Virtual Transportation Center

  • Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.
 

Xcelsior kneel bug fix

Started by ProLuigiGamer 01, January 21, 2020, 12:54:24 pm

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ProLuigiGamer 01

So a friend recieved a broken nfexcelsior from a higher up and we've been trying our hardest to fix it specifically the kneel
Is it possible that anyone can help us out lol


Dash5155

Quote from: ProLuigiGamer 01 on January 21, 2020, 12:54:24 pmSo a friend recieved a broken nfexcelsior from a higher up and we've been trying our hardest to fix it specifically the kneel
Is it possible that anyone can help us out lol

This version I've been messing with from day one, it has kneeling beep and other goodies. If you want anyway.

Just a heads up though you have to manually open the back door. Passengers don't do it automatically when it's kneel'd. I don't intend on making this a full mod experience so I won't change it lmao it's for personal uses, so install at your own risk. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cO6gIIezjiGD8EXLhhR8_nFLc7VQ_dLK/view


htownman25

Quote from: Dash5155 on January 21, 2020, 01:01:24 pmThis version I've been messing with from day one, it has kneeling beep and other goodies. If you want anyway.

Just a heads up though you have to manually open the back door. Passengers don't do it automatically when it's kneel'd. I don't intend on making this a full mod experience so I won't change it lmao it's for personal uses, so install at your own risk. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cO6gIIezjiGD8EXLhhR8_nFLc7VQ_dLK/view

Just a heads up - the middle doors don't open on the artic Xcelsiors and the XDE60 doesn't work.  Everything else seems to work.

p.s.  Yes, I did back up what I had before this and did indeed reverted back to it.

Dash5155

Quote from: htownman25 on February 08, 2020, 10:35:41 pmJust a heads up - the middle doors don't open on the artic Xcelsiors and the XDE60 doesn't work.  Everything else seems to work.

p.s.  Yes, I did back up what I had before this and did indeed reverted back to it.
Quote from: Dash5155 on January 21, 2020, 01:01:24 pmI don't intend on making this a full mod experience so I won't change it lmao it's for personal uses, so install at your own risk.

htownman25

I didn't ask if this was going to be any full mod experience and if anything would be done to it and also,

Quote from: htownman25 on February 08, 2020, 10:35:41 pmp.s.  Yes, I did back up what I had before this and did indeed reverted back to it.

Thank you!


Powered by EzPortal