Virtual Transportation Center

  • Welcome to Virtual Transportation Center. Please login or sign up.
 

Cayuga Midwest 0.1 (Update Released November 3rd)

Started by CTA_FlxibleFan, April 03, 2018, 03:35:32 am

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Does the map work?

Voting closes: March 12, 2020, 03:56:53 am

Chris4078



The Lycanroc Gamer

Quote from: Chris4078 on November 02, 2019, 05:25:44 amDid Midwest update by any chance

No official date yet. But don't worry: Nascar is working to update the map


CTA_FlxibleFan

Quote from: Iamlspdfr on October 27, 2019, 09:18:13 pmSceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Rollfeld\Boeing737.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Rollfeld\Boeing737.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Rollfeld\Boeing757.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Rollfeld\Boeing757.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Rollfeld\Cessna.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Rollfeld\Cessna.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Rollfeld\Feuerwache1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Rollfeld\Feuerwache1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Rollfeld\Jabiru.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Rollfeld\Jabiru.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Rollfeld\Privatjet.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Rollfeld\Privatjet.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Rollfeld\Trailer.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Rollfeld\Trailer.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Rollfeld\Truck.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Rollfeld\Truck.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Terminals\Cargo.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Terminals\Cargo.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Terminals\Hotel.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Terminals\Hotel.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Terminals\Parkhaus.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Terminals\Parkhaus.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Terminals\Terminal.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Terminals\Terminal.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Terminals\Tower 1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Terminals\Tower 1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Terminals\Vordach.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Terminals\Vordach.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Terminals\Wartungshalle1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Terminals\Wartungshalle1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Terminals\Wartungshalle2.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Terminals\Wartungshalle2.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Terminals\Werbung.sco
Sceneryobjects\Aiport Map\Terminals\Werbung.sco
Sceneryobjects\Buildings_DF\Home Depot\bw_supermarkt_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\Buildings_DF\Home Depot\bw_supermarkt_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\ash12_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\ash12_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\ash14_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\ash14_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\ash16_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\ash16_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\beech24_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\beech24_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\birch19_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\birch19_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\birch19_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\birch19_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\horsechestnut15.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\horsechestnut15.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\lime19_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\lime19_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\locust15_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\locust15_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\locust15_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\locust15_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\oak25_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\oak25_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\oak25_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\oak25_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\plumtree11_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\plumtree11_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\poplar15_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\poplar15_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\poplar30.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\poplar30.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\tree6_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\tree6_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\tree6_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\tree6_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\willow16_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\MSTS_Trees\willow16_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\ViewApp_Streetobjects\sodiumlight_L_break_L.sco
Sceneryobjects\ViewApp_Streetobjects\sodiumlight_L_break_L.sco

help

http://omsiairport.wixsite.com/omsi-airport/download
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5hfwl3kc2194kda/MSTS_Trees.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zclvy9pqclne4rn/ViewApp_Streetobjects.7z/file

CTA_FlxibleFan


80jersq

By any chance does anyone have Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20n_w9,5_Sidew_Junct_vac arrow.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20n_w9,5_SideWide_Cross_A vac_arrows.sco


wxman4life

Quote from: 80jersq on November 05, 2019, 07:50:41 amBy any chance does anyone have Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20n_w9,5_Sidew_Junct_vac arrow.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20n_w9,5_SideWide_Cross_A vac_arrows.sco


Go to the Dash-Liberty folder, copy the files, they should be in there and copy them to the Roads folder, that's how I did it and it worked!

80jersq

Quote from: wxman4life on November 05, 2019, 09:57:23 amGo to the Dash-Liberty folder, copy the files, they should be in there and copy them to the Roads folder, that's how I did it and it worked!
wait just copy the folder itself or nah?
or copy the contents of dash lib and place it somewhere else?

CTA_FlxibleFan

Quote from: 80jersq on November 05, 2019, 06:41:33 pmwait just copy the folder itself or nah?
or copy the contents of dash lib and place it somewhere else?

