Westchester Bee-Line Map v.01b

Mikey

• Banned
    • View Profile
Westchester Bee-Line Map v.01b
« on: December 23, 2016, 08:35:02 PM »

WESTCHESTER BEE-LINE v.01b

STORY
Westchester is above New York City, with areas in and around the Westchester Area being served by Bee-Line bus operations. Some of these bus lines have connections to the NYC Subway System in the Bronx. v.01b includes routes 1, 1L, 77A & 77B from Hastings/Dobbs Ferry to the Yonkers-Hastings Town Line. Route 6 is not playable by default but if you want to play it go ahead.

Until further notice, due to a building collapse at Greystone (not real life :p ), all southbound Route 1 buses terminate at the town line until further notice.

Routes
Route 1 From Hastings-Yonkers Town Line to Dobbs Ferry via Warburton Avenue weekdays until 9:54 PM. Saturday every 2 hours from 6:32 AM until 4:32 PM. Service on Sunday runs randomly every two hours.

Route 1L via Exp From Dobbs Ferry to Hastings Town Line via Warburton Ave Super Express. Operates limited service trips from 6:51 AM to 4:58 PM on Weekdays.

Route 77A&77B Operates late nights when Route 1 does not operate. (Does not exist in real life, will remain as a route till Yonkers portion is completed.)

Future Changes to v.02b
The addition of routes 1/C/T/W/X and Westchester Medical Center (all routes terminate at Getty Square until v.03b.)
The addition of route 78, Stew Leanoard Drive via SMRP.
The addition of Route 4.

Download Link:
SEE BELOW
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 09:24:21 PM by Mikey »

Mikey

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: Westchester Bee-Line Map v.01b
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 09:11:54 PM »
The official first beta is released!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e52bubmngxwb3ap/WestchesterCounty%20v.01b.zip?dl=0 This is the map.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-42y4FOsZgFUWxZTUkxWjNLbEk/view?usp=sharing These are the announcement's and hof file. Place the hof file in any bus you want. The hof file should be in the announcements folder.
Enjoy! Routes included:
Routes include:1 - City Line to Dobbs Ferry Local1L - City Line to Dobbs Ferry Limited
Route 6 - Dobbs Ferry - Hastings
Route 77A&77B Late night - Dobbs Ferry - City Line

BusTVChan

• View Profile
    • Bus TV CHAN
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 11:35:48 PM »

010217 2335
Just downloaded it and got it running. Ill do a couple routes,and let you know if i notice anything i can point out to you.

--------
010317 0149
Its running good now after fixing a few missed objects on my side. I did i line of 1L real fun, i will test it out more later.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 01:50:11 AM by BusTVChan »

Mikey

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 01:07:30 PM »
I released the old closed beta map by mistake. The new beta was suppose to have all three 1C, 1W and 6 routes ready to be played, but I acidentally deleted it thinking it was the old one. Luckily I had a failsafe so all the original roadways remain but I have to redo most of the scenery and schedule system. The correct beta will be released this week.

Gregtze

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 01:43:37 AM »
I released the old closed beta map by mistake. The new beta was suppose to have all three 1C, 1W and 6 routes ready to be played, but I acidentally deleted it thinking it was the old one. Luckily I had a failsafe so all the original roadways remain but I have to redo most of the scenery and schedule system. The correct beta will be released this week.

Understand that this is again nonsense and error.
I'm not even sure what splain  understand that this is again nonsense and error.
Not even sure what all objects splain are in the archive (as was the case with Detroit)
You released the map again and write nonsense below
I just don't want to swing at all

Regards)

Mikey

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2017, 08:20:09 AM »
Oh I'm sorry that my computer decided to crap out on me that I can't release the correct file, since this to you is "nonsense". I'm sorry that I waste my time to make real maps for OMSI 2 so we don't only have Chicago for a real American OMSI 2 map. If this is nonsense to you, then don't bother coming back to this thread with that attitude or else me and you are gonna have a problem, got it?

Other news, I fixed everything in the map. The only thing remaining is the scenery and schedule changes in the route, and it should be good to go.

Germac1987

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2017, 09:02:24 AM »
I like this map so far. It takes alot of time and effort to make these things I would imagine,and mistakes will be made, but atleast Mikey, YOU made this map, so that EVERYONE can use it. I appreciate it and I am sure most others do no matter the mistakes. So keep up the great work. Looking forward to seeing what else is in store for this map.

Dash5155

• God
  • Administrator
  • I am kinda Awesome
    • View Profile
    • Virtual Transportation Center
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2017, 02:42:19 PM »
Mikey, keep in mind that all feedback be it negative or positive is feedback. You can't make threats when someone gives negative feedback.

Even if your computer crapped out, it would be very helpful to provide links to required maps so that other people can use your download. The old map still has external dependencies. Actually the reason why Gregtze is upset is specifically that. There are no mentions of external dependencies, so people who don't already have said dependencies cannot run the map. The was no reason to be hostile towards him...

Daniel Haben-Waters

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2017, 11:58:54 PM »
Keep up the good work. I like the map so far....

ANIME-AND-BUSES

• I Love Anime and Buses.
  • Call me "AnB" for short :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2017, 03:56:31 PM »
The link for the map isn't working. Did you take it down?
I Love ANIME-AND-BUSES.

Mikey

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2017, 12:01:05 PM »
It should still be up Anime, but I'm planning on remaking this map soon anyway.

jjboy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2018, 04:25:39 PM »
Hi, im jjboy, new here, but actually visit this site as a guest sometimes, well just want to ask if you can repost or resend the link of the map for me please because the link isnt working so yeah, i'd appreciate it, Thanks.

:)

Mikey

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2018, 10:46:26 AM »
Hello, welcome.

Don't download this version as it is inaccurate and buggy. I'm currently working on version 2 with custom splines and objects, and the focus first will be shifted to the #4 bus route, then once that's done, the #2, and so forth.