Grundelphia - DBC Edition

• 59 replies

ClassicDrew

• Kingston Transit Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Grundelphia - DBC Edition
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2017, 08:01:29 PM »
Thanks Munce, you think that would change with everybody using everyone's objects basically. Just a question, when I download the required maps, do I also have to chase links for the assets for those maps too?
ClassicDrew

Dash5155

• God
  • I am kinda Awesome
    • View Profile
    • Virtual Transportation Center
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2017, 08:55:10 PM »
but why, in this day and age, are we having to chase maps and dependencies around? Not trying to complain just curious as to why Grundelphia wasn't just packaged up with everything included, or any map for that reason.

Welcome to the free side of OMSI.

Unless you plan on making the objects/splines for every developer who makes maps, you'll have to deal with this for maps made by teams of one person. Hence why we don't charge.

Not only that, but Grundelphia was the first map I've made dating back to 2015 so naturally it'd require the most external dependencies. Be happy I was able to include the dependencies in the package that I currently was able to! lol
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 08:56:44 PM by Dash5155 »

ClassicDrew

• Kingston Transit Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2017, 09:56:15 PM »
Fair point Dash, not knocking the free side of OMSI, just struck me as odd, that's all  :)
ClassicDrew

riva1125

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2017, 03:05:19 AM »
sorry man if this is a pain in the ass, so I dragged the maps over and they show up on the list and I downloaded all the splines and maps needed for Cayuga and grundelphia and they won't load, everything is in the omsi folder. I wish knew someone who could just do this for me

Dash5155

• God
  • I am kinda Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2017, 08:55:45 AM »
sorry man if this is a pain in the ass, so I dragged the maps over and they show up on the list and I downloaded all the splines and maps needed for Cayuga and grundelphia and they won't load, everything is in the omsi folder. I wish knew someone who could just do this for me
Did you make sure the splines went to splines and the scenery objects went to scenery objects?

« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2017, 01:11:20 AM »
Hello, i am missing one file for this map and it is the Winserberg map, I don't know if it is not available anymore or what? I would like to know thanks. 
Install Cayuga, the missing files are included with the map.

I already installed Cayuag and still the map doesn't work.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 01:17:11 AM by Justin Rombough »

Dash5155

• God
  • I am kinda Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2017, 02:24:48 AM »

I already installed Cayuag and still the map doesn't work.

You forgot to install the objects that come with Grundelphia. Those are equally as important as the required files...

« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2017, 10:33:15 PM »
Hey Dash I was driving a route on this map but for some reason, the game crash at one of the bus stops in freehold.

Redneck Gaming

« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2017, 06:29:37 PM »
I have a problem with the HOF file for Grundelphia for the Chicago City Bus

Dash5155

• God
  • I am kinda Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2017, 05:16:39 PM »
I have a problem with the HOF file for Grundelphia for the Chicago City Bus
That's not the Chicago citybus, that's part of the New Flyer powertrain mod.

If you want the signs to be proper, you'll have to utilize the actual Chicago Citybus.

Redneck Gaming

« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2017, 06:51:17 PM »
Alright i'll try that

« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2018, 08:26:01 PM »
Do you need Add On Chicago Downtown pay version to install Grundelphia? Anyone has clear instructions on installing it?

Redneck Gaming

« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2018, 08:52:55 PM »

« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2018, 03:14:50 AM »
Hey,
I just reinstalled OMSI. Unfortunately I am having problems with this map again. Any assistance would be most appreciated.
My logfile is attached.
Thanks!

EDIT: I downloaded a couple of other maps, which may have overwritten some of the files required for this map. I am going to reinstall OMSI again, then I will try again.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 05:15:18 AM by gdoxtater »

The Lycanroc Gamer

• Good Youtuber; bad bus driver
  • I may suck at bus driving, but I'm learning! Am I?
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2018, 09:41:30 PM »
Do you need Add On Chicago Downtown pay version to install Grundelphia? Anyone has clear instructions on installing it?
technically no actually. I have Grundelphia V.5 installed with the chicago patch installed because Aussix.org is down for good, so many of the dependencies are gone e.g. Manly, Project Viva and Willshire. So V.5 is the best option, especially with the powertain mod, unless you have all requirements for the current version
I may be a bad bus driver (and even worse at recording), but I'm learning! Wait, am I learning how to drive? Or am I watching anime??? XD Who knows???