Its not that hard to install, just drag the contents into your omsi directory folder and everything should work.

bus97

I downloaded everything

but im still missing these

Splines\Altonaer_Splines\str_2spur_11m_SeeburgerStr1.sli
Splines\Chuckinhos Splines\20mTerrainAus_Spline.sli
Splines\Freyfurt\Schaden1m.sli
Splines\Freyfurt\Schaden3m.sli
Splines\Jonpol\osveshchenie_ks.sli
Splines\Marcel\str_2spur_11m_ll_line_SeeburgerStr1.sli
Splines\Szczecin\str_6spur_falkenseer1-ciagla.sli





Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\1275Broad\1275Broad.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\1540_6thAve\1540_6thAve.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\16th-17th wynkoop\16th-17th wynkoop.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\1916DewdneyAve\1916DewdneyAve.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\1938Dewdney\1938Dewdney.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\2100Dewdneyr\2100Dewdneyr.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\26thBlakeBroadway\26thBlakeBroadway.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\420 Building\420 Building.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\650 NP\650 NP.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\applebees\applebees.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\arbys\arbys.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\BankofAmerica\BankofAmerica.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Best Buy\Best Buy.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\BGB\BGB.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Bon V\Bon V.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\buckner tower\buckner tower.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Burger king\Burger king.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Chicago Peachtree Power+Line_3\Chicago Peachtree Power+Line_3.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Chicago Peachtree Power+Line_7\Chicago Peachtree Power+Line_7.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Chicago Peachtree Power+Line_8\Chicago Peachtree Power+Line_8.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Chicago Peachtree Power+Line_9\Chicago Peachtree Power+Line_9.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Circuit City\Circuit City.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\courthouse\courthouse.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Doller General\Dollar+General.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Eastland Mall\Eastland Mall.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Family Dollar\Family Dollar.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Home Depot\Home Depot.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\IHOP\IHOP.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\JC Penny\JC Penny.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Jewel-Osco\Jewel Osco.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Khols\Khols.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Kmart\Kmart.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Maintince Building\Maintince Building.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\McCormickPlace\McCormick Place.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Northshore Plaza\Northshore Plaza.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Office Depot\Office Depot.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Office Depot_2\Office Depot_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Papa Johns\Papa Johns.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Party City\Party City.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Popeyes\Popeyes.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Ross\Ross.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Steak and Sheak_1\Steak and Sheak_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Target\Target.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\TheLouisStokesLaboratories\TheLouisStokesLaboratories.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Walgreens\Walgreens.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\YMCA Warehouse\YMCA Warehouse.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\YMCA\YMCA.sco
Sceneryobjects\3dstudio\industrie\dock13.sco
Sceneryobjects\3dstudio\industrie\factory11.sco
Sceneryobjects\3dstudio\industrie\industrie2.sco
Sceneryobjects\3dstudio\verschiedenes\radlager.sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_Teltow_2\Ampel_Kfz_ohb.sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_Teltow_2\Ampel_Kfz_rotgelb_ohb.sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_Teltow_2\Ampel_KfzL_ohb.sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_Teltow_2\Ampel_KfzL_ohb2.sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_Teltow_2\Ampel_KfzLArrow_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_Teltow_2\Ampel_KfzR_ohb.sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_Teltow_2\Ampel_KfzRArrow_1_ohb.sco
Sceneryobjects\ashleytayles\4lanes_junction_repave.sco
Sceneryobjects\Buildings\building_mcdonalds1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Buildings_RW1HH\NEU_Reihenhaus_3.sco
Sceneryobjects\Buildings_RW1HH\NEU_Reihenhaus_6.sco
Sceneryobjects\Buildings_RW1HH\NEU_Reihenhaus_7.sco
Sceneryobjects\Buildings_RW1HH\Neuendorf_Bhf.sco
Sceneryobjects\Buildings_RW1HH\Zaun2_20m.sco
Sceneryobjects\Buildings_RW1HH\Zaun2_40m.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Cayuga\Traffic_lights\Ampel_KfzL_OhBlind_2_No Red.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\15mJunction_vac arrow.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\Kreuz_falks_kiesteich_no ai.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\Kreuz_falks_westerwald_no ai.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20n_w9,5_Sidew_Crossing_VacArrow.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20n_w9,5_Sidew_Junct_vac arrow.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20n_w9,5_SideWide_Cross_A vac_arrows.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20n_w9,5_SideWide_Cross_A_no ai.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20n_w9,5_SideWide_CrossOneOne.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20n_w9,5_SideWide_CrossOneOne-Opposite.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20n_w9,5_SideWide_Junct_A_no ai.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20nCrossing_X8.sco_backup_1899-12-30_23-16-37-744.sco
Sceneryobjects\Flxible_Metro_D\White\Metro_D.sco
Sceneryobjects\GasStationBase\tank_2_BP.sco
Sceneryobjects\industrie\factory11.sco
Sceneryobjects\industrie\factory82.sco
Sceneryobjects\industrie\ikea.sco
Sceneryobjects\industrie\industrie1.sco
Sceneryobjects\industrie\industrie2.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Eams\Eams_homok.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Eams\Eams_ko.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Eams\Eams_soder.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Eams\Eams_szen.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Gabs\Gabs.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Ks\Ks.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Ks\Ks_rak.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Lgs\Lgs_rak1.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Lgs\Lgs_rak2.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Lgs\Lgs_rak3.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Lgs\Lgs_rak4.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Lgs\Lgs_rak5.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Res\Res_rak2.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Rmms\Rmms1_rak2.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Rmms\Rmms2_rak1.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Saadkms\Saadkms_b.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Tadgs\Tadgs.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Uacs\Uacs.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Zas\Zas.sco
Sceneryobjects\NF_XD40\Cayuga\XD40.sco
Sceneryobjects\NFI_LFR\40\White_CNG\LFR_Diesel_40.sco
Sceneryobjects\NFI_LFR\40\White_Diesel\LFR_Diesel_40.sco
Sceneryobjects\NFI_LFR\40\White_Hybrid\LFR_Diesel_40.sco
Sceneryobjects\Objects_NH\Buildings\US Buildings\Bank1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Objects_NH\VII_NG.sco
Sceneryobjects\Objects_NH_1\Static Vehicles\NF_C40HF\White\C40.sco
Sceneryobjects\Power Lines\Power_Line_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\Special Lights\Ampel_Kfz_OhBlind_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Special Lights\Ampel_KfzL_OhBlind_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Special Lights_Green\Ampel_Kfz_OhBlind_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Special Lights_Green\Ampel_KfzL_OhBlind_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Special Lights_Yellow\Ampel_Kfz_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Special Lights_Yellow\Ampel_Kfz_Oh_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Special Lights_Yellow\Ampel_Kfz_OhBlind_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Special Lights_Yellow\Ampel_VacArrow.sco
Sceneryobjects\TMC_RTS\TMC_RTS.sco
Sceneryobjects\Traffic_Lights_Mast\traffic lights border_3.sco
Sceneryobjects\Traffic_Lights_Mast\traffic lights border_4.sco
Sceneryobjects\Traffic_Lights_Mast\traffic lights border_5.sco
Sceneryobjects\Traffic_Lights_Mast\traffic lights mast_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Traffic_Lights_Mast\traffic lights mast_10.sco
Sceneryobjects\Traffic_Lights_Mast\traffic lights mast_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\Traffic_Lights_Mast\traffic lights mast_3.sco
Sceneryobjects\Traffic_Lights_Mast\traffic lights mast_9.sco
Sceneryobjects\UP_SD60M\UP_SD60M_static.sco
Sceneryobjects\US_GasStations_FULL\BP\tank_2_BP.sco
Sceneryobjects\US_GasStations_FULL\Mobil\tank_2_Mobil.sco
Sceneryobjects\US_TrafficLights\Ampel_Kfz_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\US_TrafficLights\Ampel_Kfz_OhBlind_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\US_TrafficLights\Ampel_KfzL_OhBlind_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\US_TrafficLights\LBL-Tropfen.sco
Sceneryobjects\US_TrafficLights\LBL-Tropfen_3.sco
Sceneryobjects\US_TrafficLights\LBL-Tropfen_5.sco
Sceneryobjects\US_TrafficLights\neonlight_2L_bend_L.sco
Sceneryobjects\US_TrafficLights\neonlight_L_whip_L.sco
Sceneryobjects\US_TrafficLights\neonlight_S_break_S.sco
Sceneryobjects\US_TrafficLights\neonlight_S_whip_S.sco
Sceneryobjects\ViewApp_Streetobjects\sodiumlight_L_break_L.sco
Sceneryobjects\VII_OG_CNG\35\White CNG\OG_CNG_35.sco
Sceneryobjects\VII_OG_CNG\35\White HY\OG_Hybrid_35.sco
Sceneryobjects\VII_OG_CNG\40\White\OG_CNG_40.sco
Sceneryobjects\Williamsburg\Ampel_Kfz_Oh_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Williamsburg\Ampel_Kfz_OhBlind_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Williamsburg\Ampel_KfzL_Oh_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Williamsburg\Ampel_KfzL_OhBlind_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Williamsburg\attach_gibbet_beam.sco
Sceneryobjects\Williamsburg\CDNTrafficlight.sco


