to the actual route 11 trolley

Naturally, I took a pit stop at 49th and Woodland to see if there were any Xcelsior buses lurking on the 52 bus. There was three!

So after I was done being hyped on the Xcelsiors, I decided to take the 11 back into the city.. however it ended up diverting over to 40th and Market due to a Medical emergency at one of the subway stations (33rd)

But I wasn't upset. Instead I used this as an opprotunity to ride SEPTA's other New buses, the New Flyer MiDi fleet which happens to run on a route that serves 40th and Market!

My trip pree much concluded after this, but it was a fun outing nonetheless.

BusfanFIN

One photo of my trip to Helsinki (Re-uploaded for images being too wide/big)

Dash5155

BusfanFIN

Strange thing in southern Finland... Actual snow that hadn't melt down in a day.. Pictures taken at Kirkkonummi Station.

Jonathan the great

Here's my shots Dash!  ;) Hope you like then

Justin Rombough

Winnipeg Transit #849 2015 New Flyer Xcelsior

Jonathan the great

The Xcelsior returns!

Dash5155

BUMP.

Now that the Gallery is back up, I am back to uploading my pictures the Gallery. Here's my transits:

SEPTA Proterra Catalyst BE40 #901 on display at SEPTA HQ 1234 Market Street

SEPTA Route 49 at 33rd and Market

And... random boring everyday stuff.

Oh and for you OMSI people, SEPTA route 31

and SEPTA route 46

Dash5155

So SEPTA's Proterra Catalyst BE40's finally entered service on route 79. Here we have shots of #902 and #903

Dash5155

Today, SEPTA's Proterra Catalyst E2 BE40 Buses made their way over to the 29. I have a video coming soon with some fly-bys of these guys. The pictures of 900 and 902 are here for now though!

Justin Rombough

Winnipeg Transit #905 seen here on February 20th
Camera: iPhone XR

Advertisement