Kneel bus from keybord

• 4 replies

dedog

• View Profile
    • DEDOGMODZ.TK
Kneel bus from keybord
« on: March 12, 2018, 09:09:13 AM »
i forgot but there was a post somewere on this site about using a key on the keybord for kneeling but i forget what it was i think it was KY_cp_kneel_up_toggle or something like that
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 09:10:45 AM by dedog »

riva1125

• View Profile
Re: Kneel bus from keybord
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 04:18:49 PM »
For all busses except the Chicago city bus/newflyer mod it’s the minus key next to the numbers on the far right side

dedog

• View Profile
    • DEDOGMODZ.TK
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 05:18:24 AM »
For all busses except the Chicago city bus/newflyer mod it’s the minus key next to the numbers on the far right side
i dont see a setting that has anything to do with kneeling in my settings its not assigned to my settings so im trying to find a setting for kneeling  " there's used to be a topic/comment about this and posted somewere on this site but now theres alot more topics & comments then there used to be and looking at every topic/comment could take hours :/ "

dedog

• View Profile
    • DEDOGMODZ.TK
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 05:21:08 AM »
plus that key the - when u open the doors and kneels auto thats only on the *gllig*,some newflyers & couple of outher busses not all

The Lycanroc Gamer

• Good Youtuber; bad bus driver
  • I may suck at bus driving, but I'm learning! Am I?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2018, 09:51:08 PM »
plus that key the - when u open the doors and kneels auto thats only on the *gllig*,some newflyers & couple of outher busses not all

As far as my OMSI 2  bus knowledge goes: the LFS kneels with the - key!the LFSA: Hmm :-\ Gillig: i dunno. NFI X---: I think!

I'll post pics soon
I may be a bad bus driver (and even worse at recording), but I'm learning! Wait, am I learning how to drive? Or am I watching anime??? XD Who knows???