Virtual Transportation Center

  • Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.
 

General Requests Thread

Started by Dash5155, December 15, 2016, 06:41:45 am

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DooDooDan69

Is there a sound mod for a Caterpillar C13 with Allison B500


Dash5155

Quote from: SonOfANinja on December 16, 2018, 07:04:14 pmExcuse me, but can you make a hybrid electric repaint of Pierce Transits 40' Footers? That will be very nice.
RIP of all the routes that have been cut.
I decided to take this on, and so far I already had to make tons of compromises but it's coming along nicely.

20191031023753_1.jpg


jjboy

May I request a MTA modification for the buses that are currently avaliable on omsi that are relevant such as

2015-2016 & 2016-2017 & 2019 New Flyer XD60 Xcelsior Articulated
New Flyer XD60 Articulated
Cummins EPA 13 ISL9
ZF EcoLife 6AP1700B &
Cummins EPA 17 L9
Allison B500R 5th Generation

2016-2017 New Flyer XN40 CNG
Cummins ISL G
ZF EcoLife 6AP1400B

2016-2018 & 2018-2019 Nova Bus LFSA SmartBus.
Cummins EPA 17 ISL9
ZF EcoLife 6AP1700B

2017-2019 New Flyer XD40 Xcelsior
Cummins EPA 17 ISL9
Allison B400R 5th Generation

2017-2018 New Flyer XN60 Xcelsior CNG
Cummins L9N Near Zero
ZF EcoLife 6AP1700B

2018 New Flyer XDE40 Xcelsior Hybrid
Cummins EPA 17 B6.7
Allison H 40 EP Hybrid
BAE HDS200 HybriDrive

2018-2019 Nova Bus LFS Smart Bus
Cummins EPA 17 L9
ZF EcoLife 6AP1400B

and all the proper sounds that come along with it?
I'd appreciate it a lot and hope that it is not too much to ask for, thanks :)

reappearings

Quote from: jjboy on November 27, 2019, 05:59:58 pmMay I request a MTA modification for the buses that are currently avaliable on omsi that are relevant such as

2015-2016 & 2016-2017 & 2019 New Flyer XD60 Xcelsior Articulated
New Flyer XD60 Articulated
Cummins EPA 13 ISL9
ZF EcoLife 6AP1700B &
Cummins EPA 17 L9
Allison B500R 5th Generation

2016-2017 New Flyer XN40 CNG
Cummins ISL G
ZF EcoLife 6AP1400B

2016-2018 & 2018-2019 Nova Bus LFSA SmartBus.
Cummins EPA 17 ISL9
ZF EcoLife 6AP1700B

2017-2019 New Flyer XD40 Xcelsior
Cummins EPA 17 ISL9
Allison B400R 5th Generation

2017-2018 New Flyer XN60 Xcelsior CNG
Cummins L9N Near Zero
ZF EcoLife 6AP1700B

2018 New Flyer XDE40 Xcelsior Hybrid
Cummins EPA 17 B6.7
Allison H 40 EP Hybrid
BAE HDS200 HybriDrive

2018-2019 Nova Bus LFS Smart Bus
Cummins EPA 17 L9
ZF EcoLife 6AP1400B

and all the proper sounds that come along with it?
I'd appreciate it a lot and hope that it is not too much to ask for, thanks :)
Hate to break it to you, but that is 9 powertrains you're asking for with the proper sounds that come with it, and that is too much to ask for. Sorry man

bobbylueblam

Hello everyone I hope you all had a great thanksgiving!

Could someone by any chance create any Port Authority of Allegheny County repaints for the Gillig LF and NovaBus Classic? It could be the PATransit Red/White/Black, Ride Gold or the current PORT AUTHORITY scheme.

Anything would be greatly appreciated thanks!


The Lycanroc Gamer

Can someone do this powertrain, plz:

Gillig Advantage CNG
Cummins Westport L9N 280 hp
Allison B400R


Dash5155

Quote from: bobbylueblam on November 29, 2019, 01:13:52 amHello everyone I hope you all had a great thanksgiving!

Could someone by any chance create any Port Authority of Allegheny County repaints for the Gillig LF and NovaBus Classic? It could be the PATransit Red/White/Black, Ride Gold or the current PORT AUTHORITY scheme.

Anything would be greatly appreciated thanks!
Some PA Transit repaints for the Gillig Low Floor are available in the downloads.

jjboy

Quote from: reappearings on November 27, 2019, 06:41:20 pmHate to break it to you, but that is 9 powertrains you're asking for with the proper sounds that come with it, and that is too much to ask for. Sorry man
oof well, can atleast the easiest ones be done, if you guys dont mind, also, i've been looking for MTA repaints for all the buses I have, which are Excelsior and Novabus

Dash5155

Quote from: jjboy on December 07, 2019, 02:21:02 pmoof well, can atleast the easiest ones be done, if you guys dont mind, also, i've been looking for MTA repaints for all the buses I have, which are Excelsior and Novabus
whenever I get my computer back up and running, I'll upload some MTA paints.

jjboy

Quote from: Dash5155 on December 09, 2019, 09:48:07 amwhenever I get my computer back up and running, I'll upload some MTA paints.
k

Chris4078

can someone do a cdta repaint for the xcelisor 60ft new flyer please id appreciate that
 

Jam_nyc

hello all  does anyone know why on the xcelsiors that I have the interior display does not function  ive seen vids on them workin. please help

htownman25

Quote from: Jam_nyc on April 11, 2020, 07:30:59 pmhello all  does anyone know why on the xcelsiors that I have the interior display does not function  ive seen vids on them workin. please help

Wrong thread.  This a general request thread, not a support thread.  Please redirect your post to the General Support thread.

Thanks!

king_Gabe_2k20

I wanted to request a repaint for the NFI Xcelsior XN60, Los Angeles Metro rapid Variant.





Powered by EzPortal