Virtual Transportation Center

  • Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.
 

Chicago (Midwestern Edition) (June 2nd Released) & (Patch #1 Released June 27th)

Started by CTA_FlxibleFan, April 03, 2018, 03:35:32 am

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Does the map work?

Voting closes: October 12, 2020, 11:10:29 am

Decameter

Map has been a personal favorite since i had installed omsi, but with one small issue.
When i run the map and spawn in a bus around navy pier, and i choose to go up to like midway orange line, i cannot return back to navy as that section of the map doesn't want to load in, and i'm not sure how to fix this problem.

Edit: If you want i can record a short video showing the issue, the map cuts off around 5th street station and is just an endless void. I have everything installed to run it and have even full reinstalled everything, still no dice.


wsp_lovebuses

Sceneryobjects\Flxible_Metro_D\White\Metro_D.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\2_agc_dammtor.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\3_ggr_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\3_ggr_3.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\3_gre_277_E.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\3_gre_278_W.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\3_gre_O_9.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\3_jbw_4.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\3_jbw_9.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\3_stk_13.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\adn_3+2.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\adn_9+2.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\adn_altewache.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\adn_zob.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_aw_165+1.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_aw_175-199.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_aw_219.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_aw_225+1.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_aw_247.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_aw_251+1.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_aw_267+2.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_aw_273+1.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_aw_283+1.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_aw_57-61.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_aw_77+2.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_bruecke1.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_bruecke2.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_ew_192+4.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_ew_202.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\jbp_115.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\mbs_aw_1-5.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\mw_aw_musschul.sco
Sceneryobjects\industrie\factory11.sco
Sceneryobjects\industrie\factory82.sco
Sceneryobjects\industrie\ikea.sco
Sceneryobjects\industrie\industrie1.sco
Sceneryobjects\industrie\industrie2.sco
Sceneryobjects\Objects_NH\Buildings\US Buildings\Bank1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Objects_NH\VII_NG.sco
Sceneryobjects\Objects_NH_1\Static Vehicles\NF_C40HF\White\C40.sco


reappearings

Quote from: wsp_lovebuses on July 08, 2020, 02:20:48 pmSceneryobjects\Flxible_Metro_D\White\Metro_D.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\2_agc_dammtor.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\3_ggr_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\3_ggr_3.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\3_gre_277_E.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\3_gre_278_W.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\3_gre_O_9.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\3_jbw_4.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\3_jbw_9.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\3_stk_13.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\adn_3+2.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\adn_9+2.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\adn_altewache.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\adn_zob.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_aw_165+1.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_aw_175-199.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_aw_219.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_aw_225+1.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_aw_247.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_aw_251+1.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_aw_267+2.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_aw_273+1.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_aw_283+1.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_aw_57-61.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_aw_77+2.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_bruecke1.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_bruecke2.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_ew_192+4.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\ads_ew_202.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\jbp_115.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\mbs_aw_1-5.sco
Sceneryobjects\HafenCityHamburg\mw_aw_musschul.sco
Sceneryobjects\industrie\factory11.sco
Sceneryobjects\industrie\factory82.sco
Sceneryobjects\industrie\ikea.sco
Sceneryobjects\industrie\industrie1.sco
Sceneryobjects\industrie\industrie2.sco
Sceneryobjects\Objects_NH\Buildings\US Buildings\Bank1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Objects_NH\VII_NG.sco
Sceneryobjects\Objects_NH_1\Static Vehicles\NF_C40HF\White\C40.sco

You need Hafencity. Did you not read the requirements?

wsp_lovebuses

Quote from: reappearings on July 08, 2020, 10:06:58 pmYou need Hafencity. Did you not read the requirements?
oop my bad I didn't mean to send the log I probably sent it without paying attention since I was on the first page

CTA_FlxibleFan

Quote from: wsp_lovebuses on July 09, 2020, 02:15:24 pmoop my bad I didn't mean to send the log I probably sent it without paying attention since I was on the first page

It should be in there.


nightmare403


CTA_FlxibleFan

To the users that are missing objects/splines what are you missing exactly?

rasonnier

Purchased Hafencity only to realize its not a requirement anymore due to the files being in the patch update -_-



CTA_FlxibleFan

Quote from: rasonnier on August 12, 2020, 12:03:23 pmPurchased Hafencity only to realize its not a requirement anymore due to the files being in the patch update -_-

Reading is fundamental lol.

Quote from: wsp_lovebuses on August 14, 2020, 01:41:12 pmIt worked I downloaded the wrong patch file.

That's good.


rasonnier

Quote from: CTA_FlxibleFan on August 18, 2020, 11:37:50 amReading is fundamental lol.

refunds come in handy; purchased TS2020 stuff lol. Overall enjoying the map!!!!

CTA_FlxibleFan

Quote from: rasonnier on August 18, 2020, 09:05:19 pm
Quote from: CTA_FlxibleFan on August 18, 2020, 11:37:50 amReading is fundamental lol.

refunds come in handy; purchased TS2020 stuff lol. Overall enjoying the map!!!!

That's good see, glad you're enjoying it.


Powered by EzPortal
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk