New York City, NY – MTA of New York City has announced mass service cuts throughout the system due to a COVID-19 related operator shortage. For the most part, services affected are rush-hour and weekday only routes.
- A Trains will not be operating to Far Rockaway
- B Trains will not operate at all
- W Trains will not operate at all
- Z Trains will not operate at all
- 6 Trains will not be operating peak-hour express service.
- 7 Trains will not be operating peak-hour express service
These cuts are to remain in place until January 7th, or until further notice according to the MTA. Stay tuned for more updates.
Please allow additional travel times on your respective lines, as service potentially could worsen as time goes on.