Poll

For the reduced AI, would you guys rather have...

The MAN NL/NG Fleet, the most lightweight buses in game ATM
7 (15.6%)
The NovaBus LFS 3rd Gen
10 (22.2%)
The NovaBus RTS
9 (20%)
The Classic
1 (2.2%)
The Chicago Citybus
18 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Voting closed: July 16, 2017, 05:29:40 AM

Liberty Map - Current Version: 0.2.3

• 76 replies

Dash5155

• God
  • I am kinda Awesome
    • View Profile
    • Virtual Transportation Center
Re: Liberty Map - Current Version: 0.2.3
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2018, 05:07:00 AM »
Hey Dash, since this map is unsupported, is it possible that I could update AND release Liberty 0.3
When did I say it was unsupported?

Anyway if you mean go on a solo tangent and do it yourself, by all means. Just don't call it Liberty 0.3 as people will think it's an official release by me.

If you mean collaboration together go get 0.3 out, I'll have to see your skillset before assigning you any tasks.

The Lycanroc Gamer

• Good Youtuber; bad bus driver
  • I may suck at bus driving, but I'm learning! Am I?
    • View Profile
Re: Liberty Map - Current Version: 0.2.3
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2018, 11:04:45 AM »
Hey Dash, since this map is unsupported, is it possible that I could update AND release Liberty 0.3
When did I say it was unsupported?

Anyway if you mean go on a solo tangent and do it yourself, by all means. Just don't call it Liberty 0.3 as people will think it's an official release by me.

If you mean collaboration together go get 0.3 out, I'll have to see your skillset before assigning you any tasks.
Oh.......

I was thinking a solo tangent: doing things like reubild some roads, maybe add another brouogh, some routes, a updated AI list, etc.
I may be a bad bus driver (and even worse at recording), but I'm learning! Wait, am I learning how to drive? Or am I watching anime??? XD Who knows???