Poll

Who has all the dependencies for this map vs. others who don't?

Metro Detroit Map

• 84 replies
Re: Downriver Detroit Map
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2017, 10:06:42 AM »

« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2018, 07:52:58 AM »
Good news: as of late, I've gone back to actively working on the major update. For one example, all of Fort Street south of Eureka Road is fully with buildings.

Bad news: I have been unable to find a freeware tram that both works as AI and has passenger doors on both sides, so I am not so certain about having a running Q-Line.

Mta_Donny

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2018, 08:47:19 AM »
Good news: as of late, I've gone back to actively working on the major update. For one example, all of Fort Street south of Eureka Road is fully with buildings.

Bad news: I have been unable to find a freeware tram that both works as AI and has passenger doors on both sides, so I am not so certain about having a running Q-Line.

Um have you thought about using the Tram Konstal 4N? It's freeware. I got it in gamesary or something like that

« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2018, 01:22:45 PM »

Um have you thought about using the Tram Konstal 4N? It's freeware. I got it in gamesary or something like that

I tried that and it still didn't work as AI and only had passenger doors on one side.

DreC

« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2018, 02:50:45 PM »
I have a payware tram that has passenger doors on both sides that i could send you

Dash5155

• God
  • I am kinda Awesome
    • View Profile
    • Virtual Transportation Center
« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2018, 01:25:13 PM »
I have a payware tram that has passenger doors on both sides that i could send you
How about you don't promote illegal software on here?

« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2018, 10:53:28 PM »
How about you don't promote illegal software on here?

Thank you for that alert, I just tonight did the only legal way of obtaining that tram (which BTW is the N6FD), purchasing it.

And since I noticed that it runs on a different track type than what I had originally put in for that short segment of the Q-Line that has been there since I first built that part of downtown Detroit back in the summer of 2016, I'm going to have to rip that all out and rebuild it using N6FD tracks.

Re: Metro Detroit Map
« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2018, 07:14:44 PM »
After nearly two years, a new version has been released, with so many changes that the map has been renamed. Refer to the first post for details and download.

The Lycanroc Gamer

• Good Youtuber; bad bus driver
  • I may suck at bus driving, but I'm learning! Am I?
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 01, 2018, 08:26:27 PM »
I'mma download it now!

I may be a bad bus driver (and even worse at recording), but I'm learning! Wait, am I learning how to drive? Or am I watching anime??? XD Who knows???

« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2018, 01:28:40 PM »
The CMVC site (which hosted the Shell stations) is back up, so the poll has been updated accordingly.