Virtual Transportation Center

  • Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.
 

Cayuga USA v0.8 Released!

Started by Dash5155, December 14, 2016, 07:07:12 pm

Dpflames, isaacr26a and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

TheCanuck

Do you have a png or jpeg route map so I can figre out what routes go where? I don't want to get stuck  on a crosstown express if I was aiming to run a park and ride shuttle


htownman25

Quote from: TheCanuck on March 03, 2020, 09:26:07 pmDo you have a png or jpeg route map so I can figure out what routes go where? I don't want to get stuck  on a crosstown express if I was aiming to run a park and ride shuttle

Nope and it would be wiser to turn on the helper option (question mark w/arrow pointing right) and that'll assist you in knowing how to get around while operating a specific route.

Even if he wanted to (bwahahaha), he doesn't have the amount of time to do such a thing.


bougibus

Hi Dash. New to Cayuga Map. Love it. I Have one problem : all the roads except at intersections and at terminus are white. Its like if I was driving in winter, I used the OMSI map tool and i'm not missing any object or spline. Funny when there is a bus lane I see the asphalt of that lane but not the other lanes of the road.

Thanks

dedog

the current version of cayuga when your driving route 68 or any route leaving the airport link route 106 heading to fern rock or when you get to a sertern section of the map it dont load
the log file says this error everytime you get to the title
1610 5:24:02 PM -  -       Information: Refresh Tile: 503, maps\Cay uga, USA (version 0.8 )\tile-3-37.map ...
1611 5:24:02 PM -  -       Information: Refresh Tile: 502, maps\Cay uga, USA (version 0.8 )\tile-2-37.map ...
1612 5:24:02 PM -  -       Information: Refresh Tile: 414, maps\Cay uga, USA (version 0.8 ) \tile-1-37.map ...
1613 5:24:08 PM -  -   Error:           In map file "maps\Cay uga, USA (ver sion 0.8 )\tile-1-32.map" there was an error in line 516!
1614 5:24:14 PM -  -   Error:           In map file "maps\Cayu ga, USA (ver ion 0.8 ) \tile-1-32.map" there was an error in line 516!
but if your heading to the airport the title loads fine

Dash5155

Quote from: bougibus on March 16, 2020, 04:33:46 pmHi Dash. New to Cayuga Map. Love it. I Have one problem : all the roads except at intersections and at terminus are white. Its like if I was driving in winter, I used the OMSI map tool and i'm not missing any object or spline. Funny when there is a bus lane I see the asphalt of that lane but not the other lanes of the road.

Thanks
You said roads are white. Are you sure you installed the sceneryobjects pack fully? Don't try and select parts that you think are important you need to install the full pack.

Quote from: dedog on March 18, 2020, 12:49:34 amthe current version of cayuga when your driving route 68 or any route leaving the airport link route 106 heading to fern rock or when you get to a sertern section of the map it dont load
the log file says this error everytime you get to the title
1610 5:24:02 PM -  -       Information: Refresh Tile: 503, maps\Cay uga, USA (version 0.8 )\tile-3-37.map ...
1611 5:24:02 PM -  -       Information: Refresh Tile: 502, maps\Cay uga, USA (version 0.8 )\tile-2-37.map ...
1612 5:24:02 PM -  -       Information: Refresh Tile: 414, maps\Cay uga, USA (version 0.8 ) \tile-1-37.map ...
1613 5:24:08 PM -  -   Error:           In map file "maps\Cay uga, USA (ver sion 0.8 )\tile-1-32.map" there was an error in line 516!
1614 5:24:14 PM -  -   Error:           In map file "maps\Cayu ga, USA (ver ion 0.8 ) \tile-1-32.map" there was an error in line 516!
but if your heading to the airport the title loads fine
I checked that line on the tile file and is says nothing game breaking. I would need the entire log file.


dedog

route 68 same problem in the exact same spot
logfile https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SNl7hJkc-ziNP9bCa91-nTTGcgevc066/view?usp=sharing

p.s do not say lower settings because that is not a fix allready tryed on lowest settings and with 1 ai bus type but stull get same problem at exact same spot all other routes are good expect for 49 106 68 and anyother route that goes by the same title

Dash5155

Quote from: dedog on March 18, 2020, 11:44:36 pmroute 68 same problem in the exact same spot
logfile https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SNl7hJkc-ziNP9bCa91-nTTGcgevc066/view?usp=sharing

p.s do not say lower settings because that is not a fix allready tryed on lowest settings and with 1 ai bus type but stull get same problem at exact same spot all other routes are good expect for 49 106 68 and anyother route that goes by the same title
Nah lowering the settings wouldn't help if it's at the same spot.

So I checked the log file and it's saying exactly what line like before, but when I check the map tile there's no error. I suggest redownloading the map and replacing everything, then playing the map with zero changes. See if that fixes it. If not, then I guess wait until I send out what I have which may be a while.

dedog

ok i reinstalled the map stull the same problem but now in the logfile it gives a different error
 
1053 10:16:32 PM -  -   Error:           In map file "maps\Cayuga, USA (version 0.8  )\tile _-1_-32.map" Failed

isaacr26a

Hey Dash, how can I have the xcelsiors have the white destination sign on your map? like on your video, which is shown on the thumbnail of this video.

Dash5155

Quote from: isaacr26a on March 24, 2020, 02:49:18 amHey Dash, how can I have the xcelsiors have the white destination sign on your map? like on your video, which is shown on the thumbnail of this video.
That's not part of the map or anything I'm working on with the map. This thread is about Cayuga USA related items only. That is related to the Xcelsior mod and how certain versions were released and I don't feel like getting into that. Honestly if I knew that was going to be that big of a deal, I would never had used that as the thumbnail - you're not the first or last person to ask about that particular minor detail.

That said, due to increased demand from my job in real life, I won't have time to work on Cayuga USA, so progress on this map is on indefinite hold.

openbve092

And here I was thinking that online classes would be a breeeze. Spoiler alert, it isn't. It's so many essays.

Right now, in my Cayuga lore, the coronavirus is already in Cayuga. The first case was in Cayuga National Airport. Social distancing is in effect, and even during rush hour buses are running at a lower frequency. Central Direct is also on a temporarily closure as of now. 17 is also getting less buses lol. Ridership is at an all time lol as well.

bougibus

Quote from: Dash5155 on March 18, 2020, 05:36:26 am
Quote from: undefinedHi Dash. New to Cayuga Map. Love it. I Have one problem : all the roads except at intersections and at terminus are white. Its like if I was driving in winter, I used the OMSI map tool and i'm not missing any object or spline. Funny when there is a bus lane I see the asphalt of that lane but not the other lanes of the road.

Thanks
You said roads are white. Are you sure you installed the sceneryobjects pack fully? Don't try and select parts that you think are important you need to install the full pack.

Had to reinstall everything because right in the middle of a route on Cayuga Map or Chicago DBC, OMSI2 would freeze up solid. Not the few seconds lag that happens sometime. No a solid freeze that necessitated the use of Windows Task Manager to end the program. So I decided to desinstall everything including OMSI2 and start everything all over again. After reinstalling OMSI2, verifying that it was working without a hitch, then reinstalling Chicago DBC and then making sure that there was not a single problem I reinstalled Cayuga and now so far everything is working fine. So I suppose I did something wrong the first time.
I repeat what I said in my first post. I love Cayuga Map. Dash there surely is a great amount of work in this map and you thnak you for letting us OMSI2 fan using it.

Chris4078

How does the 42 sound from Pennsylvania landing to 61st an pine in the future of Cayuga


Powered by EzPortal