dhaben81

Anyone else having map loading issues?
My loading issues began after I loaded Cayuga .08  donor version . ( Chuckinhos scenery object messing up and also Tony A trestle  bridge )  I have down loaded both scenery object from original packages 📦 to see if that would fix the issues but it did not . )

marcusxaymitchell26

i'm having a problem with map. for some reason, scenery wouldn't load up for route 151. I've ran map tools. nothing is missing. I was wondering if I could get help. I truly would appreciate it.

CTA_FlxibleFan

Quote from: bus97 on November 07, 2019, 02:29:50 pmI downloaded everything

but im still missing these

Splines\Altonaer_Splines\str_2spur_11m_SeeburgerStr1.sli
Splines\Chuckinhos Splines\20mTerrainAus_Spline.sli
Splines\Freyfurt\Schaden1m.sli
Splines\Freyfurt\Schaden3m.sli
Splines\Jonpol\osveshchenie_ks.sli
Splines\Marcel\str_2spur_11m_ll_line_SeeburgerStr1.sli
Splines\Szczecin\str_6spur_falkenseer1-ciagla.sli





Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\1275Broad\1275Broad.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\1540_6thAve\1540_6thAve.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\16th-17th wynkoop\16th-17th wynkoop.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\1916DewdneyAve\1916DewdneyAve.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\1938Dewdney\1938Dewdney.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\2100Dewdneyr\2100Dewdneyr.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\26thBlakeBroadway\26thBlakeBroadway.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\420 Building\420 Building.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\650 NP\650 NP.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\applebees\applebees.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\arbys\arbys.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\BankofAmerica\BankofAmerica.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Best Buy\Best Buy.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\BGB\BGB.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Bon V\Bon V.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\buckner tower\buckner tower.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Burger king\Burger king.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Chicago Peachtree Power+Line_3\Chicago Peachtree Power+Line_3.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Chicago Peachtree Power+Line_7\Chicago Peachtree Power+Line_7.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Chicago Peachtree Power+Line_8\Chicago Peachtree Power+Line_8.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Chicago Peachtree Power+Line_9\Chicago Peachtree Power+Line_9.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Circuit City\Circuit City.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\courthouse\courthouse.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Doller General\Dollar+General.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Eastland Mall\Eastland Mall.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Family Dollar\Family Dollar.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Home Depot\Home Depot.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\IHOP\IHOP.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\JC Penny\JC Penny.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Jewel-Osco\Jewel Osco.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Khols\Khols.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Kmart\Kmart.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Maintince Building\Maintince Building.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\McCormickPlace\McCormick Place.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Northshore Plaza\Northshore Plaza.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Office Depot\Office Depot.