General Discussion | November 30, 2017, 02:05:55 PM
Future Bus Additions

NFTA0114

• View Profile
Future Bus Additions
« on: November 30, 2017, 02:05:55 PM »
Out of curiosity, will there ever be an American Ikarus/NABI 416 bus added to OMSI 2? I know current developers are busy creating and critiquing current models, but I was just wondering if that will be something to look forward to in the future. I know that there's a recent model of the 416 in progress, however, I am interested in the older model as well (see photos below). Side note: I do not own these photos nor their copyrights. 

Miller

• Yelp!
    • View Profile
Re: Future Bus Additions
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 02:53:51 PM »
I wouldn't get your hopes too high. Right now, major popular and known buses are being developed, I'm sure buses of other kinds may be introduced but I highly doubt it unless proper media is shown such as interior pics, and technical stuff. (And of course if someone is interested in making it in the first place.)
Woah dere

NFTA0114

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 04:59:22 PM »
Understood. Just an optimistic question.

Dash5155

• God
  • Administrator
  • I am kinda Awesome
    • View Profile
    • Virtual Transportation Center
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 12:48:16 PM »
The NABI 416 was a popular model. I've seen more of them than I've seen Gen II LFSs in my travels...

NFTA0114

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 11:01:53 PM »
It was a pretty awesome bus in my opinion and the bass from the DD50's was usually the first thing you'd hear before seeing it. Unfortunately my transit authority retired them all, as well as a fleet of Classics, D40HF's, Orion I and V's alike. We still have some first generation Nova Bus LFS's in active service too!