- Download 398
- File Size 8.25 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date February 10, 2018
- Last Updated January 20, 2021
UpLift Signage Pack
This pack of signs is currently in development. This pack includes the following:
- Assorted Yellow Diamond warning signs
- Speed limit signs included are in increments of 5mph for speeds from 5mph to 80mph & in increments of 10 for km/h from 10km/h up to 100km/h. These signs are meant to be raised to any height & mounted on existing poles.
- Road regulation signs, such as parking restrictions & road use restrictions, which also include attachable tabs for some of these.
Simply extract to the main OMSI 2 folder & begin placing on your maps like any other object.
A new texturing technique called [matl_freetex] is being employed on all sign models from now on. Devs are encouraged to switch to the new format if they're using previously released signs.
To change textures on a sign that uses the new format: select the sign, then click on the "label..." button to bring up the label dialogue box. Then enter your desired texture filename [(insertnamehere).png] from the model's associated texture folder into the line marked as sign image.
02/11/2018: the first release - added speed limit signs in mph & km/h.
02/19/2018: Updated Canadian speed limit signs to British Columbia specification using Helvetica font instead of Highway Gothic.
11/19/2019: Added assorted Yellow Diamond warning signs, Clearview font for use on 2 included variable height signs
11/20/2019: Fixed minor formatting issue with variable Metric height clearance warning sign, added variable overpass clearance signs
07/30/2020: Added a whole host of new signs & a new texturing technique that uses fewer model files. Devs using my signs are encouraged to transition their speed limit & yellow diamond road hazard signs to the new format.