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Office Depot_2\Office Depot_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Papa Johns\Papa Johns.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Party City\Party City.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Popeyes\Popeyes.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Ross\Ross.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Steak and Sheak_1\Steak and Sheak_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Target\Target.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\TheLouisStokesLaboratories\TheLouisStokesLaboratories.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\Walgreens\Walgreens.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\YMCA Warehouse\YMCA Warehouse.sco
Sceneryobjects\3D Warehouse Chicago\YMCA\YMCA.sco
Sceneryobjects\3dstudio\industrie\dock13.sco
Sceneryobjects\3dstudio\industrie\factory11.sco
Sceneryobjects\3dstudio\industrie\industrie2.sco
Sceneryobjects\3dstudio\verschiedenes\radlager.sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_Teltow_2\Ampel_Kfz_ohb.sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_Teltow_2\Ampel_Kfz_rotgelb_ohb.sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_Teltow_2\Ampel_KfzL_ohb.sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_Teltow_2\Ampel_KfzL_ohb2.sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_Teltow_2\Ampel_KfzLArrow_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_Teltow_2\Ampel_KfzR_ohb.sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_Teltow_2\Ampel_KfzRArrow_1_ohb.sco
Sceneryobjects\ashleytayles\4lanes_junction_repave.sco
Sceneryobjects\Buildings\building_mcdonalds1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Buildings_RW1HH\NEU_Reihenhaus_3.sco
Sceneryobjects\Buildings_RW1HH\NEU_Reihenhaus_6.sco
Sceneryobjects\Buildings_RW1HH\NEU_Reihenhaus_7.sco
Sceneryobjects\Buildings_RW1HH\Neuendorf_Bhf.sco
Sceneryobjects\Buildings_RW1HH\Zaun2_20m.sco
Sceneryobjects\Buildings_RW1HH\Zaun2_40m.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Cayuga\Traffic_lights\Ampel_KfzL_OhBlind_2_No Red.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\15mJunction_vac arrow.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\Kreuz_falks_kiesteich_no ai.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\Kreuz_falks_westerwald_no ai.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20n_w9,5_Sidew_Crossing_VacArrow.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20n_w9,5_Sidew_Junct_vac arrow.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20n_w9,5_SideWide_Cross_A vac_arrows.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20n_w9,5_SideWide_Cross_A_no ai.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20n_w9,5_SideWide_CrossOneOne.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20n_w9,5_SideWide_CrossOneOne-Opposite.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20n_w9,5_SideWide_Junct_A_no ai.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20nCrossing_X8.sco_backup_1899-12-30_23-16-37-744.sco
Sceneryobjects\Flxible_Metro_D\White\Metro_D.sco
Sceneryobjects\GasStationBase\tank_2_BP.sco
Sceneryobjects\industrie\factory11.sco
Sceneryobjects\industrie\factory82.sco
Sceneryobjects\industrie\ikea.sco
Sceneryobjects\industrie\industrie1.sco
