Virtual Transportation Center

  • Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.
 

Looking for a Gillig?

Started by openbve092, February 09, 2020, 08:31:07 am

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

openbve092

Good morning Gents!

I'm currently looking for the latest update of the gillig advantage, as many of you know, the original website has been far shutdown by now. The owner also said that it doesn't matter what happens with the released buses before he left.

Thanks in advance! Hoping to spice up the Cayuga fleet



htownman25

If you didn't get it from anybody else, let me know via PM and I'll e-mail you what I have.

Also, doing a little spicing up the fleet myself LOL.


valor

Quote from: htownman25 on February 09, 2020, 09:48:55 amIf you didn't get it from anybody else, let me know via PM and I'll e-mail you what I have.

Also, doing a little spicing up the fleet myself LOL.

Hey you blocked me from PMing you for some reason but is there anyway you could send it to me as well?

Dash5155

Nobody needs to private message anyone. The whole point of posting public is so that in the future if someone else looks up the same issue on Google or some shit, they can find the answer they're looking for. Here's a re-upload of the latest update of the Gillig (with no mods added).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Zth02qmZaOPINY3nlPtXNTyvTBOWkU00

htownman25

Quote from: valor on February 09, 2020, 12:41:41 pmHey you blocked me from PMing you for some reason but is there anyway you could send it to me as well?

All good now and click on the link provided.  Thanks!


nope00

not necessary a gillig but does anyone the New flyer high floor from mta3306


openbve092

I have that actually, but it was payware the last time I heard. I don't have the D60HF though, shame because that was the model I really wanted!

Anyways, if an okay is given, I can release it. Who knows, we might even get dedicated CANTA repaints and I can finally start using that bus in Cayuga xD

valor

Quote from: openbve092 on February 12, 2020, 07:19:57 amI have that actually, but it was payware the last time I heard. I don't have the D60HF though, shame because that was the model I really wanted!

Anyways, if an okay is given, I can release it. Who knows, we might even get dedicated CANTA repaints and I can finally start using that bus in Cayuga xD

ask dash about it


Powered by EzPortal