Sceneryobjects\industrie\industrie2.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Eams\Eams_homok.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Eams\Eams_ko.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Eams\Eams_soder.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Eams\Eams_szen.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Gabs\Gabs.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Ks\Ks.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Ks\Ks_rak.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Lgs\Lgs_rak1.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Lgs\Lgs_rak2.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Lgs\Lgs_rak3.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Lgs\Lgs_rak4.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Lgs\Lgs_rak5.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Res\Res_rak2.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Rmms\Rmms1_rak2.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Rmms\Rmms2_rak1.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Saadkms\Saadkms_b.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Tadgs\Tadgs.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Uacs\Uacs.sco
Sceneryobjects\MÁV\Zas\Zas.sco
Sceneryobjects\NF_XD40\Cayuga\XD40.sco
Sceneryobjects\NFI_LFR\40\White_CNG\LFR_Diesel_40.sco
Sceneryobjects\NFI_LFR\40\White_Diesel\LFR_Diesel_40.sco
Sceneryobjects\NFI_LFR\40\White_Hybrid\LFR_Diesel_40.sco
Sceneryobjects\Objects_NH\Buildings\US Buildings\Bank1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Objects_NH\VII_NG.sco
Sceneryobjects\Objects_NH_1\Static Vehicles\NF_C40HF\White\C40.sco
Sceneryobjects\Power Lines\Power_Line_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\Special Lights\Ampel_Kfz_OhBlind_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Special Lights\Ampel_KfzL_OhBlind_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Special Lights_Green\Ampel_Kfz_OhBlind_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Special Lights_Green\Ampel_KfzL_OhBlind_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Special Lights_Yellow\Ampel_Kfz_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Special Lights_Yellow\Ampel_Kfz_Oh_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Special Lights_Yellow\Ampel_Kfz_OhBlind_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Special Lights_Yellow\Ampel_VacArrow.sco
Sceneryobjects\TMC_RTS\TMC_RTS.sco
Sceneryobjects\Traffic_Lights_Mast\traffic lights border_3.sco
Sceneryobjects\Traffic_Lights_Mast\traffic lights border_4.sco
Sceneryobjects\Traffic_Lights_Mast\traffic lights border_5.sco
Sceneryobjects\Traffic_Lights_Mast\traffic lights mast_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Traffic_Lights_Mast\traffic lights mast_10.sco
Sceneryobjects\Traffic_Lights_Mast\traffic lights mast_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\Traffic_Lights_Mast\traffic lights mast_3.sco
Sceneryobjects\Traffic_Lights_Mast\traffic lights mast_9.sco
Sceneryobjects\UP_SD60M\UP_SD60M_static.sco
Sceneryobjects\US_GasStations_FULL\BP\tank_2_BP.sco
Sceneryobjects\US_GasStations_FULL\Mobil\tank_2_Mobil.sco
Sceneryobjects\US_TrafficLights\Ampel_Kfz_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\US_TrafficLights\Ampel_Kfz_OhBlind_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\US_TrafficLights\Ampel_KfzL_OhBlind_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\US_TrafficLights\LBL-Tropfen.sco
Sceneryobjects\US_TrafficLights\LBL-Tropfen_3.sco
Sceneryobjects\US_TrafficLights\LBL-Tropfen_5.sco
Sceneryobjects\US_TrafficLights\neonlight_2L_bend_L.sco
Sceneryobjects\US_TrafficLights\neonlight_L_whip_L.sco
Sceneryobjects\US_TrafficLights\neonlight_S_break_S.sco
Sceneryobjects\US_TrafficLights\neonlight_S_whip_S.sco
Sceneryobjects\ViewApp_Streetobjects\sodiumlight_L_break_L.sco
Sceneryobjects\VII_OG_CNG\35\White CNG\OG_CNG_35.sco
Sceneryobjects\VII_OG_CNG\35\White HY\OG_Hybrid_35.sco
Sceneryobjects\VII_OG_CNG\40\White\OG_CNG_40.sco
Sceneryobjects\Williamsburg\Ampel_Kfz_Oh_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Williamsburg\Ampel_Kfz_OhBlind_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Williamsburg\Ampel_KfzL_Oh_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Williamsburg\Ampel_KfzL_OhBlind_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Williamsburg\attach_gibbet_beam.sco
Sceneryobjects\Williamsburg\CDNTrafficlight.sco



Did you install the previous update from July 2nd?

CTA_FlxibleFan

Quote from: dhaben81 on November 07, 2019, 08:25:15 pmAnyone else having map loading issues?
My loading issues began after I loaded Cayuga .08  donor version . ( Chuckinhos scenery object messing up and also Tony A trestle  bridge )  I have down loaded both scenery object from original packages 📦 to see if that would fix the issues but it did not . )

What does that have to do in correlation with this map?

CTA_FlxibleFan

Quote from: marcusxaymitchell26 on November 07, 2019, 11:36:29 pmi'm having a problem with map. for some reason, scenery wouldn't load up for route 151. I've ran map tools. nothing is missing. I was wondering if I could get help. I truly would appreciate it.

Did you fully install and replace everything?

dhaben81

Quote from: CTA_FlxibleFan on November 09, 2019, 02:57:25 pmWhat does that have to do in correlation with this map?

Because I am talking about this map .
I downloaded the other map about a week ago and notice (Harlem /union station area ) is not loading anymore .
I have deleted map and reinstalled all thing required for this map .

But now it is saying Chuckinhos scenery items .sco not found  and
Tressle bridge .dds not working

CTA_FlxibleFan

Quote from: dhaben81 on November 09, 2019, 06:52:13 pmBecause I am talking about this map .
I downloaded the other map about a week ago and notice (Harlem /union station area ) is not loading anymore .
I have deleted map and reinstalled all thing required for this map .

But now it is saying Chuckinhos scenery items .sco not found  and
Tressle bridge .dds not working

See in regards to that you have to fully replace the textures for Dash-Liberty from what i was told from one tester in order to fix that issue over there. The other issues arent that bad.

bus97

Quote from: CTA_FlxibleFan on November 09, 2019, 02:56:14 pmDid you install the previous update from July 2nd?

these are the only ones missing

Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20n_w9,5_Sidew_Junct_vac arrow.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20n_w9,5_SideWide_Cross_A vac_arrows.sco
Sceneryobjects\ViewApp_Streetobjects\sodiumlight_L_break_L.sco

dhaben81

Quote from: CTA_FlxibleFan on November 09, 2019, 07:58:36 pmSee in regards to that you have to fully replace the textures for Dash-Liberty from what i was told from one tester in order to fix that issue over there. The other issues arent that bad.
Dash-Liberty files  do I just re download them and if so from where ? And thank you for your help

CTA_FlxibleFan

Quote from: dhaben81 on November 09, 2019, 11:10:59 pmDash-Liberty files  do I just re download them and if so from where ? And thank you for your help

Basically you would have to re-download the previous version  of it and then install Cayuga Midwest.

CTA_FlxibleFan

Quote from: bus97 on November 09, 2019, 08:40:19 pmthese are the only ones missing

Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20n_w9,5_Sidew_Junct_vac arrow.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20n_w9,5_SideWide_Cross_A vac_arrows.sco
Sceneryobjects\ViewApp_Streetobjects\sodiumlight_L_break_L.sco

Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20n_w9,5_Sidew_Junct_vac arrow.sco
Sceneryobjects\Dash-Liberty\Roads\RQ_20n_w9,5_SideWide_Cross_A vac_arrows.sco
They're in the Nov 3rd Update.

Sceneryobjects\ViewApp_Streetobjects\sodiumlight_L_break_L.sco
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ipjfn676ifs4zlh/ViewApp_Streetobjects.rar/file

dhaben81

ok i did all that here is my log file .

and the map is still not working  ;-(
logfile.txtlogfile.txt

CTA_FlxibleFan

Quote from: dhaben81 on November 10, 2019, 11:24:57 amok i did all that here is my log file .

and the map is still not working  ;-(
logfile.txtlogfile.txt


Where did you load up in the map and what does map tools say?

dhaben81

Quote from: CTA_FlxibleFan on November 10, 2019, 01:18:20 pmWhere did you load up in the map and what does map tools say?
loaded it up at union station AND in harlem area ( all i see is skys ) map tools says i am not missing anything

CTA_FlxibleFan

Quote from: dhaben81 on November 10, 2019, 03:51:50 pmloaded it up at union station AND in harlem area ( all i see is skys ) map tools says i am not missing anything


Can you load up any other areas and send me a few pictures of what things look like?

dhaben81

Quote from: CTA_FlxibleFan on November 10, 2019, 04:11:52 pmCan you load up any other areas and send me a few pictures of what things look like?
I believe I fixed finally just redownload everything  and I think I got it .


Powered by EzPortal